Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Swayam heard Sharon crying,  but couldn't see her.  
His thoughts were going back to her.  He could feel her pain. 
Swayam is simi's rakhi brother,  but he called as one. 
Swaron entry next day in college was awesome. 
Both destination is same  "Simi"
Poor Simi,  how will handle both.  πŸ˜†
Nice update πŸ˜Š
Update soon πŸ˜Š
prajana thumbnail
Hey..nice update
I think there will be fight between swaron and simmi will have to handle them
Hating sharon's step mom to the core
Update soon😊
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the start where sharon was thinking abt her dad.. so swayam have heard someone's crying...aww he is really caring from now itself wht will happen when he realize that was sharon πŸ˜†..
Loved swayam and simmi... πŸ˜ƒ that part was nicely written between two best friends...
Amazing update πŸ‘.. loving the way the story unfold...now waiting for swaron meet...
update fast ohk πŸ˜‰
And the end was amazing... goshhh loved the entry of both ...this is gonna be fun when they reach near simmi πŸ˜†.. poor soul πŸ˜†...
loved as a whole...
keep writing and keep pm me...
thanks for the pm πŸ˜³

~Keechu 
Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edited my both comments πŸ˜‰

πŸ€—
..RiSha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is very different concept

by the name of it i thought it would be heavy and emotional

but no it was well balanced

iam loving simmi in this she sounds like a frnd everyone asks for

her equation with both sharon and swayam sounds cool

so looking forward how simmi manages her two best frndz at a time

and how swaron gt along with eachother
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful Storyline. Please do update.
VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SwaRon FF: 
Healing of the hurt Souls
Chapter three:
"Hi babes" Sharon said. "Hi Sim" Swayam said. Simmi did not know what to do. "Hi" was all she managed to say.  "Simmi, why are you behaving so drepressed?" Sharon asked out of concern. "Kahi tu mental toh nahi hogayi?" Swayam asked, dramatically. "You shut up. Don't  u dare call my best friend mental." Sharon said flashing her 1000 watt attitude. "Oh.ok so ye tum ho" Swayam asked Sharon. "Kon?" Sharon retorted. "Grade one wali Sharon. Simmi ki so called another best friend. Slap queen." Swayam said. "Hey you mind your language all right.. Tumhe koi right nahi hai to call me that." Sharon said in an annoyed tone. "And you must be Swayam right?" Sharon asked, pretending that she did not know Swayam. "Well yes, that's me. And do you really doubt that?" Swayam asked Sharon,  smirking because he knew Sharon was just pretending. He knew there was no way Simmi would not have talked with her about him or his tv show was one of the most popular one, there was no way Sharon could miss it as according to Simmi Sharon too loved dancing and there was no way any dance lover would miss even a single episode of his show. Just as Sharon was about to revert, "Guys, if you remember, I'm here as well." Simmi interrupted , to cut out the argument. "Oh really?." Swayam said sarcastically. "Agar aap dono ki khattam hogayi ho toh let's go to the class." Sharon said, suppressing a fake and sarcastic smile. "Yaya let's go" Swayam said. The trio headed to their class. As expected, all the eyes were traveling from Swayam, to Sharon, to Simmi. Girls drooled on Swayam and the boys were jealous of him. Boys drooled on Sharon and the girls got jealous. Then at last both girls and boys looked at Simmi, giving her a Oh You Are So Damm Lucky look. Simmi ignored it and took her usual seat, and just as Sharon was about to sit, Swayam sat on her place which, of course was beside Simmi. "Get up. This is my seat." Sharon said in a frim tone. "Where's your name written?" Swayam asked. "Get up." Sharon said in a commanding tone. Swayam did not budge a bit. Simmi who was watching all that knew what was coming next. "No. I won't get up. I want to sit with Simmi and your name's not written anywhere on this seat." Swayam said. "Ok then." Sharon said casually and the thing she did next, made Swayam a living statue. Sharon sat directly on Swayam's lap, took out a pencil and wrote her name on the seat and immediately stood up " Now, there's my name written. Get up now." She said. She did all these so fast that, the students could not even notice and Swayam, he was under the effect of live shock he got few seconds back, so without uttering a single word, he stood up and made way for Sharon to sit. Simmi who was the only witness of the happening, was grinning ear to ear, seeing Sharon's action and Swayam's reaction. Swayam went and sat on the bench, which was exactly behind Sharon's. It was halfway through the class when Swayam finally came out of the shock. And that too all thanks to the professor who saw him lost and to bring him back to reality, asked him a question. Luckily, Swayam being the brilliant student he was, gave the professor the correct answer. "You are mad." Swayam muttered from back to Sharon. "Dare you call me that again." Sharon whispered back. Finally their class got over and Swayam, without sparing a glance to Simmi or Sharon, went out of the class. "Yeh kya, psycho hai kya? A moment he is all fine and the next moment, pura palat jata hai." Sharon said to Simmi. "Hmm.. Waise isse chodo, come let's go to canteen. I'm starving you know." Simmi replied. "Yaa Chalo" Sharon said. *In The Canteen*
"Wow yaar, annual day is so near." Sharon said, excitedly. "Not so near, still two months left." Simmi said. "Arre yaar. Whatever, it is coming na. I'm so so so excited." Sharon said in an excited childish tone. "Typical Sharon behavior." Came a voice from back. "Yaar Swayam, where had you gone?" Simmi asked. "And what typical Sharon behavior huh?" Sharon asked. "Oh.. So you don't remember huh? Whatever." Swayam replied, pulled a chair and sat. "I asked where were you?" Simmi asked Swayam. "Nah, just some overconfident boys were challenging me for a dance off. Bas, wohi challenge accept karne gaya tha." Swayam said. "Hey Swayam?" A sweet voice called out to him. Swayam turned back to see a girl, eyeing him with a flirtatious look. "Wanna hang out sometime?" The girl asked. "Ya Sure." He replied and stood up. "In your dreams" he added and smirked. The whole canteen burst out laughing. The girl did not know what to do, suddenly she saw Sharon. "Yaya.. Tumahre pass toh already Sharon hai, hum jaise middle class girls ko tum kyun dekhoge." The girl blurted out of embarrassment and frustration. There everyone knew what was coming next. "Oops, wrong move..." Just as Simmi murmured, *Splash* came the sound. Sharon had splashed ice cold water on the poor girl's face. "Next time, before you talk any crap, be careful whom are you talking about." Sharon said, pushed the girl towards Swayam and left.
The girl, stood there like a statue. Swayam made her stand on her feet and left from the canteen. "I'm so sorry for this." Simmi said and offered to help the girl.
Edited by VrushanianAdity - 8 years ago
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Nice update...nd nw swaron war has started...which means simi is the one who has to suffer btw them..nw whats in the store...excited.
ndcdance thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res..
soon to b unres..
osm update 
loved the fights of swaron..cause as it is said 1st step of love is fightsπŸ˜†
update soon...😳
Edited by ndcdance - 8 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail