SwaRon FF: Healing of the hurt souls. Part twenty one. PG 68. Updated. - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing..u write too intense .. !!gr8 writer sweetheart..continue writing !!
n i m spellbound again!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
You write KHOOBSURAT

Lovely! ❀️

Keep writing n keep the beauutiful flow in your writing coming our way through your write ups! 

PS- Happy Swaron Confession Anniversary <3
Love
Sakshi
Edited by -SwaRonWorksPm- - 8 years ago
Brilliant update. Simmi blaming herself for Sharon's condition, Sharon understanding she didn't mean it. Wow, Swayam consoled Sharon and told her that Simmi didn't mean it. That was a caring and sweet gesture. True friendship this three got there😊. The update was amazingly penned. The hurt, friendship, pain, love, fear... Awesome❀️. Am loving it with this flow.
Thanks for the pm. Update soon.

Oh, and yes...Happy Swaron confession anniversary. You gave a beautiful gift on this amazing anniversary day with a brilliant update❀️⭐️
Nice update...but it ws small..swaron is comming closer...nice...
Yup, swayam is right
Simi told the fact for their batterment..
Poor shar having fever..

Bt where is swayam.
Not dancing..as I think..

Update soon dear
Adity amazing upd πŸ˜Š
sharon's states was so bad😭bt simmi also knw her bttr so came she to hurt n geeling guilty by her knws words (n by sharon's recation)😭😭

flashback was best part of updπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š sharon open front of swayam πŸ‘ swayam ne bhi sharon ko samjaya  wow 

and to you too HAPPY SWARON 2nd CLASSROOM CONFESSION ANNIVERSARY πŸ₯³πŸ₯³nd aaj to sone pe suhaga tha bcz vrushy dii too post on insta (tht to edited pic)dii too celebrate anni wid all her fans last was on 20th april nw on 20th june 

thanks that you updated.. and as promised i also updated today!!..

and as usual it was worth reading...

right from swayam's way of making sharon understand , simmi's self guilt and

saying sorry!!!!😭😭😭 

i so want  a simmi -swayam convo... actually the idea of simmi being swayam's bestie instead of the usual rey just blows my mind!!... that's the thing i love the most in this story...πŸ˜ƒ

and also how you manage to depict all the bonds so clearly for us to imagine , and each line is very crisp... as usual i won't comment about the language...πŸ‘πŸ‘

i know ,  i don't know how to write good comments but i just tried to say whatever i feel...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so in short i love this story...( you know that nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

and i will keep blackmailing you until you update  the next chapter!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

love you!!

ani
Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 8 years ago
awsm update dear... so beautifully penned...