SwaRon FF: Healing of the hurt souls. Part twenty one. PG 68. Updated. - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow I loved it...
emotional update...
sharon was hurt...
swayam was also hurt but he was hurt for sharon...
last line was awsm 😉
'change is only constant'
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was a beautiful update. Simmi should not have said those things to them. Poor them. She herself is guilty too. Swayam and Sharon could not be genuinely happy at least for a whole day. Every time something went wrong. Ufff! Loved how Swayam was more concerned for Sharon than for himself. Both letting their emotions out in the rain. You penned the whole update very well.
Thanks for the pm. Update soon
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Nice update.. ..swayams heart is melting.. ..oncerned abt sharon.. Though he ws in pain.. .it ws her pain troubling him more.. Sharon too. .is thinking abt swayam.. Simmi, i live her char.. .Thought her words were rude, its for their good.. And the first rain of the season.. .i too love it.. .it just washes away everything..
Update soon. .waiting for the nxt
prajana thumbnail
Hey..very nice chpter
The story is beautiful
Simmi's outburst had hurt sharon greatly
Both swayam and sharon remembering their past in the rain
Hope they have a moment in the rain😳
Update soon!!
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow, You have very beautifully penned it.  

Swaron feeling are changing..  

The gang was fun.. 

Simi didn't mean to say things, Sharon and swayam both are hurt. 

Sharon is scared,  she might loose her best friend  and swayam was hurt but this time it was different. 

Both feeling the first rain, letting the pain to flow through tears.  

I am very much looking for new change in them.. And their equation.  

Many things changed that day, the always right were proved humans as they committed mistakes, the always bottled ups learned to let go and as the people got drenched in the first most awaited rain of the season, two numb hearts laying under the same shelter, realized that they too were alive and little did they know that, their sudden and soft beats were beating for each other."

... Still many things were yet to change, as "Change is the only Constant." 

Beautiful...  Loved it.. !! 

Update soonish.. 

-Shivani 
Edited by --Ecstasy-- - 8 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update...  so well penned..  loved it totally...  
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This chapter was awesome, but as you said heavy. So much of pain in their lives at such young age is so beautifully written. I loved the way swayam has started reading sharon. update fast..I am waiting to know whats going to happen next.
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey...
plz update soon...
nd pm me whenever u update...
I love this ff...
VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
                                               SwaRon FF:
  Healing of the hurt Souls.
                                                                         Chapter eight.
The chirping of the birds in the distant trees and a pleasant morning, Sun-rays peeping through the slightly open windows. The crowd bustling with enthusiasm and energy in the early morning. All happening so near, yet so far.

Sharon finally stirred. I was so scared for her. I know I am responsible for all that happened, is happening and will happen, but I can do nothing except to apologize right? Damm me.
I rang the bell, I knocked on the door, I banged the windows and what not, but Sharon had not opened the door today morning. There were two possibilities, either Sharon was awake and angry or was sitting in a corner and must have cried herself to sleep. Among which the second one was more likely as far as I know her. And I was so true. I opened the door with the spare keys I had and went to her room. He sight in front of me scared me. Not shock me. It scared me. There was Sharon in a corner, though her face was not visible, I could see she her clothes were soaked. There was a slight odor coming from her, which smelt like wet mud, grass and.. Well the third one was not possible. She must have fever. I knew she had got wet in the rain, and probably wore the soaked clothes to sleep. Crazy, stupid, idiot girl. Thinks she can handle everything. Her head was between her knees, her hair all messy and tangled. Her head slowly rose up and she slowly opened her eyes. Her cheeks were tear stained and her eyes so red that I turned pale seeing it. I gave her time to adjust to the light. Her eyes must be burning. Again, damm me. I slowly went near her. My voice refusing to come out. I held her by shoulder, and literally I could feel touching a fire ball. She stiffened a bit, and I whispered her name. "I'm sorry." Was all I could say after that. I could feel hot tears streaming down my eyes. This was all because of me. 

I'm sorry Sharon.

I opened my eyes and all I could see was the brightness around me. I could feel my eyes burning and a sharp pain shot up through my head as I tried to lift it up. It did not take even a moment for me to realize that, I had cried myself to sleep. As I got adjusted, I knew I was not alone in my room. But I was way too tired to notice anyone. I felt cold and hot at the same time. I knew I had fever. Who wouldn't? After sitting in the rain for nearly two hours.. Who wouldn't fall sick?? And I had not even bothered to change my clothes. I knew I smelt awful. That's when I felt a cold hand around me. I knew who it was. I could feel her hot tears falling on my already boiled body. I tried moving my hand, but it was of no use. I was stiff and moving even a inch felt as if I was lifting a fifty kg weight. She caught me and I could hear her continuous chanting of "I'm sorry." She was sobbing. Hard. That moment, it struck me. I had hurt her even more bad than what she had to me. Well, she did not hurt me, just said the truth. What she said was fact. And I could not blame her for those words. Even I have said so many things to her when I'm angry or frustrated. I did not realize it myself though. Surprisingly, the person who made me understand was the same person whom I thought would never understand. And well, the burning eye and killing headache, as you all must have guessed was not because of Simmi. It was because of the fear that her words had left on my heart. I knew Simmi was going nowhere, she would not leave me. But what about the person whom I could feel was slowly nearing me. The person for whom my heart had started building a soft corner. The person who, despite of himself being so hurt had made me understand Simmi... What about him??... The fear had made my condition so worse... Keeping the thoughts aside, I raised my hand, this time bit more easily and wiped the continuous flowing tears from her eyes. It's ok. Don't blame yourself. I whispered to her, slowly hugging her.

It's ok Simmi.
Swayam slowly started walking in the rain. The downpour had completely drenched him and for the first time Swayam felt it completely. There was no emotion in him. He was all light and the rain had made the environment too beautiful to be accepted as real. He felt as if he was walking in his dream. The path all green and clear. The smell of wet mud and the clean air like cherry on top. Simmi's word had affected him, obviously but he knew she did not mean it. And what she said was already true, which soothed him a bit. Just as he was passing the trees and admiring their wet form, he noticed a lifeless figure sitting on a bench nearby, her back facing him. He knew who she was. He slowly moved towards her and the nearer he went, sound of her sobbing grew even louder. And he could feel a rush of memories as he heard her cry. The girl whom he had heard crying in the college. The girl whose cry had haunted him ever since he came to St. Louis for admission. And suddenly realized how good she could mask herself up. Swayam went and sat beside her, slowly as if she was a butterfly that would run away if he was too fast. "Simmi did not mean those things" Swayam softly said to her. She was surprised at first but relaxed after knowing who was it. "I know. But I'm scared. Darr lagta hai Swayam. Aaj tak jisko bhi Pyarr kiya hai, wo humesha mujhse door chala jata hai. And Simmi's words were like a reflection to my thoughts. Those words triggered my fear even more." She said, still sobbing. She was shocked with her own words. But little did she care. She knew this guy, who was sitting beside her now, could read her inside out just through one glance. He was suffering the same and as she understood his deep dark brown eyes, there was no use hiding hers to him as well. Few minutes ago, when she had thought about him, she had that fear. "If he'll come, I'll loose him too." She feared bringing people close to her. And once they were near, she feared she'll loose them. Her life was like a pendulum, constantly swinging between the perimeter of fear of gaining and loosing. "I can understand that. Pata hai mujhe how does it feel. But socho, isn't it the truth what Simmi said to us? Remember, truth is always harsh. Jo bhi Simmi ne kaha, it was not intended to hurt us, in fact as far as I know her, it was to teach us something. Seriously. Think over it. We both have already lost so many near ones. Haven't we? What Simmi said, isn't it the fact?" Swayam said, trying to convince her. "And please ab don't cry. You are strong. Don't you dare break your image." He added, in a frim yet soft and caring tone.

Your tears are too precious Sharon.

Swayam stood up and went. And Sharon was left once again all alone on the bench. She now felt a bit lighter. But the constant fear that she had, made her once again break down. 
The rain was too heavy and Sharon had felt like sleeping on the bench itself. She was still crying and the sky had already turned dark. Sharon somehow stood up and went her home, even not bothering to eat or change, she went to her room and collapsed, crying and sobbing herself to sleep.

And that was how she ended up all feverish and soaked up the next morning, Simmi hugging her and blaming herself for Sharon's condition. Sharon wondered where Swayam would be.

Probably dancing in the rehearsal hall. She thought.

VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Authors note..
Before anything, Happy SwaRon classroom confession anniversary guys.
The best confession I have ever seen.
The SMVMPMDM magic.
Hats of to Palki ma'am and Danish sir.
And VruShan toh hai hi ek number.. ;)

Now, 
Thank you all so much for the comments and like and please do keep them coming. I love each one of you for all the love and support each one of you give me. Thank you*infinity..
I hope this update too was up to the mark. And really sorry for updating so late. There was a huge charger fiasco. :p
With loads of love,
Adity.. :)
Edited by VrushanianAdity - 8 years ago