colors tweet new time of ss

Posted: 8 years ago
COLORS @ColorsTV  

Your favourite show #ShastriSisters will be aired at 6:30PM from 25th May onwards!

Embedded image permalink
Thanks hani!! Finally!!, we are relieved. Hani, shri, iqru,pooru,habiba,eshuand all on twitter pl thank colors for not taking ss off air
Thanks a lot Sahar for making us happy again.
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Thanks hani!! Finally!!, we are relieved. Hani, shri, iqru,pooru,habiba,eshuand all on twitter pl thank colors for not taking ss off air

Good idea.👏
Originally posted by awida

Thanks a lot Sahar for making us happy again.
my pleasure 🤗
hurray...im so happy...guys my mom likes to watch SSEL and SS...when i said to her dat may be SS telecast time may change to 6:30  then which show will u prefer to watch...she instantly replied me..."ofcourse rajat ka serial dekhunga"...😛...den i just hugged and kissed her...❤️
hani love u yaar!!! thank you sooo soo much for posting this! you have relieved my tension completely! thank you pooru, shri, radhu, habiba and waida too as its bcoz of u guys that I could be calm and patient :)
Originally posted by Ashakalyani

hurray...im so happy...guys my mom likes to watch SSEL and SS...when i said to her dat may be SS telecast time may change to 6:30  then which show will u prefer to watch...she instantly replied me..."ofcourse rajat ka serial dekhunga"...😛...den i just hugged and kissed her...❤️

Awww. 🤗 Such a wonderful mom.❤️

But SS has to compete with SSEL now which is doing gr8 in BARC ratings , and is among top 10. I hope our show can become no.1 in this time slot. 
Hello, everyone. And thanku so so much for this news. I was inactive from so many days, sorry, but I was busy. But after reading the news that ss is going off air, I was like 🤢 but this news has made me 😃 I am dancing right now. Yipppeee 😃
Originally posted by awida

Awww. 🤗 Such a wonderful mom.❤️

But SS has to compete with SSEL now which is doing gr8 in BARC ratings , and is among top 10. I hope our show can become no.1 in this time slot. 

hum sab hai na . woh bhi karke dikhayenge colors ko
Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago