Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
NB is head on to butcher the character of Neil once again or this time its Ragini's turn to face NB's torturous Creativity !!! ðŸ˜¡

If Nachiket did cheat on her while they were married 😲 ... Than I am once again sorry for RR for agreeing to play such a low character  and that too in the name of love story ðŸ˜•

But if making it a Universal fact that Nachiket can never cheat on Ragini... It seems Ragini will be shown the same immature lady jumping to the conclusions like typical BT heroine never trusting her husband let alone the loved one   ... 5yrs back her impulsive reaction was justified as Nachiket never tried to make her understand his situation and worsen it  by hiding the truth... but this time she is not a teenage lover rather a mature lady +  mother of grown ups ... she should think before she reacts aggressively... 

Plus if Ragini is the one to be fired this time... Nachiket has to open his mouth too .. How can he leave her once again without taking her in confidence ðŸ˜¡ he did the same 15yrs back and same behaviour will not be accepted now! Why don't writers give him few dialogues for a change ðŸ¤”

Besides there seems no sense of mistrusting and leaving each other once again due to Rupali , who is LONG DEAD (only if she is dead 😕 hope NB won't try her creative hands on her non confirmed death in future when she runs out of any more MUs   ) 

The third take as proposed by @goldstar678 is no doubt a sensible and much acceptable one... NeiRa fake separation after they have some sensible talk about how to solve these issues befor reuniting... but am afraid NB will ever come out of her creative mind that think MUs can be the only reason for the separation of mature husband and wife...

So this serial is turning into complete disappointment ... And GOD SAVE US when we call it a MATURE LOVE STORY 

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am I the only one not getting the logic here?
Neil accepted to do a DNA not because he had indeed an affair with that girl but just to give a proof to Ragini who needed it.
Now if that guy is coming n claiming the opposite n Ragini believes this man after 15 yrs of MU where they ruin their lives n that of their children, then it is better than NeiRa part ways n stay away from each other. Neil can't spend his life giving proofs to a wife who jumps to conclusion at the drop of a hat...
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Am I the only one not getting the logic here?

Neil accepted to do a DNA not because he had indeed an affair with that girl but just to give a proof to Ragini who needed it.
Now if that guy is coming n claiming the opposite n Ragini believes this man after 15 yrs of MU where they ruin their lives n that of their children, then it is better than NeiRa part ways n stay away from each other. Neil can't spend his life giving proofs to a wife who jumps to conclusion at the drop of a hat...

Agree.. if Ragini doubts him again then there's no sense staying together unless Ragini is absolutely 100% convinced that Nachiket was always true to her.. let's see what the track is about.. I think it might be about Suhani's custody battle for which Nachiket has to go back to the US.. 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DNA might have been done when suhani was born.  Either N or Ronnie might have insisted to Rupali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hence DNA report (blood report shown ðŸ˜†) showing ronnie as father
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jia - Please do not expect any maturity or sensitivity from NB. Last time, it was N who was killed by the FBs. This time, i is R's turn. I was actually waiting surreptitiously for this to happen.
God and NB only knows what proof Ronnie is talking about. I am sure even God doesn't know.

This is not a Mature Love story. This is no love story, we are just letting our blood boil and heart palpitate.

NB will give us 1 scene to keep us salivating and then give truckloads of nonsense.

A request to you = PLEASE do not expect anything. Nothing at all. 
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ronitfan

Agree.. if Ragini doubts him again then there's no sense staying together unless Ragini is absolutely 100% convinced that Nachiket was always true to her.. let's see what the track is about.. I think it might be about Suhani's custody battle for which Nachiket has to go back to the US.. 

I really hope so too. Coz if it's wat we r dreading then that would tarnish this beautiful n deep relationship NeiRa share.
I want to believe that Ragini will never doubt her Nachiket ever again. 
N Neil too will stop staying silent and let things go with the flow as he used to do.

poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

DNA might have been done when suhani was born.  Either N or Ronnie might have insisted to Rupali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hence DNA report (blood report shown ðŸ˜†) showing ronnie as father

But from where will Suhaani get that Report?

If indeed that Report existed and somehow Suhaani could obtain it from N [that's the only logical option], then of course N should have told R. All these things don't stay hidden for long. 
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: poetic

But from where will Suhaani get that Report?

If indeed that Report existed and somehow Suhaani could obtain it from N [that's the only logical option], then of course N should have told R. All these things don't stay hidden for long. 

That was just a blooper.. 
I don't think Suhani had any report linking her to Ronnie.. 
poetic thumbnail
Sukhs, there is actually NOTHING ... absolutely nothing. I think I am getting he picture slowly. There is no story, nothing
Sorry for becoming negative. But, oh but ...
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ronitfan

Relax :) 

We don't know what the track is yet.. 
these are just rumors..

i really really hope they are.. record of the creative writer of this show is not good. 

i cant stand multiple marriages and cheating. It just kills the whole essence of love.