Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ani_gr

Actually before the truth is out, Gopi should have left the house and gone to an unknown place...😡

Bilkul sahi, Gayathri! 👏
I AM SO SO HELL FURIOUS HERE ON THOSE WHO THINK
GOPIAHEM REMARRIAGE IS GOOD NEWS...BECAUSE..THE THING IS
😡
THE TRUTH HELL WAS NEVER UNKNOWN TO AHEMSHIT"
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ahem and gopi should divorce, remarriage has never worked for them they are doomed. 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ani_gr

Itna sab kuch hone ke baad, I dont want GoHem reunion at all, he has insulted Gopi, treats her like a door mat, uses her when he wants, throws hee when he wants... For once CVs show that women are not weak and can live on their own and dont need the support of such idiots for them to  live.. Gopi can live by herself, she has her business.. 

Why is Gopi going back to Ahem  just because he forgave her ? ...
Not a good news at all...😡
I wanted it initially... but after they met in Mumbai, what happened with them, Mansi, I hate Ahem to the core... that's it..

Gayatri, I agree with all your points. Initially I too wanted GoHem reunion. I wish this scene was done before but it didn't happen. Ahem has crossed all the limits.

1. He pushed her out of his house when she confronted him.😡

2. Insulted her at the party.

3. Blamed her when Kokila was admitted to the hospital not knowing that she had faked her heart attack.

4. Did not let her to stay at her mayka.

5. Insulted her & Rashi calling them gawar. He himself is one. He is a mota dimag gawar.  That is why he does not think of an incident in other ways. i.e Gopi killing Radha. Only thought about himself & the girls. He forgot the importance of relationships.😡

6. Took her help to save Kokila from dying. There was some hope that Ahem will change but Mansi & Meera manipulated him against Gopi. He rubbed her Sindoor. As per the Hindu culture, it is only the widow who does not wear Sindoor. He put the Sindoor Rekha between them.🤢

If anyone else has some more things to add, they are most welcome. He has done all sorts of atrocities & almost out of control. He refused to tell the truth to the girls saying that he does not want the girls to love her. Selfish fellow.😡

He does not deserve Gopi.

Are we women so weak & so cheap or what? As women, we cannot see another woman's self respect going down be it real life or reel life. I hate Ahem as much as Mansi.

If Gopi & her daughters reunite, that is fine with me but certainly not Ahem. He deserves the hatred of his daughters.

Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was hinted by  anchor  but  my i feel before remarriage happens  Gopi should refuse Ahem.  Walk away from him
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Ahem and gopi should divorce, remarriage has never worked for them they are doomed. 

That is very much true. Even if they reunite, they will be fine for 2 or three years or say even 4 years but what about the future?

When there is any major misunderstanding or storm, they will separate. What good it is?
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk19

This was hinted by  anchor  but  my i feel before remarriage happens  Gopi should refuse Ahem.  Walk away from him

It was already said that G-A will reunite & remarry. I wish Gopi refuses Ahem & walks out of his life. Then I want Meera, Vidya & Rashi to stay with Gopi wherever she is.
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I cannot understand how so many men and women can be so bloody spineless! In all my years of watching Hindi serials, I have seen that in almost every Hindi serial I have watched. While I enjoyed watching Hindi serials, there are a lot of things I definitely could have done without.  Edited by skanthan - 8 years ago
Sd1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

It was already said that G-A will reunite & remarry. I wish Gopi refuses Ahem & walks out of his life. Then I want Meera, Vidya & Rashi to stay with Gopi wherever she is.

Ok..i used to be in the gohem camp..but now im done with both of them..gopi is stupid ahem is an idiot...i dunno if i want the kids to be with her either now..she will teach them to be doormats like her... 😡 😡 😡
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snsaddict

Ok..i used to be in the gohem camp..but now im done with both of them..gopi is stupid ahem is an idiot...i dunno if i want the kids to be with her either now..she will teach them to be doormats like her... 😡 😡 😡

If they are with their dad, he will teach them to become a brat like him. In fact he already has made them one.😡

If Gopi stays with the girls and become independent, they will get the inspiration. Why will they become doormats?😊