Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Good news (Page 5)

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

We expected to see a confident, outspoken and independent Gopi. There were these golden nuggets at times.

What we are seeing from Gopi is a person who is still devoted to her family and is partaking in schemes to over throw Mansi. 

Through these schemes, now she has webbed herself tightly around with the desire to have and serve her family. This submissive Gopi is not what we want to see as her newly found attributes is misused. 

What is baffling is her want to remain and serve? Why would one want to taunt themselves through this?
Thought I'd come on and reply.  Hi. How are you doing? Big smile  I am getting disillusioned by the way Gopi is beginning to toe the line and is taking such crap from everyone and still remains quiet and expects her well wishers to stay silent and not reveal the truth.  I am actually pleased that in yesterday's pre cap Kokila refuses to stay silent.  

When I think of your last paragraph the only thing that comes to mind is that Gopi knows nothing else. In the early years she wanted acceptance from her husband and MIL. The need for a family of her own was uppermost in her mind.  The fact that she was used and abused never crossed her mind.  To her a disciple of her kanaji she accepted that this is her life to serve others.  Self respect, honour and dignity are not in her vocabulary.  A supposed orphan raised by a mean aunt and spoilt cousin she clung to whatever pieces of affection were cast her way and was grateful.  But now she should realise how people are, that some of her well wishers are not concerned for her but for themselves. Ahem, Kokila, Hetal and Baa being prime examples.  Throw Jigar, Paridi into that mix and you have people who relied on Gopi for everything.  We now want Gopi to be selfish and think about herself and what is right for her.  Not Ahem, the girls or her Maaji.

And wth is she addressing Mansi as Mansiji all the time? Shocked  I wish she wouldn't. Ouch  I'm being traumatised enough by it. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthivatika_r

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

We expected to see a confident, outspoken and independent Gopi. There were these golden nuggets at times.

What we are seeing from Gopi is a person who is still devoted to her family and is partaking in schemes to over throw Mansi. 

Through these schemes, now she has webbed herself tightly around with the desire to have and serve her family. This submissive Gopi is not what we want to see as her newly found attributes is misused. 

What is baffling is her want to remain and serve? Why would one want to taunt themselves through this?
Thought I'd come on and reply.  Hi. How are you doing? Big smile  I am getting disillusioned by the way Gopi is beginning to toe the line and is taking such crap from everyone and still remains quiet and expects her well wishers to stay silent and not reveal the truth.  I am actually pleased that in yesterday's pre cap Kokila refuses to stay silent.  

When I think of your last paragraph the only thing that comes to mind is that Gopi knows nothing else. In the early years she wanted acceptance from her husband and MIL. The need for a family of her own was uppermost in her mind.  The fact that she was used and abused never crossed her mind.  To her a disciple of her kanaji she accepted that this is her life to serve others.  Self respect, honour and dignity are not in her vocabulary.  A supposed orphan raised by a mean aunt and spoilt cousin she clung to whatever pieces of affection were cast her way and was grateful.  But now she should realise how people are, that some of her well wishers are not concerned for her but for themselves. Ahem, Kokila, Hetal and Baa being prime examples.  Throw Jigar, Paridi into that mix and you have people who relied on Gopi for everything.  We now want Gopi to be selfish and think about herself and what is right for her.  Not Ahem, the girls or her Maaji.

And wth is she addressing Mansi as Mansiji all the time? Shocked  I wish she wouldn't. Ouch  I'm being traumatised enough by it. LOL

Hey there, can't wait for half term break!!

It is extremely frustrating watching Gopi towing the line. 

Having said this, we have heard only one side of the story so far. The children finding out select information as prescribed by Mansi and Kinjal. 

A separate question: How does Mansi knows about Radha's letter and the newspaper press release? 

The children's findings are not the whole story. 

With the true on the verge of being revealed, it would be interesting to see what they all do with it.

... but the story moves forward - as per the spoilers. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vatika_rXarina

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Having said this, we have heard only one side of the story so far. The children finding out select information as prescribed by Mansi and Kinjal. 

A separate question: How does Mansi knows about Radha's letter and the newspaper press release? 

With the true on the verge of being revealed, it would be interesting to see what they all do with it.

I don't get half term Cry but still looking forward to it as I can wear casual clothes Big smile.  What confused me is that Kokila say that Radha did write a letter, if that is the case why is it being discussed that Mansi wrote it? Confused  Or did she remove the original letter and re write one with her version of events?   The laughable thing is that when the actress was being introduced we were told that the role was a positive one! Confused  Positively negative, they mean.  Either that or they got their positives and negatives mixed up so badly that the magnetism has messed with the cvs brains!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vatika_r

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

I don't get half term Cry but still looking forward to it as I can wear casual clothes Big smile.  What confused me is that Kokila say that Radha did write a letter, if that is the case why is it being discussed that Mansi wrote it? Confused  Or did she remove the original letter and re write one with her version of events?   The laughable thing is that when the actress was being introduced we were told that the role was a positive one! Confused  Positively negative, they mean.  Either that or they got their positives and negatives mixed up so badly that the magnetism has messed with the cvs brains!

Mansi became insecure from the time Gopi came to Mumbai. Mansi didn't know but it was Kinjal who told Mansi to write this crap letter.

In my perspective, Mansi was not positive since she saw Gopi. When she proposed to Ahem, he walked out. It was only in front of Gopi, he did that. His prime reason was to hurt Gopi.

She had an ulterior motive behind her to take care of the girls.

The CV's have always made the third person negative who stayed in MM be it Anita, Umang, Radha, Tripti, Masterji & Vivaan. Now it is Mansi.

Go to top