Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: stephie34

well this is interesting...DD got a secret child...I really hope she is not like Simran who forgot about her other child the minute she saw Kritika

I had the same thought in my mind as well. What if DD favors Rohan more than roshni. I feel like DD will repeat the history just like Simran. I don't trust JR mothers. They change their face every day. But in all this where is our SidNi. At first we thought that they will show parallel track bt SidNi and DD shiv. But now this new entry. Couldn't he wait until SidNi patch up? So this was the new twist that we were waiting for? Can't they bring back bablu and resham instead of this new entry. I'm sure later on or soon they will introduce a girl entry for Sid. Cvs focus on SidNi.
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Again new entry ðŸ˜² what's the use of bringing a new entry w/o sending one out...😕  Hope his entry ll not bring any twist in sidni relationship and DD won't change as like as simran.. 
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

I think one of them must be bablu chachu.. because he was raised by DD too.. and he is not very elder to Roshni...

I totally forgot about Bablu Chachu. One thought came to my mind,DD claimed to have a reason against Sid, what if Sid reminds her of her son?
afghangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru10

I had the same thought in my mind as well. What if DD favors Rohan more than roshni. I feel like DD will repeat the history just like Simran. I don't trust JR mothers. They change their face every day. But in all this where is our SidNi. At first we thought that they will show parallel track bt SidNi and DD shiv. But now this new entry. Couldn't he wait until SidNi patch up? So this was the new twist that we were waiting for? Can't they bring back bablu and resham instead of this new entry. I'm sure later on or soon they will introduce a girl entry for Sid. Cvs focus on SidNi.

I really hope they wont introduce a girl for Sid now.😕
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: afghangirl

I totally forgot about Bablu Chachu. One thought came to my mind,DD claimed to have a reason against Sid, what if Sid reminds her of her son?

Maybe.. atleast there is scope for her to accept him as her son in the future 
NiaDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Oh god one more entry that too negative character 😡
So no patch up 😭
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think a new entry is coming anytime soon. It is said the DD's flashback would be in small bits and pieces and it will take a really good time before it is completed. And we can't say whether SidNi patch up would happen in b/w. I think a new entry may happen only after patch up.. Let's see what happens.😊
afghangirl thumbnail
Even I think Roshnis brother(if he is alive) won't enter now. I think first we will see Sidni patch up. 
AbhiGya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail
Jamai Raja will always rock...