Wonderful Geetha ๐Ÿ˜Š
You have written  Karna's thoughts so well๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Nonie12345 - 8 years ago
KURT15 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Wonderful Geetha ๐Ÿ˜Š

You have written  Karna's thoughts so well๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you. I have tried, but Karna is such a complex character that I do not know how far I've succeeded
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You write really well ๐Ÿ‘ I think Karna's decision of staying aside was not good for Duryodhan on first 10 days, as Bhishma promised not to kill Pandavas. Liked the inner conflict. Karna still hates Pandavas, it is a truth, isn't it? Just knowing someone as your brother cannot change your hatred to love suddenly. This is human psychology. 
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila11

You write really well ๐Ÿ‘ I think Karna's decision of staying aside was not good for Duryodhan on first 10 days, as Bhishma promised not to kill Pandavas. Liked the inner conflict. Karna still hates Pandavas, it is a truth, isn't it? Just knowing someone as your brother cannot change your hatred to love suddenly. This is human psychology. 

Thank you. True, feelings of hatred over a lifetime does not change in an instant. But given time and circumstances a bit more conducive, it might have changed.๐Ÿ˜ณ
KURT15 thumbnail

Content Removed

Edited by KURT15 - 8 years ago
..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful Geetha di !
The huge termoil of Karna's inner feelings is so beautifully depicted through ur wonderful language. Frankly I never admired Karna, just respected him for the good things he did in his life inspite of all disparities. Well I liked this last part a lot. How he tries to understand hi brother Yudi ! How he is trying to leave all anger n anguish...nd beautifully thought, he is loving nd hating nd loving Kunti!!!
This is really going to be very interesting. Hopefully we will be reading something really different. Though i m late but this works all d time.
All the best!
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mohiniapearl

Beautiful Geetha di !
The huge termoil of Karna's inner feelings is so beautifully depicted through ur wonderful language. Frankly I never admired Karna, just respected him for the good things he did in his life inspite of all disparities. Well I liked this last part a lot. How he tries to understand hi brother Yudi ! How he is trying to leave all anger n anguish...nd beautifully thought, he is loving nd hating nd loving Kunti!!!
This is really going to be very interesting. Hopefully we will be reading something really different. Though i m late but this works all d time.
All the best!

Thank you. I have always been a huge fan of Karna. Hope my partiality is not showing too much!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It was very beautifully presented!
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have never read anything on Yudhi from Karna's eyes, but I use to believe that he must have respected Yudhi. Thank you for showing his thought on Yudhi ๐Ÿ˜Š