Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon FF: Healing of the hurt souls. Part twenty one. PG 68. Updated. - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
                                                 SwaRon FF: 
Healing of the hurt Souls.
                                           Chapter five:
 "Hey Sharon, you all right?" Simmi asked, concerned seeing Sharon so silent and gloomy. "Your dad's a phycologist right?" Sharon asked, out of blue. "Yup, why?" Simmi replied confused. "Well because your so called Principal really needs some serious psychological help." Sharon said in a sarcastic frustrated tone. "Come on Shar, what happened now?" Simmi asked, mentally cursing Avantika for always spoiling her best friend's mood. "She demoted me from GS too AGS.. Can you believe that? She DEMOTED ME!!" Sharon said, shouting her lungs out. "And you won't believe whom did she replace with me." Sharon added. "Whom?" Simmi asked, anticipating the worst. "SWAYAM. That selfish dimwit." Sharon said. Ahem Ahem. Simmi cleared her throat, reminding Sharon that The same person whom she was calling a "Selfish Dimwit" too was her best friend. "Yaa yaa.. I know, I'm sorry. I'll mind my words from the next time." Sharon said, catching Simmi's indication. "It's ok Shar, at least you will still have some authority right? Don't worry. It'll be all fine and anyways, believe me, once you'll know the inner Swayam, and he will understand the inner you, you both will get along really well. I can swear on that." Simmi said trying to console Sharon. "Hmm.. You know what, I really don't want to talk about him. I've already had enough of that guy." Sharon said, her eyes moist, which did not go unnoticed by Simmi. "Hey,usne kuch kaha kya?" Simmi asked, concerned. "I don't want to talk about it." Sharon said, sighing. "Hmm.. So miss Ex GS, how's the annual day prep going on?" Simmi said trying to divert Sharon's mind. "Ex. GS huh.. Well I do like that. And about the prep, the music performances are being rehearsed, and yeah, we need to audition for the dance team tomorrow." Sharon said, tiredness completely evident in her tone. Sharon was feeling quite uneasy and tired after the classroom fiasco she had with Swayam. "Heartless" was all that rang around her. Sharon was quite used to all sort of arguments  and fights but after today's with Swayam , she felt quite different and emotionally drained. "Dance team audition? It's not needed at all." Simmi's excited voice brought Sharon back to earth. "Huh?" Sharon asked, obviously confused. "I know whole group of fantabulous dancers in our college. They are quite crazy and chaotic, due to which you may have problem at beginning but they surely are fun and awesome people." Simmi said excitedly. "Ok. I don't mind it. Anyways I'm too tired and I kinda feel sick. So one work reduced I'll say. But yeah I'll need to seek permission from that moron before confirming it." Sharon said. "Will you stop cursing him? Please. It makes me feel kinda uncomfortable, you know." Simmi said. "Gosh!! I'm sorry. No cursing him from now on. At least not in front of you." Sharon replied. "Much better." Simmi said and chuckled.
"Hello?" The person on the other side picked up, laziness very much evident in his voice. "Simmi said me that she knows some awesome dancers from our college, and says that we don't need to audition for the dance team. I just called to ask if it's ok with you or not?" Sharon asked, maintaining her voice strictly professional. "You know what? I'm gonna note this date. I swear. Tum, Heartless Rai Prakash, mujhse I.e, selfish Swayam se permission mang rahi ho.. Wow.." Swayam said in a sarcastic, winning tone. "Is it ok with you or not?" Sharon asked, gritting her teeth, trying her level best not to throw her phone. "Yaa, Simmi had called me, I've already messaged her time, and tumhe bhi bata raha hu, tomorrow, rehearsal hall at 7 am. Sharp." Swayam said, tiredness quite evident in his voice as well.  "Ok." Sharon said and hung up.
"Mai iss shorts me acchi types dikh rahi hu na?" Simmi could hear one of her friend ask."Yaar, me so much excited. We dancing with The Swayam Shekhawat." She heard her other friend squealing with excitement. "Yup. Swayam Shekhawat, uska dance dekh kar hi Mai toh dance karne lag jati hu. And he is so hot." Kriya too joined in. "Arre yaar Kriya, tum bhi?" Simmi asked, amazed how all the girls were behaving so crazy. "Par jo bhi ho, mere Rey jaise toh koi nahi." Taani started, carried away with the excitement and chaos. Kriya who was smiling huge few moments back, gave a light smile to Taani. This did not go unnoticed by other girls, who did not want Kriya to go back to her old shell. "Waise, thank you so much Simmi, we really own this to you." Rinni smiled and said, surprised by the sudden silence. She being the most innocent one, did not even understand what was happening. "Yaa.. We all thanking you so much Simmi" Neha said, trying to go with the flow. "The pleasures all mine." Simmi smiled and replied.
"Guys Mai kaisa dikh raha hu?" Vicky asked,looking at the mirror and setting his hair. "Yaar, mereko toh Jana hi nahi hai. Suna hai dono ek number ke sadkele hai." Bharat said, ignoring Vicky. " Alle yaal, tharon ka attitude jaisa bhi ho, woh hai toh titne beautiful na?" Amar asked, lost in his Sharon dream land. "Haan yaar, baat toh tune Sahi ki hai." Nil added. "Yaar Vicky Amar, Neha aur Rinni ko bata du kya?" Rey said, irritated. "And Nil, agar ye abhi Sharon ne sun liya na toh wo tumhe sirf chaddi mein daudayegi pure college Mai." He added. "Yaar, tu toh kuch Bol hi mat, swami Rey." Nil replied. "Tum kamino ka kuch nahi ho sakta. Waise, dono dance toh dhashu karte hai. And waise bhi, hume annual day mein perform karne ko milega. I'm so happy guys." Rey said. "Yaa.. All thanks to Simmi. Pata nahi bechari ko kitne papad belne pade honge, un dono ko convince karne ke liye." Vicky said. "Papad toh ushe Roj belne padte honge be, bechari wo, dono ki best friend hai, aur dono itne khadus hai, pata nahi bantai kaise sambhalti hogi unko." Bharat said, in a sympathetic tone. "Tabhi toh wo meri Simmi hai.." Nil said in a dreamy tone. "Kis ki Simmi??" The other boys asked in a teasing tone. "Kamine" Rey murmured, smiling at his friends antics.
"God, I'm early. Abhi toh it's just 6. Still one hour left. Umm.. Kya karun? Kya karun?" Sharon was thinking out loud in the empty corridor. "Haan.. Thoda dance kar leti hu.. Warm up bhi ho jayega n thoda relax bhi feel hoga." Sharon said and started walking towards the rehearsal hall. Just as she was about to reach, she could hear loud yet soft music coming from the rehearsal hall. She was quite shocked as it was too early in the morning and even any students had not arrived. Sharon slowly went till the door and froze. There, Swayam was dancing his heart out, his movements depicting pain and anger. The mixed emotions could clearly be seen in his dance. And to top it the dance form was contemporary. Sharon had always thought Swayam as a free style performer, but he doing contemporary was not surprising to her because she knew and she understood how well the soft music and slow steps could sooth the wounded heart. Sharon did not want to spoil her day by arguing with Swayam early in the morning, so she decided to just roam around. Just as she was about to leave, she heard Swayam calling out to her.
"Wanna dance with me?" He asked. "In your dreams."  She gave a sharp reply.
 Please do read the note below
Edited by VrushanianAdity - 8 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yippiieee
Today im first... i commented before the pm๐Ÿ˜†
Absolutely great part...loved it...๐Ÿ‘
it was so simple one... like it was not of much swaron but still was one refreshing one...
with much friendship and naughtiness ๐Ÿ˜‰
Loved simmi.. in each part im loving her...๐Ÿ˜ณ
btw u have updated little bit long one this time...thanku for that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved it... update soon...waiting 

Keechu  :)

PS: i even commented before auther's note๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago
VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
                                                            Author's Note
Miracles do happen don't they?? I replied to all the comments in the previous update.. Thank you all once again for so much appreciation..
I had got complaints that the last update was short.. I tried making this one as long as possible.. :)
Now, as I had said there's a surprise in this chap, as you all must have guessed, it was the entry of the D3 gang.. ;)
And yes the main reason for this note, 
Don't kill me for not giving so exclusive SwaRon moments or Swayam's revenge.. It'll be in the next chapter, I promise.. And as the next chapter is ready, and it took me loads of brainstorming, time and hard work, I have a demand just for this one chapter..
25+ likes and three pages of comments.. And no spamming.. I know you all will make that happen soon.. ;)
Regards,
Adity :)
Edited by VrushanianAdity - 8 years ago
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww Adi How i Love it... D3 Revived with Fresh Life... i felt as if D3 is back again... You are Writing really well, So Proud... Keep it up :) Waiting For More :) 
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update. There might not have been exclusive Swaron scenes but the update did justice๐Ÿ˜ŠI never thought the surprise would be D3 gang's entry. Nevertheless, I absolutely loved the surprise. Poor Simmi is trying to balance between Swayam and Sharon. Something tells me that Swayam is gonna make Sharon dance with him.
Thanks for the pm. Update soon.
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Loved the update...two ppl,with same pain,same intensity...same attitude...i m loving this soomuch...the gang intro ws good...nw i m waiting for the nxt update.
.swaron dance...,i expect...waiting...update soon...
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing upd

simmi m Sharon convo was amazing ...d wy simmi was saying nt to curse swayam

Gang was AWSUM as it is
bt kriya n taani at 1plc

TaaRey r 2ghtr WOW ...thanx for dis

SwaRon convo hahaha

waiting for swaron dance wid ROMANCE
koms_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
swaron scene was not there i understand. but still l liked this becoz d3 gang is back and poor simmi wanna handle both her besties. lovely all characters. looking forward for next chappy for exclusive swaron scenes dance fights etc etc etc.thanks for pmEdited by vrushan143 - 8 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aditi this is really good..

D3 gang..
Awesome

Loved it

Plz do pm me

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sweet update...  liked it...  finally entry of d gang... i m waiting fr swaron scenes...  plz update soon...  keep writing ๐Ÿ˜Š