Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: poetic

😉 Him DOing Rupali ? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Do check my siggy! 

Siggy Justified Rachna...

Missing Sun's Comment on this

15 years back ...  Thank god we just had Phones with out Video options...

Warna Ram Jaane... 
Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

I'm sure he did not cheat on Ragini..
This information doesn't make any sense and then there'll be no reason for them to reunite...this will just be a ploy from Ronnie to show him as a philanderer..

Mark my words yo.

Joh bhi aap kahe ji... ðŸ˜† Marked your words! 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: metoyou

Joh bhi aap kahe ji... ðŸ˜† Marked your words! 

Sunhere akshar mein ... ðŸ˜Š
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Nachiket did not cheat on Ragini for sure, otherwise there would be some sort of guilt in his mind, but he is guilt free. The only guilt he may have is leaving his Ragini behind w their two kids.

I think when the actual truth comes out Pam will finally come out of the dark side and support Nachiket and Ragini.

Geez I wanted to see them getting married and stuff but I guess.. It's still a long way to go.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: poetic

Dev, there are definitely people around NR who do not have a lfie of their own. How sad!

Yup and how sad they just try to be in someone else's life and are wasting their time plotting scheming as if life is nothing without getting the desired person!

How immature is that in a mature story!🥱🥱
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RonitPallaviNR

Nachiket did not cheat on Ragini for sure, otherwise there would be some sort of guilt in his mind, but he is guilt free. The only guilt he may have is leaving his Ragini behind w their two kids.

I think when the actual truth comes out Pam will finally come out of the dark side and support Nachiket and Ragini.

Geez I wanted to see them getting married and stuff but I guess.. It's still a long way to go.

Looong way to go man!
But even I'm sure he didn't cheat..can't be!
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I know NB don't have brain but but my take :
Yes,Ragini falls in the trap but once she reaches home from her birthday, she realises he can't cheat her n hence calls him n tells him to meet her at their place,she doubts that someone is intentonally trying to break their relationship and doubts Nivedita n as Rupali was in US and I'm sure so is Ronnie and hence he asks him to go back to US and get into the bottom of all this proofs produced by Ronnie and she will wait for him here in India n meanwhile she will enquire here,if Suhaanis grandparents left any property in her name n she will get it once she turns 18.Also Ranbirs last year of college which he has to complete there n hence they will behave in front of the world as if she mistrusted him again n he hates her for not trusting him.She advicrs him to take FL 2 with them.She will wait here n 1 year is not a major time as they wasted 15 years but this time before reuniting they should and must expose who is behind it.He will agree.

But once he leaves Babu bhai will tell her about Aaravs debits n hence she will sell her house to clear it but wont inform him about it.

I know I'm assuming too much n nb don't have brains to shoe this,she will only play the MU card.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RonitPallaviNR

It's going to be too long a wait for sure Sam.

I just hope they don't get married to anybody else.

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Overthinking will not bring NeiRa back together, iss liye I will just wait and watch what they will serve us. Keeping my ice cream ready in case the bitter taste becomes too much and also to cool myself down if MUs are the only thing a creative can think of for a mature couple with 4 kids...
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No no! Nachiket can never cheat Ragini. That's all I know. These are all the 'saazishe' to break them apart. But this separation  hints that Ragini didn't trust him again. I don't want this non sense at all!