SwaRon FF: Healing of the hurt souls. Part twenty one. PG 68. Updated. - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjuvrushan thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That was a super cute update...loving this ff
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok so as my Adu wanted a LONG comments from me here i go...
First thing First- I Love u...
Coming to the story, reading it makes me realize how quickly u are growing, its not easy to understand such emotions at such a young age...at point when u should be care free, do crazy thing, not worry about anything, u are writing such mind-blowing , meaningful stuff...
its not jus the flow of story but the scenes u have selected, the world, the convos, the transparent friendship, the love, the care, the fights, the dilemma, everything is so well portrayed...
u cant help but fall in love with it...
u wish to fall in love like literally...
it all makes u go like-

All ur updates have been freaking awesome. one better than the other n the other jus keeps getting better...
Coming to the recent update- i love the bike scene for obvious reasons...i love the nervous Sharon, i love the cute Sharon, i love the crazily in love Swayam, i love the Candle lit house, i love the meaningful silence, i love intelligent Simmi, I love the Love in the Air, yusss i love it all...

u have taken few moments from D3 n interpreted it so well in ur Story...
U miss D3 n u Miss Swaron but ur Story fills the Void...
I m jus so proud of u Adi jus so proud...
u are an all-rounder...
Stay the same, learn, grow, practice, u are gonna excel in all... u truly hope n pray ki u reach great heights n with all that u do, u surely will :)
Stay Blessed...
Love u🤗
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VReSHna

ok so as my Adu wanted a LONG comments from me here i go...

First thing First- I Love u...
Coming to the story, reading it makes me realize how quickly u are growing, its not easy to understand such emotions at such a young age...at point when u should be care free, do crazy thing, not worry about anything, u are writing such mind-blowing , meaningful stuff...
its not jus the flow of story but the scenes u have selected, the world, the convos, the transparent friendship, the love, the care, the fights, the dilemma, everything is so well portrayed...
u cant help but fall in love with it...
u wish to fall in love like literally...
it all makes u go like-

All ur updates have been freaking awesome. one better than the other n the other jus keeps getting better...
Coming to the recent update- i love the bike scene for obvious reasons...i love the nervous Sharon, i love the cute Sharon, i love the crazily in love Swayam, i love the Candle lit house, i love the meaningful silence, i love intelligent Simmi, I love the Love in the Air, yusss i love it all...

u have taken few moments from D3 n interpreted it so well in ur Story...
U miss D3 n u Miss Swaron but ur Story fills the Void...
I m jus so proud of u Adi jus so proud...
u are an all-rounder...
Stay the same, learn, grow, practice, u are gonna excel in all... u truly hope n pray ki u reach great heights n with all that u do, u surely will :)
Stay Blessed...
Love u🤗

perfect 👍🏼
VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
                                            SwaRon FF: Healing of the hurt Souls.
                                                              Chapter twelve.
"Tumhe ek kaam diya and you created this big mess. Lights department tumhara tha na? So what's with this spot light huh? I need everything perfect by tomorrow.. And I mean it.." Swayam warned one of the students in an authoritative and dangerous tone. Annual day was just a day away and the preparations were in full swing. "Hey.. Swayam.. Relax.. App yeh lo.." Taani came near Swayam and handed him a glass of lemonade. "Phew.. I seriously was in need of it.. I had nearly lost it.. And tum mujhe tum kab tum kahogi? What's with all this aap huh?" Swayam asked Taani. "Arre.. I don't have habit.." Taani smiled sheepishly. "Come on huh.. Just because I treat you like my sister doesn't mean tum mujhe aap kahogi.. Tum.. And that's final.." Swayam declared. "Ok..ok.. Waise? Aap... Sorry.. Tum ko shooting pe nahi Jana? Ad shoot tha na tumhara?" Taani asked. "Umm.. No actually I postponed it.. Let the annual day get over, then shooting ko dekhenge,," Swayam smiled and replied. Taani too smiled as usual warmly. From the first glimpse of Swayam in person, Taani looked up to him with great admiration. Not only her, but everyone from the gang had that respect for Swayam. Being so young, he had his career all set and a bright future ahead. All self made. It was not his family inheritance or something. Swayam created his destiny, followed his dream with his head held high and pride seen in his eyes with balanced tinge of attitude. Though sometimes he behaved quite weird, but otherwise Swayam was one of those few people who inspired everyone, ranging from kids to teens to adult. He was sometimes in negative hi light for his arrogant and weird behavior, and Taani knew he had his own reasons for it. But the appreciation that especially Taani had for Swayam was not because he was a star or something. It was because she, having no any brother, looked up to Swayam as one. He was a true hero for her. Handsome, talented, passionate and charming. A package in himself. And the best part, Swayam treated her like his sister. Taani and Kriya were the only two from the gang who knew Swayam had asthma. Taani still remembered how had shared with Swayam her feeling towards Rey and Kriya's previous relationship. All her insecurities and fear had come flowing out of her mouth surprising herself. Nobody knew that Taani, Swayam and Kriya were so close now. Not even Simmi or Sharon or Rey even for that matter. They three had promised to keep it as their own little secret, as the sign of Swayam's hidden kindness and Taani and Kriya's new bloomed deep friendship. Never had Taani or Kriya thought Swayam could be so caring and kind. He had made them two talk. All the misunderstandings were clear and Taani had realized that Kriya was now already over with Rey. And Kriya had long back realized that Taani was made for Rey. Both Taani and Kriya had also noticed something going on between Swayam and Sharon. And from the way Swayam talked about Sharon to them, they knew he deeply loved her. Swayam and Sharon made a really beautiful pair, Kriya and Taani had to admit. Equal to each other at every aspect was what they were. Both Taani and Kriya knew that nobody could take the place Simmi and Sharon had made in Swayam's heart, but one thing was for sure, Both Taani and Kriya were able to make atleast some space in Swayam's golden heart and they knew they both each had found two lifelong friends and a small promise of togetherness forever.
"Hey Swayam.. Taani.. How's you both??" Kriya entered the auditorium. "Hey.. All good.." Swayam said smiling. Taani and Kriya shared a friendly hug. Swayam smiled at they two. Two women's apart from Simmi whom he had befriended and been so close to. Sharon was someone especially special for him. Friend, as she put it but someone whom he loved more than himself. "And, what brought you here? I mean you were going home early today right?" Swayam asked. "Yup.. Jaa hi rahi thi.. Just came here to see the setting." Kriya said. "It's nice na??" Taani asked. "Yup.. Superb.." Kriya replied, smiling. "Well, the Swayam Shekhawat is your GS.. Annual day perfect toh hoga hi.." Swayam flashed one of his most charming smile and said. "Umm.. Yaa.. True to some extent... But it's not entirely u haan.. Sharon is the best AGS you could have ever got.." Kriya smirked. "Anyways.. It's Sharon who is the boss here. Woh GS and tum AGS jaise ho.." Taani winked at Kriya and both of them giggled. "Yaaa yaa.. Whatever.. She is more experienced than me.. She was your GS before.. So obviously she is more familiar with all these stuff.." Swayam said, biting his cheeks to maintain a straight face. "Hmm.. Swayam appreciating someone so much.. Quite weird na Kriya??" Taani grinned. "Gosh!! You two girls are impossible.. And anyways, all the works done... So, I'm out of here now.." Swayam said and just as he turned back, the door of the auditorium opened wide and the smell of similar sweet fragrance came in, tingling Swayam's senses. As guessed, there stood Sharon, in her black St. Louis tee and denim shorts, her long hair tied into a messy bun. "Umm.. Swayam.. Can you come with me for a while..??" Sharon asked as cutely as possible. Then noticing Kriya and Taani behind him, Sharon composed herself a bit and walked forward. "Help chahiye.." She said, this time maintaining her voice. Of course, Sharon had become really good and close friends with the gang, but still she was not fully her true self. There still was a tiny and thin layer of her hard mask left to be thrown. It was not that she was uncomfortable, hell no.. But she was not so comfortable as well. There was only one person from the gang who had come really close to Sharon and had become her best buddy, Rey. Unlike Swayam Taani and Kriya's friendship, everyone knew about Rey and Sharon's. Sharon had even heard some negative rumor about them, but little did she care because, nowadays, someone else was conquering her heart and mind. And anyways, no one dared to speak about it except in whispers, because no one were such fool to wake the sleeping tigress up. Both Swayam and Sharon had clamed down a lot after the dance team was decided, but their charm and influence was still the same. She was still the bold and beautiful dancing diva and he was still the Mr. Celebrity. No one except the gang, still dared talk against them. 
Kriya and Taani noticed the changed expression in both Swayam and Sharon and their guess got confirmed. "Kriya??" Taani whispered, pulling her a bit far. "Hmm??" Kriya asked, thinking deeply.. "Kuch toh hai in dono ke beech.." Taani whispered. "Hmm.. So finally Mr. Hard Shekhawat is in love.." Kriya grinned and whispered. "Yup.. And looks like even Ms. Diva in falling for him.." Taani too grinned. "Umm.. Sharon? What help do you need? Me and Taani will do it.. You help Swayam here.." Kriya said suddenly. "Umm.. no. I'll do it.. Thanks tho.. You both take care here.. It's the main venue for tomorrow.. Music system mein chora sa problem aagaya.. That's it.. He knows all these electronic stuff.. So I'll take him.." Sharon said and literally dragged Swayam out of the big auditorium without giving any of the three any chance to speak. "God Shar.. Kya problem aagaya? Kaha tha Maine Nil aur Vicky ko sab check karne ko..." Swayam started to blabber. Sharon pulled him to the abandoned corner and kept her finger on his lips. "Shh.. Kitna panic karte ho tum.. Nothing's happened. Medicines liya??" Sharon asked concerned. The panic in Swayam's face left momentarily as he realized the arrangements were all fine. But then, he again felt a rush of panic as it clicked to him that he had forgotten his medicines at home. "Nahi liya naa?? I'll bring the water.. Wait a sec.." Sharon said and just as she was about to go, Swayam whispered, "medicines nahi hai.." Swayam for sure knew that he was dead now. Sharon would eat him alive for forgetting his medicines. "What do you mean by nahi hai??" Sharon demanded. "I..I..mean..I forgot it at home.." Swayam stammered. "Whoa.. Whoa.. You forgot your medicines at home.. Are you kidding me Swayam??" Sharon asked dramatically. "Umm.. Actually.. N..no.. I'm not joking.. I'm serious.. I forgot it at home.." Swayam said and closed his eyes hooping hat Sharon would not slap him. "What the hell is wrong with you?? Koi apna medicines bhulta hai kya?" Sharon asked firmly. "Chalo.." She added, sighing. "Whe.. Where?" Swayam asked and immediately regretted it, as Sharon's glare hardened more on him. "Cha.. Chalo.." Swayam said to Sharon and went out. Man.. This girl was tough. The Swayam Shekhawat whose slight loss of temper nearly fainted people, was now about to faint himself due to the fear of this angry siren whom he loved. "Mr. Shekhawat.. May I know where are you going??" He heard Sharon's demanding voice coming from back. "Umm.. N..no.. I don't know.. You lead.. I'll follow.." Swayam once again stammered and let Sharon walk in front. He quietly followed Sharon to his car as demanded, Swayam gave her the key and himself sat in the passenger seat like a obedient child. He knew they were going to his home. Sharon was cross throughout the drive and Swayam started to think of ways to cheer her up. Suddenly, Swayam remembered that he had some chocolate ice cream back in his refrigerator and he knew that Sharon loved them. Swayam got a perfect idea to cheer her up.

"Come on.. Now will you get down and open the door or I need to break it open?" Sharon's sharp voice interrupted Swayam's thought process. "I don't mind if you break it you know.. It'll be fun to see you banging and thrashing the door open like inspector Daya." Swayam chuckled. "VERY FUNNY.." Sharon replied sarcastically. "I'm not sure about breaking the door, but I can surely kick you out of your car.. Can't I?" She added. Swayam was flabbergasted. While the whole nation wanted to be and talk with him, this girl sitting beside him, was threatening to kick him out of his own car. "Hey Bhagwan.. Humesha why only me?" Swayam murmured and got out of the car, walking to his front door and unlocking it. "Now.. Won't you come in??" Swayam asked a bit loudly as the drive way was quite far from the door. " She did not answer him, just walked past him as if it was her own house. Swayam was dumbfounded. Sharon sometimes resembled his mom. Her sweet and supportive nature, the way she thought and her temper, all similar to Sharon. For the first time since her demise, Swayam smiled thinking about her. "Swayam!! Where is the medicine??" He could hear Sharon's faked anger and concern mixed voice. "In the drawer by the tv." Swayam answered and went inside the kitchen and took a large scoop of Icecream and kept it in the  bowel and took outside with him. Sharon had found the medicine and was now searching  for water. Finally she found it and handed both the medicine and water to Swayam. After finishing his medicine, Swayam took the ice cream bowel and held it in front of Sharon. Her eyes glittered. "For you.." Swayam said and handed the bowel to Sharon. She ate the first bite and offered the second to Swayam, but he noded his head in negative. "Why??" Sharon asked. "The coldness will trigger the asthma." Swayam said, trying to maintain a straight face. He loved ice creams and Sharon noticed the disappointment his his voice. Within minutes Sharon gulped her last bite of Ice cream and took the bowel to the kitchen. When she came out, she had Swayam's tea cup on her hand. Sharon slowly moved forward and handed the cup to Swayam. "Drink this.. Life mein first time tea banaya hai.. Bura hai toh complain mat karna.. Warning de diya hai.." Sharon said ever so cutely. Swayam sipped it and smiled. It was good. Actually, really good for a first timer. The tea had some familiar taste, which triggered Swayam's beautiful memory of his happy childhood. "It's good Sharon. Really very good.." Swayam whispered softly and focused on drinking the tea. "Ok then.. I'll go I guess.. You are not coming back to the college are you?" Sharon asked. "Umm.. All the work is done. So yaa.. I don't think I'll go." Swayam replied "By the way, tumhara koi kaam hai kya college mein?" Swayam added. "Umm actually no.." Sharon replied. "Hey.. Then ek kaam karte hai.. Let's call Simmi and the gang over to my place. We'll have lots of fun.. What say??" Swayam asked, his eyes suddenly shining bright. "Yaa.. I mean, mujhe koi problem nahi hai.. We can order some good food. And well after all tomorrow's the "Big Day" so uske phele ek stress buster night off toh banta hai.." Sharon smiled and said. "Hmm.. So let me call Simmi.. She'll bring everyone here. Till then, you can order some food. There's a phone book out there with telephone numbers of some restaurants near the dining table." Swayam gestured towards the table. "Yup.. Sure.." Sharon replied and both of them got busy doing their own tasks. The gang were coming after one hour and Swayam and Sharon had finished all the arrangements. "I'll bring the plates out.." Sharon said and went inside the kitchen. Swayam decided to enjoy a bit. He slowly sneaked inside the kitchen and suddenly shouted into Sharon's ear. Sharon jumped back and the plates she was holding fell on the floor, giving out a loud crashing sound. Swayam could see Sharon's eyes filling with tears. "Hey.. It was just a joke.. I'm sorry.." Swayam slowly whispered. "Shut up.. I'm not crying.. If something like this happens, these things make their way out to my eyes automatically.." Sharon hissed. He was taken aback. Look at her, so hard yet with so tender heart. "How Sharon.. How do you manage it.. I mean, in front of others, you act all hard and strong, and look at you here, standing in front of me with tears in your eyes, just because of the crashing sound..." Swayam trailed off. "You perfectly know the answer don't you? We're same Swayam. Like I can understand you, I know you too can understand me. We both are damn too similar for our own good.. Aren't we??" Sharon asked, smiling sadly. "Yup Sharon.. We are similar.. Damn too similar, but our similarity is what that had made us such best of friends., just remember that.." Swayam smiled and replied. "Hmm.. Ok.. Ab batao.. Jhaadu kaha hai? I'll clean it up.. Nahi toh kisiko lag jayegi.." Sharon said, diverting the topic. "Tum jhadu lagaogi? Aata hai tumhe??" Swayam asked, trying to suppress his giggle. "Haan.. Jhadu lagana bhi aata hai and jhadu me marna bhi.." Sharon said sarcastically. Swayam looked at her with wide eyes. "Swayam.. Jhadu kaha hai??" Sharon once again asked, annoyed. Swayam pointed towards the corner and literally ran from the kitchen. He was sure his kitchen was going to blow off today. 

"Hey guys.." Sharon's welcoming voice greeted the gang into Swayam's house. As soon as they entered, they the gang gasped. The house was fabulous, spectacular, beautiful and what not. The lighting that day was perfect and the paintings and pictures hanged on the hall's wall looked more detailed. "Your house is awesome dude.." Vicky said, gaping. "Well thank you.." Swayam flashed his million dollar smile and thanked. They all got settled in. Much to Sharon's relief, no one asked her how she reached there earlier than them. The whole gang were chatting and enjoying. Rey and Taani were as usual being teased and this time to most of the gang members suprise, Swayam, Sharon and even Kriya too had  joined in mission tease TaRey. Everything was going well, until Swayam called out to them saying that he wanted to show them something. Swayam led the gang to a big room and what they saw shocked them to the core. There was a whole collection of wobble heads from all shape to size. And yet once again the gang gasped. There was a huge, really huge showcase where they were kept. Cats, dogs to all the superheroes and famous people all around the world. It was funny, but magnificent. On the walls, there were poster of some of his shows pasted. Sharon's mind raced when she saw what was there at one of the side walls. There was Swayam, doing one of his signature moves, snapped. Bare body. And Sharon was the only one who noticed it and she thanked god for it. "He sure is hot.. Ain't he??" Simmi said and chuckled. She and well, Swayam were the only one who noticed that Sharon was all flushed up. She quickly diverted her gaze and her eyes landed on an another showcase. There were awards all carefully and beautifully kept on them. Swayam's name flashing all over. "This is awesome Swayam.." Taani gasped. All of them started appreciating Swayam except Sharon. She was busy admiring all the trophies, awards, his collection and his posters. Only Swayam Simmi and Rey noticed that Sharon was silent ever since they had entered the room. After some time, the gang went out of the room back to the hall. Their chattering and laughs could be heard till the room where, now only Sharon Swayam and the group of various precious non living things existed. Sharon was still facing the trophies. She was learning each and every word encored on each and every trophy. She remembered her own trophies back at her home. "Tum kuch nahi kahogi??" Swayam asked softly. "Sharon suddenly turned towards Swayam and though being few inches shorter than him, engulfed him into a tight hug. Swayam was taken aback. "Oh it's beautiful Swayam.. Just beautiful.. Really excellent.." She murmured. After few minutes of saying only the words beautiful and excellent, Sharon finally left Swayam and smiled shyly. Her cheeks hot and red. Finally after some seconds, Sharon composed herself, gave Swayam one of her most confident smile and left from the room as if they never hugged. Anyways, it was fine for Swayam. His evening was made today. He smiled to himself, took one last glance to the room and turned off the light. He was happy. Infact more than happy that day. His always empty big house was filled with chatter and jolly laughs of his friends and his siren had once again took him to his Damn I love her mode.
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
oops sry ..bfre note 😛

unres

As always...a beautifully written chappy ..👏
coming to part 12 ,

So , here it's something different...swayam , taani  and kriya 😆

I so loved the way you describes their bond...so lovely ..
And ya swayam is  A package himsef  😆

You  know when i was reading this chappy...it was like i was reading a novell..

i could imagine things really well...ur  too good  dear !  🤗

and i also loved the way taani and kriya teased him 😆😳😆

The way you balance maintaining and  unfolding the character at the same time !  it's awesome !

And  the entire swaron part was amazing ! i loved it !

sharon taking care of swayam !  aww...and  swayam literally gives in to sharon ! 😆

sharon resembled his mom...maybe thats y he feels connected to sharon ..

swaron are so cute...   swayam  scooped some ice-cream for her  and sharon made him tea...😃

the part where sharon is  teary due to crashing sound...that part  i can totally relate with the title of your ff  👏

the jhaadu kaha hai part ...reminds me of man mast magan 😆  😆

Whenever the gang is around swaron it's super fun to read ! 😃

yes ! yes ! the wobble head part and bare body part 😳😳 did remind me of SBS seg. 😆 😃

And in the end a swaron hug ...

and swayam going back to  damn i love her mode  😆

As i said it's a wonderfully written chapter !  too good !  Update soonest !

love  , 
Lavi di  😳

Edited by --lavanya-- - 8 years ago
                                                                  Authors note..
First of all I hope I have not bored you all. I realized after posting that this chapter was way too long than what I usually write.
Secondly, I hope you all liked this chapter. I did try to incorporate some ideas for yesterday's SBS segment and hope I have stood up to it.
Last but not the least, 
Thank you all for the amazing comments. As I always say, they are truly motivating and inspiring. And well, special mention to Reshna di this time.. Your comment made me smile amidst tears. :')
Love you all..
God bless.. :)
Edited by VrushanianAdity - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --lavanya--

res

oops sry ..bfre note 😛

It's ok di.. Now unres the comment.. Fast.. 😃
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VrushanianAdity

Authors note..

First of all I hope I have not bored you all. I realized after posting that this chapter was way too long than what I usually write.
Secondly, I hope you all liked this chapter. I did try to incorporate some ideas for yesterday's SBS segment and hope I have stood up to it.
Last but not the least, 
Thank you all for the amazing comments. As I always say, they are truly motivating and inspiring. And well, special mention to Reshna di this time.. Your comment made me smile amidst tears. :')
Love you all..
God bless.. :)

i love u Ams 🤗
anjuvrushan thumbnail
I love this ff...beautifully written...
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update as always
loved it