Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Why is there so much of hate towards KP ?

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I have been constantly reading the forum topics and have observed that these forum hates KP coz the topic may be related to anything, but they will always bring in the character, Raman and through him KP and then start bashing him left and right. I am unable to understand this behaviour of the fans. ðŸ¤¢ I have been associated with india-forums from the time Kahi to Hoga serial, I have seen disappointed fans bash the CV's left and right at the drop of a hat, as they are aware that they are the main cuplrit behind the shows downfall but this is the first time I have seen fans abusing an actor so much and blaming him for every lil thing although he puts in all his efforts to portray the character and make it wonderful as per the script handed over to him by the productions. ðŸ¤¢

If you all hate him so much, plz sign a petition and send it across to Ekta stating that you only want Divyanka in the show and not KP.He can also go and find a new show where he will be loved. Why should he devote so much of his energy and time into a serial where fans are not ready only to see and appreciate his efforts ?😡😡 They only want Divyanka and Ishita in it. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

The fans keep cribbing about how he never promotes YHM and their poor Divyanka has to take it upon herself alone to promote it. Divyanka loves doing it, so does it whereas KP does not like it so does not. He is not the first celebrity to not do it. In fact many biggies including Ram Kapoor who is the most popular and highest paid tele actor in the tele industry does not do it. Watch the video where Ram Kapoor himself bashes the media on his launch party of the new show :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/entertainment/tv/Ram-Kapoor-gets-angry-on-media-at-Dil-Ki-Baatein-Dil-Hi-Jaane-press-conference/videoshow/46677888.cms

So are Ram Kapoors fans complaining or his co-actors fans cribbing about it,  and bashing Ram Kapoor for it. NO !! coz they are all matured and understand that every person has a different way of working and has their own comfort zone, but over here nobody wants to understand KP. Everybody only needs a point to criticize him. 🤢🤢 

Secondly, All of you state that you are not interested in KP's life but surprisingly all of you are angry that he has married Ankita and not your darling Divyanka in real life. If you are so dis-interested in his life why does it bother you to whom he is getting married - a child, a young girl or an old lady. Why are you so disturbed that he did not marry Divyanka ? All of you  are disturbed to the extent that you have left no stones unturned to bash Ankita and KP and in fact have even called them the chosen names. In fact you havn't stopped on only bashing them, you have taken a step ahead and even bashed Ankita's father, Mr. Abhay Bharagava for getting his daughter married to KP. You should be happy with the fact that KP, whom you all hate so much have spared your favourite but I see a complete opposite reaction. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Thirdly, why is this a point of botheration at all that to whom he has married, its his life, its his wish. How does it affect your life, when he is married to an older or younger girl, Ankita now or how would it have affected your life if he would have married Divyanka instead ? How does it affect your life, whether he had a coloured past or a boring past. Plz question yourself. 

I can now very well understand why Divyanka keeps coming up time and again to defend her co-actors , not only coz she is kind but also because the issue is time and again built up by her own confused fans who do not know what exactly they want. So she has no choice but to come and reprimand them.

Grow Up guys, its high time !! Just leave the actors and only bother about the serial which you watch to entertain yourself., what they do in their personal life is not our business.

I know my topic will be closed by moderators but I just could not help myself from making this post. I needed to vent out my frustration after seeing so many hate posts about Karan time and again for no fault of his.

Edited by abhilasha_dream - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
n this post is leading towards another major fighting on the forum ðŸ˜”
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
chillax yaar... kp khud hm main maje kar rhe hain... y yu getting so tensed...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
*FACEPALM* Knowingly going forward and making the breach and trying to moral police others

All these hate , moral policing counter posts etc make me want to ask this -Do fangroups on this forum want that the DT starts debarring either side from commenting on topics concerningthe other side ?

DT doesnt want this forum to be a JAIL but members are totally wanting us to make it into one .

TOPIC CLOSED
YHM DT
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago