Mahakumbh

India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Mahakumbh 81-84: Inconsistencies abounding (Page 8)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Thank you so much, my  dear Swetha. I was looking out for you, and missing  your photos!

I think Maya will go by the end, and the Rudra-Leela marriage might happen after Dansh dies in the climactic battle, as a way of uniting the two warring clans of the garuds and the nagas.  Let us see.

Shyamala Di

Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Lovely analysis of the episodes by u, Shyamala Di! Big smile
I too want Maya to die & Rudra - Leela marriage! Embarrassed 

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
My dear,

I have no great expectations either. As I  wrote on my latest thread, I am in  two minds  about this one. 32 more episodes might give them time tie up the umpteen trailing loose ends and plot holes that plague this show. But that would be the best case hypothesis.

The worse case hypothesis would be wasting most of the extra time on chunks of facile stuff, precisely what I had hoped, in my ending para in the main post, would NOT happen. That is to say lots of weepy Maya, and of the Maya-Rudra-Leela triangle, while the core of the show, the  mahayuddh for the amrit  might still be as sloppily handled as before. That would be intolerable.

Personally, unless they plan to use these 32  extra episodes for  serious plot development and execution, we might be better off with just 120 episodes, ie liberation come July 9. Not that  our interests are going to be the deciding factor!Wink

Maya ka Moh'  ya' Moh ki Maya' Very crisp and telling!Clap

Shyamala

Originally posted by seedhibaat

Shyamalaji 
Mr Babbal has tweeted the show has got an extension of 32 episodes. Wink 
More brainstorming on the forum now on , so you just get well soon and cherish  us with your minutely analysed posts. Smile

we have lot of time before we see actual battle. More of everything I guessAngry

No expectations from the show. Finite number of episodes was the Promise.Shocked

Ab kya kahe?' Maya ka Moh'  ya' Moh ki Maya'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaat

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
My dear Aparna,

Do see my response above to seedhibaat on this issue.

That apart, there can be situations when an extension is genuinely needed, even if 80% of the script was worked out in advance.  The recent Mahabharat needed quite a substantial one, but then I never believed the original figure! It was too small for  an epic of this  complexity, and the script was tight and  crisp all thru.

The problems here  are those I have outlined in my latest post, Dark clouds gathering. There are, quite simply, far too many loose ends and odd tracks that are likely to remain open-ended, and that is not good at all for a professional show. And I am afraid  that they are going to use all this extra time, a 25% increase in telecast duration, for light stuff - though not any Rudra-Maya lovey-dovey stuff this time-  and then the climax will suddenly  descend on us!

I shall in any case be out of commission for at least a week after surgery for a TKR on May 30. So after my next post, there will be a gap of a week at the very least, when you can all relax and laugh at the oddities in the script!

Shyamala Di

Originally posted by appukrish

More brainstorming on the forum would be good if the extension is utilized well and we get good stuff. Par agar wapas Rudra-Maya ki kahani dikhayenge, or the clueless, fear struck Garuds story will be stretched, tho brainstorming nahin, hum sab brain dead ho jayenge. 

I too am wondering what is the need for the extension. Whey they started off so surely about 120 episode show, they would have planned accordingly right? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaathappychappy

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged

My dear Aparna,

Do see my response above to seedhibaat on this issue.

That apart, there can be situations when an extension is genuinely needed, even if 80% of the script was worked out in advance.  The recent Mahabharat needed quite a substantial one, but then I never believed the original figure! It was too small for  an epic of this  complexity, and the script was tight and  crisp all thru.

The problems here  are those I have outlined in my latest post, Dark clouds gathering. There are, quite simply, far too many loose ends and odd tracks that are likely to remain open-ended, and that is not good at all for a professional show. And I am afraid  that they are going to use all this extra time, a 25% increase in telecast duration, for light stuff - though not any Rudra-Maya lovey-dovey stuff this time-  and then the climax will suddenly  descend on us!

I shall in any case be out of commission for at least a week after surgery for a TKR on May 30. So after my next post, there will be a gap of a week at the very least, when you can all relax and laugh at the oddities in the script without me!

Shyamala Di

Originally posted by appukrish

More brainstorming on the forum would be good if the extension is utilized well and we get good stuff. Par agar wapas Rudra-Maya ki kahani dikhayenge, or the clueless, fear struck Garuds story will be stretched, tho brainstorming nahin, hum sab brain dead ho jayenge. 

I too am wondering what is the need for the extension. Whey they started off so surely about 120 episode show, they would have planned accordingly right? 

Edited by sashashyam - 19 May 2015 at 3:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaat

Go to top