Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: librapiscesarie

I AM SO SO HELL FURIOUS HERE ON THOSE WHO THINK
GOPIAHEM REMARRIAGE IS GOOD NEWS...BECAUSE..THE THING IS
😡
THE TRUTH HELL WAS NEVER UNKNOWN TO AHEMSHIT"

&  i am more furious on viewers who r jumping on ahem gopi milap

coz  ...the truth hell was not onlky just known to ahem, but he hell not only wanted to hide truth "for better "for them, but he treacherously was happy with his existing running lifestyle and is in cosy - so did not want to DISTURB HIS EXISTING SET UP... and provoke the set up by girls knowing the truth- Angry

and hell ppl After this relation milap??

NOOO WAYYY
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Me too! ðŸ˜ƒ
inddrca thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Even if Ahem Gopi Milap happens, how can they respect each other especially Gopi after having so many insults thrown at her?  Physically been pushed out of the house by Ahem, getting engaged to another girl , misleading her daughters to name a few.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inddrca

Even if Ahem Gopi Milap happens, how can they respect each other especially Gopi after having so many insults thrown at her?  Physically been pushed out of the house by Ahem, getting engaged to another girl , misleading her daughters to name a few.

Gopi has forgiven Ahem number of times even when he hasn't apologised especially when he treated her like crap at the start of the marriage he didn't appologise he thought declaring his love for gopi infront of Anita was enough. The respect comes back until Ahem feel Gopi has done something wrong again. 

LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO,NO NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!!!!!!First off,Ahem is nothing but a man who doesn't even understand the meaning of love,he thinks he can marry Whenver he wants and then decide to throw out of the house,keep away her daughters and influence them against her,and do all of this drama.I am sorry,but this is not good news at all.It's time for Gopi to be a woman and run away,rebel from there!😡
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Gayatri, I agree with all your points. Initially I too wanted GoHem reunion. I wish this scene was done before but it didn't happen. Ahem has crossed all the limits.

1. He pushed her out of his house when she confronted him.😡

2. Insulted her at the party.

3. Blamed her when Kokila was admitted to the hospital not knowing that she had faked her heart attack.

4. Did not let her to stay at her mayka.

5. Insulted her & Rashi calling them gawar. He himself is one. He is a mota dimag gawar.  That is why he does not think of an incident in other ways. i.e Gopi killing Radha. Only thought about himself & the girls. He forgot the importance of relationships.😡

6. Took her help to save Kokila from dying. There was some hope that Ahem will change but Mansi & Meera manipulated him against Gopi. He rubbed her Sindoor. As per the Hindu culture, it is only the widow who does not wear Sindoor. He put the Sindoor Rekha between them.🤢

If anyone else has some more things to add, they are most welcome. He has done all sorts of atrocities & almost out of control. He refused to tell the truth to the girls saying that he does not want the girls to love her. Selfish fellow.😡

He does not deserve Gopi.

Are we women so weak & so cheap or what? As women, we cannot see another woman's self respect going down be it real life or reel life. I hate Ahem as much as Mansi.

If Gopi & her daughters reunite, that is fine with me but certainly not Ahem. He deserves the hatred of his daughters.

Totally... I am hating Ahem a lot..You have all valid points... I dont know how Cvs can bring them together after so  much has happened..
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ani_gr

Totally... I am hating Ahem a lot..You have all valid points... I dont know how Cvs can bring them together after so  much has happened..

And that too he is forgiving Gopi because of Kokila's drama. But his ego won't go away so easily. In a way it will be interesting to see how mansi-ahem marriage will work. 
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Yes Kavitha.. that's what... they both are matured adults they can solve their problems, just because Kokila wants it they cannot come together... Hate this really..
kavitha_r thumbnail

Yes Kavitha.. that's what... they both are matured adults they can solve their problems, just because Kokila wants it they cannot come together... Hate this really..

For that matter when there is a misunderstanding between Jigar & Paridhi, they take Gopi's help. Same was the case with Rashi.

The elders had always intervened between their sons & DIL's.

Only difference between Ahem & Jigar is that, the latter does not resort to another woman & humiliate his wife.
kavitha_r thumbnail

I see that many people support GoHem reunion either because they are used to that couple or for the title sake.