Mahabharat

Content Removed - Page 10

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Geetha,

I read prologue and chapters till Day 2. Really nicely written๐Ÿ‘ .Somewhat though I felt your Karna's vengence more strongly.. There was arrogance and kind of frankness which we often see in Karna's outburst... I loved Dury-Karna's bond, it felt genuine from both sides .. and loved the fact that Karna had guilt of keeping secrets from him...something that could cost him even war... His thinking regarding Bheeshma too felt natural considering though they had heated exchange..Somewhere he had that warrior respect for him...

There were few places where I felt disagreeing with this Karna's thoughts but then I believe there are lot of such spaces in the epic which gives us this freedom to imagine what could have been thought behind it...

Will further read more parts and give my feedback.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KURT15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

Hey Geetha,

I read prologue and chapters till Day 2. Really nicely written๐Ÿ‘ .Somewhat though I felt your Karna's vengence more strongly.. There was arrogance and kind of frankness which we often see in Karna's outburst... I loved Dury-Karna's bond, it felt genuine from both sides .. and loved the fact that Karna had guilt of keeping secrets from him...something that could cost him even war... His thinking regarding Bheeshma too felt natural considering though they had heated exchange..Somewhere he had that warrior respect for him...

There were few places where I felt disagreeing with this Karna's thoughts but then I believe there are lot of such spaces in the epic which gives us this freedom to imagine what could have been thought behind it...

Will further read more parts and give my feedback.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Riti. Yes, I know what you mean about Karna's thoughts. I wrote this four years ago and now when I re-read it, there are parts about which I don't feel much satisfied. And I always believed that Karna and Dury shared a real friendship.
Sometimes I try to imagine the real Karna reading this and hell! I die from embarassment!! ๐Ÿ˜†
The real karn will be proud of you 
Beautiful ending 

You wrote it 4 years ago !!@@@

Yama bowed before him everyone bowed 
even krushna
KURT15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angrani

The real karn will be proud of you 

Beautiful ending 

You wrote it 4 years ago !!@@@

Yama bowed before him everyone bowed 
even krushna

Thank you. I still think he will laugh!! ๐Ÿ˜‰. But yes, he was not defeated though he was killed. He was one of the few who had the strength and courage to make a sacrifice like that. His life was the ultimate tragedy. But he lived it with head held high, fighting fate and he died the same way.