Nobody has bigger heart than Salman says Ranbir kapoor

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Actor Ranbir Kapoor, Salman Khan in the 2002 hit-and-run case, declined to comment on the punishment, but Salman did not fail to appreciate. He said that all the actors of their organization 'Being Human' should carry the legacy of.

Ranbir said that in this case I do not know what's going to happen, but we all know Salman. Personally speaking, I have known them for years and I can tell you that I do not think anyone has a heart as big as the actor. His organization 'Being Human' and personally through the society and to help those in need.

Ranbir said: 'I think we should take inspiration from Salman and his work should take their legacy. But as far as the legal question is concerned, I do not want to comment on that. Bombay High Court suspended Salman was sentenced to five years imprisonment, he has a chance to give the bail application. 

For More Bollywood Updates - http://www.dailynews360.com/category/entertainment.html