Warrior High

Sidyaali SS:-The pain of loosing u kills me (Part 8 on Page 4)

Sandhirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Introduction:-
In this SS Siyaali meets with an accident n her condition is very critical only 50% chances r there of her to get recovered. Sid is beyond shock cause just some moments back he was cuddling her in his arms n now she is on the hospital bed drapped with all the wires.He will never leave the person who dared to harm his lady love.Neeti n Utkarsh being a big support to him as right from the accident they were there for him though they two were broken but they needed to be strong for Sid.

So guyz if u found the intro intresting then do tell me I'll update soon than

~~~~~~~~Index~~~~~~~~~
    Part 1:-Page 2
    Part 2:-Page 2
    Part 3:-Page 2
    Part 4:-Page 3
    Part 5:-Page 3
    Part 6:-Page 3
    Part 7:-Page 4
    Part 8:-Page 4
    Part 9:-coming soon...
Edited by Sandhirrocks - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting
Continue soon
Kuchiikoo thumbnail
This is really awesome
👏
Continue soon. 😉
cooljav1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes sss do continue i love 🤗 all your ff on sidyali plz do keep doing more on them 👍🏼
Sandhirrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooljav1234

Yes sss do continue i love 🤗 all your ff on sidyali plz do keep doing more on them 👍🏼

Thanx so much for appreciating my works allot.
Sandhirrocks thumbnail
Part 1:-
Siyaali:-Kahaan reh gaya yeh khud mujhe stairs peh bulaake pata nahi kahan gayab ho gaya.
Sid:-Sorry sorry sorry wo actually mom ne  bulaya tha apni cabin mein bass wahin fass gaya that.
Siyaali:-Its Ok Sid if mom had called u than there must be some reasons.
Sid:-Kya baat hai aunty seh igdamm mom haa.
Siyaali:-Its a secret between me n mom jo main exclusively sirf tumhe bataa rahi hoon
Sid:-O I see secret n all kaafi tuning ho gayi haa so iss khushi mein kuch meetha ho jaae.
Siyaali:-Mujhe acchi tarah se pata hai tumhaare  liye mithaa ka kya matlab hai 
Sid:-Toh jabb tujhe pata hai then what r u waiting for give it fast naa.
Siyaalu:-Ur shamless...
Sid:-Woh toh hai boss.
(Sid grabbed her waist n started cuddling her in his arms.Then he kissed her on her lips which was a lingering one.As soon as they broke the kiss someone pushed Siyaali from back n Sid tried to hold Siyaali but she slipped from his hand.She was rolling on the stairs with blood covered all over her body but this time Sid stopped her)
Siyaali:-Sid...its ...hurting...
Sid:-Siyaali main hoon naa tujhe kuch nahi hone dunga.
Siyaali:-Sid ...please...don't cry its hurting...more.
Sid:-Shh...m there naa.
Siyaalu:-S...i...d ...
Sid:-Siyaali just open ur eyes please, Siyaali...
(Sid took Siyaali in her arms crying as soon as Utkarsh n Neeti saw him they ran to him.Soon everybody gathered there everyone was shocked n due to the hustle bustle this news spread n  Sid's mom came to know about this,She ran to where Sid was n called the driver to park the car near warior high)
Mrs Rajpoot:-Sid bete come fast we need to take her to hospital.
Sid:-Mom Siyaali theek toh ho jaaegi naa.
Mrs Rajpoot:-Yes beta she will why u forget she is a warior.
Neeti:-Mam please hume bhi le chaliye.
Utkarsh:-Haa mom please.
Mrs Rajpoot:-Ok but jaldi chalo we have no time.
(They rushed to the car n within 10 minutes they reached to hospital.Since everybody knew Sid's mom so it was easy for them to get admitted Siyaali, Sid was in a state of shock)
Mrs.Rajpoot:-Sid beta don't worry kuch nahi hoga Siyaali koh.
Sid:-Mom agar usseh kuch bhi hua naa toh main mar jaaunga I love her.
Mrs Rajpoot:-Aisa kuch nahi hoga beta she'll totally will be fine.But tell me one thing how did she fall.
Sid:-Mom woh actuallly...
Mrs.Rajpoot:-Beta even if its intimate situation then also u can share may be usseh hee koi clue mill paae .
Sid:-Mom when me n Siyaali broke the kiss i felt as if some one pushed her from the stairs I couldn't she who was it as I was trying to help Siyaali but m sure woh jo bhi hai woh warrior high ka student hai .
Mrs.Rajpoot:-Don't worry beta I'll myself look in this matter ,beta u be here main hospital ki formalities poori kar ke aati hoon.
Sid:-Thanx mom.
(As soon as his mom went away Sid started crying bitterly ,Neeti n Utkarsh were there only they both rushed to him)
Utkarsh:-Bro don't worry sab kuch theek ho jaaega.
Neeti:-Aur tujhe kya lagta hai teri jhansi rani tujhe itni aasani seh tera piccha chor degi.
Sid:-Aur main chodne dunga bhi nahi cause m a Rajpoot humein haar maan na nahi aata hai.
Utkarsh:-Mann toh karta hai usske upar puri acid ki bottle phek doon jisney hamaari Siyaali ki yeh haalat ki .
Sid:-Nahi Utkarsh jisne bhi yeh kiya usseh isseh bhi badi sazaa  milegi,aisi halat karunga main uss insaan ki,ki naa woh jee paega aur naa marr paaega.Uss insaan ki main life barbaad kar dunga 

I just wrote what my mind could think so hope this could be a good one.Do give ur valuable feedback here.

cooljav1234 thumbnail
Nice one 👍🏼 plz do continue 😊
Sandhirrocks thumbnail
Part 2:-
(Soon docter came out of OT an at the same time Sid's mom also came.Sid,Neeti n Utkarsh rushed to the doctor)
Sid:-Doctor how is she?She'll be fine na.
Doc:-M sorry Sid but only 50% chances is there for her survival.Her cerebral has been badly heart n we need to operate that n for that ur mom has to sign it on this contract paper which says that if anything happens to her than we will not be held responsible for that.
Sid:-How dare u say that?Meri Siyaali ko kuch nahi ho sakta hai do u understand that.
Mrs Rajpoot:-Sid calm down beta,its just an agreement.Belive me nothing will happen to Siyaali.
Sid:-Aapne suna nahi mom inhone kya bola.
Mrs.Rajpoot:-Beta please  for Siyaali.
Sid:-If it's for Siyaali I will not say no but agar iske baad bhi usseh kuch bhi hua naa toh main iss hospital ko barbaad kar dunga.
Neeti:-Uski fiqar mat karr woh bhi tumhari hee tarah hee double ziddi hai itni jaldi haar nahi maanegi woh.
Sid:-Aakhiraar girlfriend hai meri.
Mrs.Rajpoot:-Hmmm toh abb in papers peh sign karun naa.
Sid:-Yes rightnow.
Mrs.Rajpoot:-Dr.yeh lijiye maine sign kar diye hain abb aap jaldi seh jaldi operation suru kijiye.
Doc:-Yaa sure .
(Soon doc went inside with his special team n the operation started on the other hand  Sid & his mom,Neeti n Utkarsh were praying for Siyaali's fast recovery. The operation was finally over n finally doctor came out of OT )
Neeti:-Hamaari Siyaali kaisi hai doctor.
Sid:-Aap kuch bol kyon nahi rahe docter just tell me is she fine or not.
Doc:-Beta woh actually...
Sid:-Stop stammering n say it in a go.
Doc:-She is out of danger normally aise cases mein patients ka bachna almost impossible hota hai but she was determinrmed to come back.Maine toh sirf sunna tha ki pyaar mein  itni taakat hoti hai ki kisi koh maut ke muh seh bhi baahar le aati hai per aaj dekh bhi liya.
Sid:-Woh toh hona hee tha cauze hamaara pyaar succha hai, a very big thank u n sorry for my behavior.
Doc:-Its ok young man kyonki mera wife bhi aisa hee pareshaan ho jaata hai.
Sid:-Main Siyaali seh mil sakta hoon doc.
Doc:-Yes but when she is shifted to the normal  ward.
Sid:-Fine.
(Soon doc went away n now Sid,Neeti,Utkatsh n Mrs.Rajpoot were very happy)
Mrs.Rajpoot:-Dekha beta maine kaha tha naa Siyaali koh kuch bhi nahi hoga.
Sid:-M happy mom but mujhe tab takk shanti nahi melegi jab takk Siyaali ke accident ka culprit ko sazza naa de doo.
Mrs.Rajpoot:-Sid beta don't worry I'll make sure ki jald seh jald  culprit pakra jaaega.
Utkarsh:-Mom uske baad toh baaki sab mujhpe,Sid n Neeti peh chor dena .
Neeti:-Pata toh chale kis ne humse panga lene ka socha.
Nurse:-Aap mein seh Sid kon hai.
Sid:-Its me.
Nurse:-Patient koh normal ward mein shift kar diya hai toh aap unseh jaa kar mil sakte hain.
Sid:-Yes sure.
Nurse:-Per please sirf ek hee aadmi ek time par jaa sakte hain.
Sid:-Neeti tu jaa.
Neeti:-Nahi tu pehle jaaega usseh is waqt sabse jyaada teri zarurat hain.Humaari fiqr mat kar hum teeno yahin hai.
Utkarsh:-Bro go to her.
Mrs.Rajpoot:-Beta go.
(After lot of pleadings he went to Siyaali's Ward room.She was looking very pale n weak n this  bought tears in Sid's eyes.He went to her took her hand in his n kissed her hand.The kiss which they shared few hours back came to his mind a smile crept on his face.Just then Siyaali woke up n found him smiling)
Siyaali:-S...id 
Sid:-Shh...Sh...don't move doc has advised u that u should not move much.
Siyaali:-Meri fiqr hai tumhe aur khud ki koi fiqar hee nahi. Just look at u aisa lagta hai pani ki puri tanki baha di.
Sid:-Nahi toh aur kya ,kaisi haalat ho gayi thi tumhe pata bhi hai .
Siyaali:-Aww u cried for me dumbola.
Sid:-Yes my disgustola.
Siyaali:-Leave that n give me kiss .
Sid:-Thode der pehle kiss kiya toh usseh pet nahi bhara kya .
Siyaali:-Naa kyonki uske turat bad main tumhe dobaara kiss karne waali thi per tabhi kisine ...
(Before she could complete her words Sid smashed his lips with hers.Both started kissing each other but it was more than a kiss as it showed that through what turmoil Sid must have gone when Siyaali was in pain)
Sid:-Main tujhe kuch nahi hone dunga samjh gayi tu.
Siyaali:-Yes my potective boyfriend
Sid:-Tu saari medicines time pe legi ,jo doc ne kaha hai bikul waise karegi aur time pe khaana khaegi aur sabse zaruri koi bhi laaparwaahi nahi chalegi.
Siyaali:-Aur kuch baccha hai toh who bhi bata do.
Sid:-Yaa u have to be always happy.
Siyaali:-Woh  toh hai hee cause jab takk tum mere pass ho toh main toh obviously khush hee rahungi naa.
Sid:-Accha aisi baat hai.
Siyaali:-Hmmm

Finally done so do tell me guys was it really nice.
cooljav1234 thumbnail
Beautiful loved it awesome 
Sandhirrocks thumbnail
Part 3:-
Siyaali:-Sid now please smile abb toh main bhi theek tumhaare saamne hoon.
Sid:-Oho someone is missing my smile.
Siyaali:-Yaa very much cauze only those naughty smiles can only sooth my pain.
Sid:-Aww by girlfriend wants my naughty smile back.
(Sid sat on the bed with Siyaali n held her through waist while Siyaali snaked her hands around his neck.Sid's all time naughty smile was back n soon he started rubbing his nose tips with hers)
Sid:-U were telling about this naughty smile naa.
Siyaali:-Yes because u look very cute at that time.
Sid:-Awww...m I cho cute.
Siyaali:-Very very cute n u know what ur worlds best boyfriend.
Sid:-N ur worlds best girftiend .Tu meri life ka aisa part hai jisseh main kabhi bore nahi ho sakta hoon.Issi wajah seh toh main aise situations mein bhi smile kar raha hoon.
Siyaali:-Aur main tumhe kisi bhi situatio mein kabhi bhi kamzor nahi parne dungi.
Sid:-That's the reason why m lucky to have u n I relly love u for loving me to that extent which no one can love.
Siyaali:-I love u too for giving me such a loving n caring family.
Sid:-N me.
Siyaali:-U also dumbo.
(Sidyaali were having n eye lock session soon there gaze fell on each others lips.There lips were craving for each others touch.Slowly n slowly their lips were inching closer to each other n finaally they kissed.Their tongues were were reciprocating with each others touch,they were kissing each other like Grey n Dornon from 50 shades of Grey.Soon they broke the kiss n looked at each other lovingly)
Sid:-U r the best thing that ever happened to me.
Siyaali:-U too.
Sid:-I didn't felt the same when Krissane was with me,cauze when I had fallen in love with u my perception about love changed.
Siyaali:-Yaa I still remember how u proposed me that day.I was so jealous at that time that I blurted out what I felt for u .
Sid:-All thanx to ur so called jealousy otherwise I would have lost even a friend.
Siyaali:-And then u kissed in front of whole warrior high n slid the ring in this finger.
Sid:-U know many eyes were staring at us only but I didn't cared about them cauze at that moment it was only us.
Siyaali:-N finally we said I love u to each other.
Sid:-That was a pure bliss when we were together in each others embrace .
Siyaali:-Even now also.
Sid:-Mmm by the way did u forget what had happened after that.
Siyaali:-Shut up u shameless .
Sid:-Whats shameless in that I mean that was not my mistake.
Siyaali:-Haa haa acchi tarah seh pata hai who did the mistake.Main toh bass tumhe dekhne aai thi fresh hone ke baad tumhaare changing room mein but mujhe kya pata tha tumne utne time mein fresh hoke change kiya ya nahi
Sid:-Then why were u oggling at my body
Siyaali:-Hello I was not ogling at u.
Sid:-Toh baaki saare larkon ko dekh rahi thi kya.
Siyaali:-Sid listen u...
Sid:-Look at u bikul tamaatar ki tarah laal ho gayi hai.
Siyaali:-Ai...Aisa kuch nahi hai.
Sid:-Relly look at me then.
Siyaali:-Sid main woh...
Sid:-Hww my baby looks so beautiful when she is shy.
Siyaali:-M not baby ok.
Sid:-Then what should I call u disgustola.
Siyaali:-Yes because this was the very name given to me by u cauze u didn't knew my real name at that time.
Sid:-Siyaali ur fine naa,does it still hurts.
Siyaali:-It hurted earlier but now its ok cauze my protector is right infront of my eyes.
Sid:-N i'll always be there to protect u from this cruel world.
Siyaali:-My loving dumbola.
(Siyaali hugged Sid n placed her head in the crook of his neck.Sid protectively held her forhead n kissed on her bandaged forehead)
Sid:-Abb tu sambhal kar rahegi samjhi.
Siyaali:- Bikul after all main tumhe tensed nahi dekh sakti.
Sid:-That would be better.

So do give ur feedback.