Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon FF: Healing of the hurt souls. Part twenty one. PG 68. Updated.

VrushanianAdity Groupbie
VrushanianAdity
VrushanianAdity

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
 Hey guys.. And I'm back again with a SwaRon FF this time. It's the first time I'm writing any thing except os or ts. Thank you to all the readers for the amazing support you all have given me for my writings. Though I don't reply to the all comments individually, I do read them all and believe me each of them inspires me loads. In hope of receiving the same love and support I present to you all, The prolouge and character sketch of SwaRon FF: Healing of the hurt Souls... Enjoy and do say me should I continue or not..
SwaRon FF:
 Healing of the hurt souls
Prologue
Two people, living the same life with somehow the same fate. Time changed them both, making them hard to handle. One lost her both parents and the other lost his beloved mom. One is the new rising youth star and other is the college diva. Opposites attract and like poles repel. But will this theory prove right for them, or will they break the barriers? Join the duo, Sharon and Swayam, for a journey, where there is hate, passion, hurt, anger, attitude, ego and the most powerful of them all, love. Stay tuned to know wether these hurt souls, will be able to heal each other or end up hurting each other even more.

Character Sketch
Swayam Shekhawat: He was good, he still is, but the difference is, back then he was good for all, but now, the only person he is good to is his best friend Simmi. He started his career as a dancer and now he is the icon of many. People appreciate him, except for his attitude and temper. The innocent and gentle man Swayam is overpowered by the short tempered and egoistic Swayam Shekhawat. And time had a major part in this. He lost his mom few months back which broke him. His dad was there, but he was against Swayam's dancing and taunted him almost every minute. But although the inner Swayam broke, the outer Swayam never gave up. Maybe that is why, today, after just few months, He earns on his own, lives on his own and drives his own limo, all thanks to his love, his life, Dance.

Sharon Rai Prakash: The sweet and bubbly childish girl, now turned to a perfect example of bitch. She does not hurt anyone unnecessarily, but mess with her once and forget your existence. She is the diva and she completely lives up to it. Her mom died, in the process of giving birth to her. Her dad brought her up, giving her all the love care and luxury in the world. But one year back, on her twentieth birthday, her dad, had passed away in a domestic plane crash. Since then, Sharon got scattered and dared not to let anyone come near her or love her. Her only best friend is Simmi, who through all thick and thin has supported her. She is the worst with her step mom and thus lives separately with all the wealth and memories of her dad. The only thing that has not changed about her, is her love for Dance. It's her life and her passion, one of the few reasons for her existence.

Simran Malhotra (Simmi): A matured and understanding yet childish and bubbly girl. The only person treated so well by Sharon and Swayam. A trustworthy friend and a beautiful person inside out. Has a whole gang of friends back in the college, yet never ever leaves either Sharon or Swayam when they need her. People love her for who she is. Has a complete happy family and has a total positive approach towards life. Knows both Sharon and Swayam since grade one and knows the reason of their sudden change. Lives and let lives. All in all, a Happy go lucky girl, with two complicated yet most beautiful people. A dancer.

Avantika Rai Prakash: Sharon's step mom. She is insane, she is bad, she is rude and a complete hypocrite. Completely undeserving Principal of one of the most reputed college in India, St. Louis. just because her inheritance from her late husband Mr. Gautam Rai Prakash. Hates Sharon because of the fact that, she has all the property of Mr. Rai Prakash. Cares only for money reputation and beauty parlors. 

Rishi Shekhawat: Swayam's not so cool dad. Devastated because of his wife's death and hated his son for pursuing dance as his career. A rich industrialist and head of one of the leading multinational company. Has everything except a family. Leaves all alone in his big bungalow. Wants his son back and is somehow proud, but does not show. Secretly knows that he is the reason for Swayam's change in attitude.

(Nilesh, Vicky, Rey, Kriya, Taani, Rinni, Bharat, Amar, Aashi, Neha.) Are the members of the dance team and few of Sharon's and Simmi's friends and will be introduced after the first few parts. Their character is same as the show except that, Taani is not Swayam's cousin. And Rey's love is Taani not Kriya.

*Other characters will be added according to the flow of the story.*

Edited by VrushanianAdity - 30 December 2015 at 8:38pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

herambRichysweet_krushiSHANSHImeghishswaron1107riachawlalkoVruShan_FanGirlaneesha93srinidhi94Nicki_vrushangsk4koms_vrushantrisha19__nidhi__SalmanShahidSmi_yatharthkanjuvrushanTonyStark91...Shrisha...RockingbhardwajExpectoPatronusNicky-nishVReSHnaSovereign_KujwalvSlayerkajal-spongy-

VrushanianAdity Groupbie
VrushanianAdity
VrushanianAdity

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Index
Prologue and Character sketch- Page 1. *Scroll up*
Chapter one: Pg. 2
Chapter two: Pg. 4
Chapter three: Pg. 6
Chapter four: Pg. 8
Chapter five: Pg. 13
Chapter six: Pg. 15
Chapter seven: Pg. 17
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4375633&TPN=17
Chapter Eight: Pg. 19
Chapter nine:  Pg. 21
Chapter ten: Pg.25
Chapter eleven: Pg.27
Chapter twelve: Pg.30
Chapter thirteen: Pg.32
Chapter fourteen: Pg 34
Chapter fifteen: Pg 38
Chapter sixteen: Pg 40
Chapter seventeen: Pg. 46
Chapter eighteen: Pg. 56
Chapter nineteen: Pg. 59
Chapter twenty: Pg. 63
Chapter twenty one: Pg.68
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4375633&TPN=68

Edited by VrushanianAdity - 30 December 2015 at 8:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANSHImeghishRockingbhardwajSovereign_Kujwalv

anjuvrushan Goldie
anjuvrushan
anjuvrushan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Intresting...swayam nd sharon..having same bitterness in their life..nd somewhat same char...would like to read more...pls pm me too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VrushanianAdity

VReSHna IF-Rockerz
VReSHna
VReSHna

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Adi u have to update FAST... Cant Wait to read more!!! 
Super Interesting it is :) 

VrushanianAdity

VruShanite Newbie
VruShanite
VruShanite

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Update update... Embarrassed and do pm me...

VrushanianAdity

i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Nice concept...waiting to read further...i dunno why but i like the setting...simmi bff of swaron...for a change...its sumthng new to read i guess so it might be the reason...
Rey loves taani not kria...but kria is also dere...dis will also be nice to read...but swaron...it is for whom i am excited the most...waiting for the start of it...do pm me wen u update next...

VrushanianAdity

Nicky-nish IF-Dazzler
Nicky-nish
Nicky-nish

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Intrestng prolouge
Nd nice cs
Update soon
Thnx fr pm

VrushanianAdity

aneesha93 Senior Member
aneesha93
aneesha93

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
The concept is brilliant and looks promisingTongue. Loved the character sketch. Do continue. Update soon

VrushanianAdity

Go to top