SwaRon FF: Healing of the hurt souls. Part twenty one. PG 68. Updated. - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
okay sorry for commenting so late...
was caught up with something...

read the chapters in one go and trust me
this one is a brilliant piece...👏

loved the  characterization of   swayam...
even sharon's character is very strong but 
you know i am a bit more partial towards swayam...😳

continue soon...

love ani
hey!!
amazing writer u r
poor swaron feeling bad for them
all the chps are awesome
update soon

plz pm me when u update next
Swayam and Sharon meet was awesome. 😊
They both were having their little nok jhok,  loved it.. 😃
Sharon sat on swayam's lap. He was too shocked to react. 😆
Loved it.. 😊
Update soon. 😊

3 chps in one go

amazing prologue & CS

All chps wer amazing

SwaRon r really awsum in dis

loving wars in swaron

simmi is pissing pissing in both of dm

plz do pm me
         SwaRon FF:
 Healing of the hurt Souls
                                                               Chapter four
"Sharon Rai Prakash and Swayam Shekhawat, please report to the principal's office where ever you are. Thank you" the announcer announced through the speaker. "God ab Kya hua unko..?" Sharon murmured to herself and left for the principal's cabin. Both Sharon and Swayam reached the door of the cabin. Sharon again without knocking, went in, which left Swayam quite shocked. "Ajeeb ladki hai.." Swayam murmured to himself, and went inside the cabin, of course asking for permission first. "Sharon, you should learn some manners from him." Avantika said. "You called me here for this?" Sharon asked directly. "Umm.. Actually no. Remember, I said that, making you the GS was my biggest mistake.. So I thought of rectifying it. Ms. Sharon Rai Prakash, you are demoted from the post of GS and Swayam, I have selected you as Sharon's replacement. Sharon, from now on you will be assisting Swayam which obviously means that you are the AGS from now on." Avantika informed both Sharon and Swayam. "But.." Sharon was about to protest. "And from what I know, you both are dancers, so the first thing I would like you two to do is, form a dance team and prepare the performances for the annual day. Good luck guys. You both may leave now." She said, not giving Sharon even a chance to talk. By then, Sharon was boiling with anger. She just kicked the table and stormed out of the principal's cabin. It was nothing new for Avantika, but Swayam was literally shocked seeing Sharon. Swayam too left the room. Just as he was passing one of the classrooms, he saw an angry tigress, ahead of him who was glaring at him. "What?" Swayam asked Sharon. "How dare you?" Sharon asked him. Swayam did not understand so he just gave a questioning look to Sharon. "How dare you be the GS?" Sharon said. "Woah.. Your mom made me the GS. Yeh mera choice nahi tha.. And waise bhi, tum jaise ladki ko GS banakar kon apne hi per pai kuladhi marega.. Tum toh apne mom ko bhi itna attitude dikhati ho.." Swayam said, adding fuel to already raging fire. "Ha.. Look who's talking.." Sharon said. Both of them were in the isolated part so no one could see or hear them. "You know what Sharon? Mai jo bhi tha, jaisa bhi hu, lekin Maine apne mom ko humesha respect diya. Logo ki keemat khone ke baad hi pata chalti hai Sharon. Don't let your mom go away from you." Swayam said. He himself was amazed with the way he had talked with Sharon. "She is not my mom." Sharon said in a soft yet frim tone. "Oh really?!? So ab miss Raiprakash is denying that her mom is her mom..This is too much Sharon. I lost my mom. SHE IS DEAD. I crave to be with her everyday and you? Ek Sahi salamat, jinda mom hai tumhari and you claiming that she is not your mom?!? Lekin yeh meri hi stupidity hai. How could I expect tum jaise heartless ladki kisiko value karegi." Swayam said in a disgusted tone, disgusted because of the way Sharon had behaved few minutes back with Avantika. He was angry because Sharon was not valuing what she had. Or atleast he thought it that way. "SHE IS NOT MY MOM DAMMIT!!!! MY MOM's DEAD!! DO YOU GET THAT... D-E-A-D.. DEAD..." Sharon shouted, pulling the collar of Swayam's shirt. "She died giving birth to me. She died Swayam...Do you get that?!? And insaan ki value karo haan.. What about your dad then? If you know the value of mom, then dad ka importance ask me Swayam.. He was my life.. And yes, tum right ho, insaan ki keemat khone ke baad hi pata chalti hai.. Ask me about that Swayam.. I lost both my mom and dad. And me heartless haan? Yes I am.. So what? What the hell do you know about me that you are judging me? And waise tum mere lagte kya ho that you are keeping expectations from me huh? And by the way, Kabhi khud ke andar jhakkar dekha hai? Oh.. Wait a sec, how stupid of me na? Tum and apne mistakes dekho.. Impossible. You are selfish Swayam, and it's high time you accept that." Sharon said, maintaining her voice strong and confident yet her eyes moist. The place was suddenly full of deafening silence. Sharon's word still rang in Swayam's ears. Sharon could bear it no more. She did not say anything further and left the place. However Swayam was still there, taking in what Sharon had said to him few seconds back. "Selfish" was what rang in Swayam's ears. "Nobody.. Nobody dares to speak to me like that.. No one. Now you wait and watch Miss. Sharon." Swayam said. He knew his limits but a little revenge would not hurt..He thought...
Or would it?

Edited by VrushanianAdity - 8 years ago
                                                       Author's Note.
First of all, a huge thank you to everyone who have liked and commented on previous chapters. And as I say, I really cannot reply to all of them personally, but, I do read them all and believe me, it seriously does inspire me to write more and improve. Now coming to the main point,
The thing that I want to clear is, if any of my readers want PMs on the updates or any other of my works, please add me to your buddy list. Sending PMs to those who are not added is really hard and so much time consuming. So I hope you all understand and cooperate. 
And yes, there is a surprise for you all in the next chapter, which is not related to SwaRon but surely is an integral part of this FanFic. And the chap is ready as well, so the time I take to update solely depends on the response I get.
Regards,
Adity
Edited by VrushanianAdity - 8 years ago
hu ha ha ha... Evil lauch coming out... i m Loving it.. Swaron ke Fights!!! Whaw Adi Well Written :) 
awesome update..!!
loved it..!!!
kuch toh gadbad hain...!!!!
update soon..!!
Superb update
Swayam z gng to do sumthng...
Wtng to see wt ws it...
Update soon
Thnx fr pm
My god...the war is on...the story is getting intresting...exciting...good job...