Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon FF: Healing of the hurt souls. Part twenty one. PG 68. Updated.

VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 Hey guys.. And I'm back again with a SwaRon FF this time. It's the first time I'm writing any thing except os or ts. Thank you to all the readers for the amazing support you all have given me for my writings. Though I don't reply to the all comments individually, I do read them all and believe me each of them inspires me loads. In hope of receiving the same love and support I present to you all, The prolouge and character sketch of SwaRon FF: Healing of the hurt Souls... Enjoy and do say me should I continue or not..
SwaRon FF:
 Healing of the hurt souls
Prologue
Two people, living the same life with somehow the same fate. Time changed them both, making them hard to handle. One lost her both parents and the other lost his beloved mom. One is the new rising youth star and other is the college diva. Opposites attract and like poles repel. But will this theory prove right for them, or will they break the barriers? Join the duo, Sharon and Swayam, for a journey, where there is hate, passion, hurt, anger, attitude, ego and the most powerful of them all, love. Stay tuned to know wether these hurt souls, will be able to heal each other or end up hurting each other even more.

Character Sketch
Swayam Shekhawat: He was good, he still is, but the difference is, back then he was good for all, but now, the only person he is good to is his best friend Simmi. He started his career as a dancer and now he is the icon of many. People appreciate him, except for his attitude and temper. The innocent and gentle man Swayam is overpowered by the short tempered and egoistic Swayam Shekhawat. And time had a major part in this. He lost his mom few months back which broke him. His dad was there, but he was against Swayam's dancing and taunted him almost every minute. But although the inner Swayam broke, the outer Swayam never gave up. Maybe that is why, today, after just few months, He earns on his own, lives on his own and drives his own limo, all thanks to his love, his life, Dance.

Sharon Rai Prakash: The sweet and bubbly childish girl, now turned to a perfect example of bitch. She does not hurt anyone unnecessarily, but mess with her once and forget your existence. She is the diva and she completely lives up to it. Her mom died, in the process of giving birth to her. Her dad brought her up, giving her all the love care and luxury in the world. But one year back, on her twentieth birthday, her dad, had passed away in a domestic plane crash. Since then, Sharon got scattered and dared not to let anyone come near her or love her. Her only best friend is Simmi, who through all thick and thin has supported her. She is the worst with her step mom and thus lives separately with all the wealth and memories of her dad. The only thing that has not changed about her, is her love for Dance. It's her life and her passion, one of the few reasons for her existence.

Simran Malhotra (Simmi): A matured and understanding yet childish and bubbly girl. The only person treated so well by Sharon and Swayam. A trustworthy friend and a beautiful person inside out. Has a whole gang of friends back in the college, yet never ever leaves either Sharon or Swayam when they need her. People love her for who she is. Has a complete happy family and has a total positive approach towards life. Knows both Sharon and Swayam since grade one and knows the reason of their sudden change. Lives and let lives. All in all, a Happy go lucky girl, with two complicated yet most beautiful people. A dancer.

Avantika Rai Prakash: Sharon's step mom. She is insane, she is bad, she is rude and a complete hypocrite. Completely undeserving Principal of one of the most reputed college in India, St. Louis. just because her inheritance from her late husband Mr. Gautam Rai Prakash. Hates Sharon because of the fact that, she has all the property of Mr. Rai Prakash. Cares only for money reputation and beauty parlors. 

Rishi Shekhawat: Swayam's not so cool dad. Devastated because of his wife's death and hated his son for pursuing dance as his career. A rich industrialist and head of one of the leading multinational company. Has everything except a family. Leaves all alone in his big bungalow. Wants his son back and is somehow proud, but does not show. Secretly knows that he is the reason for Swayam's change in attitude.

(Nilesh, Vicky, Rey, Kriya, Taani, Rinni, Bharat, Amar, Aashi, Neha.) Are the members of the dance team and few of Sharon's and Simmi's friends and will be introduced after the first few parts. Their character is same as the show except that, Taani is not Swayam's cousin. And Rey's love is Taani not Kriya.

*Other characters will be added according to the flow of the story.*

Edited by VrushanianAdity - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index
Prologue and Character sketch- Page 1. *Scroll up*
Chapter one: Pg. 2
Chapter two: Pg. 4
Chapter three: Pg. 6
Chapter four: Pg. 8
Chapter five: Pg. 13
Chapter six: Pg. 15
Chapter seven: Pg. 17
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4375633&TPN=17
Chapter Eight: Pg. 19
Chapter nine:  Pg. 21
Chapter ten: Pg.25
Chapter eleven: Pg.27
Chapter twelve: Pg.30
Chapter thirteen: Pg.32
Chapter fourteen: Pg 34
Chapter fifteen: Pg 38
Chapter sixteen: Pg 40
Chapter seventeen: Pg. 46
Chapter eighteen: Pg. 56
Chapter nineteen: Pg. 59
Chapter twenty: Pg. 63
Chapter twenty one: Pg.68
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4375633&TPN=68
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Intresting...swayam nd sharon..having same bitterness in their life..nd somewhat same char...would like to read more...pls pm me too
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adi u have to update FAST... Cant Wait to read more!!! 
Super Interesting it is :) 
VruShanite thumbnail
Update update... 😳 and do pm me...
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept...waiting to read further...i dunno why but i like the setting...simmi bff of swaron...for a change...its sumthng new to read i guess so it might be the reason...
Rey loves taani not kria...but kria is also dere...dis will also be nice to read...but swaron...it is for whom i am excited the most...waiting for the start of it...do pm me wen u update next...
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Intrestng prolouge
Nd nice cs
Update soon
Thnx fr pm
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The concept is brilliant and looks promising😛. Loved the character sketch. Do continue. Update soon
koms_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice prologue will wait for chapter one.
Here's the first chapter, enjoy and do leave your precious comments and likes...
SwaRon FF:
 Healing of the hurt Souls
Chapter one:
*Click* *Click* *Click* was the only sound that could be heard in the canteen. The silence was not because the Principal or vice principal were walking there, the silence was because she had entered the canteen. Sharon Rai Prakash, daughter of the founder of St.Louis  Mr. Gautam Rai Prakash's daughter the college diva and the dancing star of the college had entered the canteen and the silence that fell was because it belonged to her. Sharon just walked confidently, her head held high, her face as beautiful as ever and her attitude, complimenting her. As she spotted her best friend Simmi Sharon walked past the tables towards her, not paying heed to anyone's expression yet enjoying the attention she was getting. 
"What the hell?! Are you in your senses?" A shocked Sharon asked Simmi. "Yes Sharon, I am completely in my senses. I heard your mom talking with him in her cabin." Her best friend Simmi replied. "Gosh!! The cute handsome hot and oh so famous  Swayam Shekawat is joining st.Louis .." Both Sharon and Simmi heard the fan girls squeal with excitement. "He has become quite famous." Sharon said. "He deserved what he has Sharon." Simmi said "Ya ya.. Whatever.." Sharon replied. "I wonder if he remembers me" Sharon asked Simmi. "Yaa right, it's been 15 years since you two least met. But I really don't think he has forgotten you Sharon. You two were like cat and dog back then. I still laugh at the fact that you slapped him at the very first day of grade one that too because he broke your drawing pencil." Simmi said, chuckling. "You know what, he had and still has so much of attitude. He tore my favorite book  before leaving the school as the revenge back then and he nearly broke a media camera when the reporters asked him about his moms death few months ago." Sharon replied. "Time changed him. Back then when he tore your book, it was just a mere childish revenge and few month back, when he broke that camera, it was frustration and anger. " Simmi replied, sighing at the god for Swayam's fate. "And anyways look who is talking about attitude, The Sharon Rai Prakash, who herself is the biggest attitude queen?" she added. "How do you know so much about him?" Sharon suddenly asked trying to divert the topic. Simmi understood it. "Like yours, I am his best friend too." Simmi replied. "Hmm so best friend huh.. Still, I hate him." Sharon said. "This is your thought, and I cannot change it. You really don't know him. He is same as you babes. I know you both since childhood. Both of you. Time has changed you two. Your parents passed away and his mother. His relation with his dad is worst and yours with your step mom. Both of you behave so arrogantly and show hell of attitude but I know both you and Swayam, you both are the best person anyone could ever find... Only if you both could drop the mask." Simmi said, and added the last line to herself. Suddenly Simmi's phone rang. "Umm, excuse me.." Simmi said to Sharon and went to the corner to talk. She came back after a while looking quite tensed. "Hey, you all right?" Sharon asked, concerned. "No, bro met an accident. He's admitted in the hospital in Delhi. The mom informed me that koi major injury nahi hai, but  he fractured his left leg." Simmi replied, worry clouding all over her face. "Don't worry ok.. He'll be all right." Sharon said trying to console Simmi. "I so want to go to meet him. But mom ne  kaha that I don't need to go. They'll take care of Bhai." Simmi said, worried. "Uncle and aunty hai na, so don't worry yaar. Come one, rehearsal hall jaate hai. Thodi der dance karenge na, you will feel good. Chalo." Sharon said. "Hmm.. Yaa.. Chalo." Simmi said, little relived thinking that it was just a fracture and not any big injury. On their way to the rehearsal hall, Sharon and Simmi could see Sharon's mom scolding few newcomers. "God, don't know wo kiska gussa nikal rahi un bechare par." Sharon murmured to Simmi. They both were watching the whole scene from far. Suddenly her mom made the students kneel down outside her cabin in front of the gathered students and went in. Sharon could not bear it. She stormed towards her mom's cabin and Simmi knew what was coming. "Sha..Sharon.. Sharon.. Stop,, don't go.. Please,, Sharon.." Simmi tried to stop her but it was too late. Sharon reached the cabin and without even knocking stormed in and asked directly, " Mom, ye app kya kar rahi hai?" "Punishing these little brats, can't you see." Her mom replied. " Mere mom ne koi andhi beti ko birth toh nahi diya tha na, so I of course can see that." Sharon replied.  "Where the hell has your manner gone Sharon?" Sharon's mom asked. "Tel lene" Sharon gave a sharp answer. "Do you talk to your mom like that?? And mom is far, do you talk to your principal like that?!?" Sharon's mom shouted. "Why did you punish them?" Sharon asked not paying any heed to her mom's scolding. "That's non of your concern." Sharon's mom replied. "Oh yes it is. I am the GS so I do have the right to know." Came yet another sharp answer from Sharon. "Hmm.. Ya right.. The biggest mistake of my life huh? Well these students were practicing for the annual day, some kind of music performance.. By taking only the VP's permission and not mine." Sharon's mom said bluntly. "What?? You come to the college once in a blue moon, baaki time toh aap beauty parlor and spa me busy hoti ho... And you say that they did not take your permission.. Like seriously?? At least they took VP sir's permission.. And itne choti baat le liye, you made them kneel down that too pure college ke samne. You know what, you never deserved to be the principal at the first place. You just inherited Dad's position and believe me, aap is position ko Bohot misuse kar rahi hai!!!" Sharon shouted loosing all her managed control. "Just SHUT UP Sharon!! You are talking to your mom for gods sake. You know what? You are a jinx Sharon.. Tumhe birth dene ke chakkar may, your mom lost her life. And after 20 years, ushi din, plane crash me your dad too died. You are the most unlucky child anyone could ever give birth to." Sharon's step mom said, taunting Sharon. Sharon was now in a verge to cry, but somehow she held her tears back, gave one deadly glare to her mom and went out of her cabin, slamming the door behind her.