fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
There's good news for us Gohem fans! According to SBS Ahem will forgive Gopi and there will be a remarriage 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kokila tells everyone the truth Vidya will believe Kokila and forgive her mother,   but   Meera will think kokila is lying hence mansi willl play with her emotions  and when Meera finds out  shewill be devastated.   
A prediction i have is that Meera will go out of control and no one will be able to help her she will hate everyone
fivestar2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

Kokila tells everyone the truth Vidya will believe Kokila and forgive her mother, but Meera will think kokila is lying hence mansi willl play with her emotions and when Meera finds out shewill be devastated.

A prediction i have is that Meera will go out of control and no one will be able to help her she will hate everyone

Yeah I also saw the SBB update when Mansi lies to Meera they also hug too she will be heartbroken when she finds out the truthEdited by fivestar2 - 8 years ago
shame on alll.  want to kp gopi life long door mat with MOdis...

sheee
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: librapiscesarie

shame on alll.  want to kp gopi life long door mat with MOdis...

sheee

How can they do this.  It is a question of self respect
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Not good news I'm afraid but the death of any hope we
Had of gopi having some self respect and not accepting Ahem. I'm ok if her daughters forgive her and she gains back their love but Ahem? No way! For someone so shallow as to not want his daughters to know the truth because they will replace the hate they have into love? He can't be forgiven for that. How can the writers do this? This is not how women are.
I fully ,dignify to words below of Xarina & sharoon

Shame on Rupali and team and vIewers supporting this bandhan now.

Shame shame

Thr shd be another handsome for gopi.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Itna sab kuch hone ke baad, I dont want GoHem reunion at all, he has insulted Gopi, treats her like a door mat, uses her when he wants, throws hee when he wants... For once CVs show that women are not weak and can live on their own and dont need the support of such idiots for them to  live.. Gopi can live by herself, she has her business.. 
Why is Gopi going back to Ahem  just because he forgave her ? ...
Not a good news at all...😡
I wanted it initially... but after they met in Mumbai, what happened with them, Mansi, I hate Ahem to the core... that's it..
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Actually before the truth is out, Gopi should have left the house and gone to an unknown place...😡
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: librapiscesarie

I fully ,dignify to words below of Xarina & sharoon

Shame on Rupali and team and vIewers supporting this bandhan now.

Shame shame

Thr shd be another handsome for gopi.

I completely agree with you, Anu! When will they show Gopi having some self respect and leaving these idiot Modis?! Urghhh! ðŸ˜¡