Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm back, I'm back.. :p here's the second chapter of the FF. Enjoy and do leave your valueable feed backs and thank you all for the support,, and yes if anyone knows how to add a banner in this post, please scrap or pm me..
Enjoy
 SwaRon FF:
 Healing of the hurt Souls
Chapter two:
Sharon ran to the abandoned corridor, locked the door behind her and started to cry hysterically. She slowly took out her phone unlocked the screen. There was a picture of Sharon and her dad. "I miss you dad" Sharon said tears flowing from her beautiful orbs.  Simmi who was standing at the door, listening to the whole conversation, just gave one dirty look to Mrs. Rai Prakash and went from there, not following Sharon because she knew that, Sharon did not like people going to her when she was hurt or angry and she knew that Sharon was already hurt and shattered beyond repair.
"Kon thi wo? Aaj tak kisiko itna zor se rote hue nahi suna and that too in the college. Pata nahi kaha se aaraha tha wo sound. But when I heard her cry, don't know kyun but I really could feel her hurt..." "What hurt Swayam?" Simmi asked, entering Swayam's room, and suprised seeing Swayam talking to himself. "Hmm.. Wo.. Woh.. Umm.. Nothing.. Kuch nahi yaar.. Just, aise hi" Swayam said. "Tum abhi tak itne acche actor bhi nahi bane ho ki you can lie your best friend." Simmi replied smirking at Swayam. "Yaya.. Pata hai mujhe.. I really need to work on this na?.." Swayam said, playing along with Simmi. "Hmm.. No you shouldn't... Yaar, I'm seriously telling you ok, I'll someday literally go and beat the hell out of these reporters. Humesha tumahre ghar ke samne aise khade hote hai as if USA ka president White House chod ke yaha iss ghar pe rehte ho." Simmi said to Swayam quite frustratedly. "Yaa.. Thank god last time Rakshya bandhan mein you tied rakhi to me on that interview, nahi toh ye bahar Jo James Bond baithe hai na, pata nahi kya kya breaking news bana lete ab tak." Swayam replied. "Yaa right, thank god for that. And waise bhi I'm thankful to that interview for one more thing..." Simmi said. "And what is that?" Swayam asked curiously. "I found an elder brother in you that day.." Simmi replied lovingly. "Chi.." Swayam said. "What?" Simmi asked, shocked by Swayam's sudden chi. "This elder brother thing sounded so cheesy. Mujhe nahi banna tumhara koi elder brother. I'm happy with the best friend position itself. I don't want any promotion to brothers category." Swayam replied with a funny expression. "Ok ok.. Tum sirf mere best friend ho.. Not Bhai k..." Simmi said, smiling. "Hey by the way Bhai se yaad aaya, Bhai ka accident hogaya." Simmi added. "What? How? Woh thik toh hai na?" Swayam asked, concerned. "Hmm.. He is fine, bus left leg fracture hogaya." Simmi said. "God.. Now you don't be tensed ok.. He will be all fine." Swayam said, sounding a little disturbed. "Hey kya hua?" Simmi asked Swayam. "Kuch nahi, bas don't know why, suddenly mom ki yaad aagayi.." Swayam replied. Hearing Swayam, Simmi slowly went near Swayam and gave him a light side hug. "May I slap you?" Simmi suddenly asked. "Why??" Swayam asked taken aback by Simmi's sudden question. "You are joining my college from tomorrow and tumne mujhe abhi tak bataya bhi nahi.." Simmi said. "Accha.. So tumhe pata chal gaya.. Socha tha that I'll surprise you, but yaha toh tumne hi mujhe surprise kar diya." Swayam said, relived to know the matter. "I heard you talking with our principal." Simmi said, pouring the water into the glass for herself. "Hmm... By he way, your principal is completely different from Jo tumne describe kiya tha.. In fact she really is sweet and gentle." Swayam said. Hearing Swayam, the water that Simmi was drinking, choked her and she spat out all the water on the floor. "*Cough* sweet? Gentle? Who the hell are you talking about?" Simmi asked Swayam. "Mrs. Avantika Rai Prakash. She is only your principal na?" Swayam said. Simmi was shocked beyond limit now. "Our principal, wo bhi sweet and gentle, tum apne senses mai toh hona? She is evil. The worst person in the world." Simmi replied, making a disgusted expression remembering her behavior towards Sharon. "Wo wo.. Clam down girl. Maybe mujhe naya dekh kar she was behaving like that." Swayam said. "Maybe." Simmi replied. "Umm.. Swayam Mai chalti hu.. It's actually very late now. Good night. Bye." She added. "Yaa it's quite late now, bye. Goodnight." Swayam said as Simmi went out of the main door and inside her car. Leaving behind a Swayam, who was now once again lost in the thought of the unknown cry of the girl, which he heard back today in St. Louis.
The next day, "Hey, guys, you know what? Swayam aaj se St.Louis join kar raha hai?" "Are yaar, Maine toh suna hai, he has already reached here as well." "What? Really? Wow yaar. Kaha hai wo then?" There were many people in the college who were talking these things. "Suna hai, Sharon ki best friend, Simmi, Swayam ki bhi best friend hai." "She is so lucky yaar.." Simmi heard few of the girls gossip. "Yaar, I actually don't understand, ye logo ko dushro ke bare mein itna info milta kaha se hai?" Simmi asked herself, her tone completely frustrated and helpless. "And yeh Sharon bhi pata nahi kaha reh gayi. She should have reached the college by now." Just as Simmi said it, she felt the whole college go silent and suddenly everyone gasped. An Audi and a Limo came to a halt together in front of the main college gate. There everyone knew, to whom the Audi belonged to and everyone had guessed whose limo could it be. And after few seconds, as everyone had guessed, slowly both the cars door opened together and from one came the diva, Sharon whereas from the other came out the heartthrob Swayam Shekhawat. There was a loud cheer filling the whole college. They both didn't pay any heed to each other or to the cheering crowd, because their ego was way two big. The boys were fainting due to Sharon's killer attitude and girls had went crazy because Swayam had smiled one of his hottest smiles. Though both of them even did not look at each other, both of them had the same destination which, currently was a bench, where their best friend Simmi was sitting. The whole college was now, looking towards Simmi. Some jealous and some envious. Poor Simmi, all she could do was give a nervous smile and prepare herself mentally for these awkward things every day from now on. "God, app ko main hi milli thi kya, inn dono ka best friend bananekliye?" She murmured and mentally face palmed herself.
Edited by VrushanianAdity - 8 years ago
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Nice update...i loved simmi...poor girl..hw is she going to deal with swaron...i loved the intro of swaron..waiting for the nxt part...
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for the swaron nok jhok wen they both will try to sit beside and then see wat is gonna do...
Nice update thoughas well as a quick one...
Thanks for the pm
koms_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update. poor simmi dont know how she will handle her both friends
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wowww...  loving it...  superb update...  i guess, ders gonna be sum fights b2in swaron...  dat wl be fun...  well written updt dear...  keep writing & plz updt soon... πŸ˜Š
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update
Simmi nd swayam bond wsgud...
If m nt wrng swayam heard sharon cryng...!!
Poor simi need to handle swaron...
Update soon
Thnx fr pm
ndcdance thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update adi.. :)
waiting for swaron cute lil fights.. :P
update soon. :)
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read both the updates
loved it
loved simmi's bond with sharon n swayam
luving this ff
plz PM me when u update

VruShanite thumbnail
Poor simmi...
Swayam already has a soft corner for sharon
Amazing update
Updateee sooon 😳
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great update. Poor Sharon, she is so hurt. Swayam heard her cry and felt bad for that. Poor Simmi has to now deal with envious and jealous students. Poor soul! Loving her bond with Swaron.
Thanks for the pm