Mahakumbh

India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Mahakumbh 81-84: Inconsistencies abounding (Page 7)

appukrish Goldie
appukrish
appukrish

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

Shymaladi how can Maya be Parvati. We need to strictly understand that Parvati though reincarnation of Sati herself was Shiva's second wife, toh if they strictly go by mythology Rudra needs to have a second wife who is the real Sakthi as Parvati is treated as Shiva's consort always than Sati.
Also we need to understand that Shiv-Sakthi wedding happened for the welfare of the world. In other words Shiva had to marry Parvati because Tarakasur was creating Mayhem with the boon only Shiva's son can kill him. And Shiva was mediating in grief on Sati's loss. It was also another reason that I was bend towards Rudra-Leela marriage. Lok ka kalyan in that wedding. Rudra has to forgo his grief and move ahead for the world. And Bairavi's words always have to taken with a pinch of salt. Her intention is always something else when she says words which according to her only time will reveal. Her clearly using the word Aadi Shakthi and Aada Amrit has lot of deeper meaning.

And for me Shakthi can emerge only if Maya or illusion goes. If you see by giving Aadi Shakthi Rudra's illusion over his father's condition has ended and he is ready to fight with his dad for the larger cause. So even they are showing illusion or Maya lifting after that Aadi Shakthi gone. Hence my assumption.

Even in EHT which touched upon Shiv-Sakthi  the male lead was forced to forgo his grief and let go of his love to marry the girl Durga.( Different thing she is Nithya herself which he knows later only) or rather I would say was forced to accept her in the new avatar as she clearly tells in the end " You have to start calling me Durga"

And thank you for clarifying that snakes part in Samudra Manthan. Coming to this forked tongue I am not liking it at all Dead. My skin crawled when that guru was drinking milk. Ouch

Shruti, this is what I have been thinking since Leela came into the picture and MB's line 'ishwar ki ye Leela samajhte samajhte hi samajh mien aayegi'. And only time will reveal all the answers. I too have felt that if this has to be parallel to the original, then Maya will die because of her own people/family. And seeing her role in this show, all I see is 'poori bojh', neither Aadi Shakti nor Aadhi shakti'

Agree with your point that Rudra is slowly getting cleared of illusion. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyamshruthiravi-Swetha-

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Very nice going, my dear Shruthi. That is what I enjoy about your posts, the way in which you produce complicated and plausible  explanations to back up your thesis of the day!

I agree with you re:Maya, and you would have noted that I was highly sceptical about her being any kind of Aadi Shakti. She is so limp and depressing, that girl. Unfortunately, the only other choice, Leela, is an uni-expression queen, and she stares blankly at Rudra, Charles, Thappadiya Mai (even after being slapped with a lot of vim and vigourWink) et  al, without any variation from one to the other. Poor Rudra, he is stuck with such dismal females!Wink

Your @blue is very interesting, as was your other thesis that it was Shivanand's ego that was doing more damage to the garuds  than the nagavish. He is  is egotistic and very stubborn, but one question still remains, Shruthi.

Why does a manlike Shivanand,  who has so many siddhis, who is so strong mentally and physically, become so hysterically afraid all of a sudden as he  was with MB? You say it was not the vish and it could not have been his ego, for that comes into play only post facto, after he has started believing in all these doom and gloom scenarios. But why does he come to believe in them in the first place? Just because Drish and Dansh do a jugalbandi into his ears? It is hardly convincing, and is in fact nuts.

Shyamala Di

Originally posted by shruthiravi

Shymaladi how can Maya be Parvati. We need to strictly understand that Parvati though reincarnation of Sati herself was Shiva's second wife, toh if they strictly go by mythology Rudra needs to have a second wife who is the real Sakthi as Parvati is treated as Shiva's consort always than Sati.
Also we need to understand that Shiv-Sakthi wedding happened for the welfare of the world. In other words Shiva had to marry Parvati because Tarakasur was creating Mayhem with the boon only Shiva's son can kill him. And Shiva was mediating in grief on Sati's loss. It was also another reason that I was bend towards Rudra-Leela marriage. Lok ka kalyan in that wedding. Rudra has to forgo his grief and move ahead for the world. And Bairavi's words always have to taken with a pinch of salt. Her intention is always something else when she says words which according to her only time will reveal. Her clearly using the word Aadi Shakthi and Aada Amrit has lot of deeper meaning.

And for me Shakthi can emerge only if Maya or illusion goes. If you see by giving Aadi Shakthi Rudra's illusion over his father's condition has ended and he is ready to fight with his dad for the larger cause. So even they are showing illusion or Maya lifting after that Aadi Shakthi gone. Hence my assumption.

Even in EHT which touched upon Shiv-Sakthi  the male lead was forced to forgo his grief and let go of his love to marry the girl Durga.( Different thing she is Nithya herself which he knows later only) or rather I would say was forced to accept her in the new avatar as she clearly tells in the end " You have to start calling me Durga"

And thank you for clarifying that snakes part in Samudra Manthan. Coming to this forked tongue I am not liking it at all Dead. My skin crawled when that guru was drinking milk. Ouch

Edited by sashashyam - 19 May 2015 at 2:47am

fatma201shruthiravi-Swetha-

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

My dear Ela,

I am delighted to see you back here. I always PM you, and I have missed  you for the last few weeks, but I did not badger you since I assumed you had tired of Mahakumbh and stopped watching it.

I too remember that scene in the DM's office, when Balivesh is being briefed on the side by khoye paaye Pandey about the sectors allocated to Rao., nos. 17, 34 and the crucial 53, for his scientific experiments as part of Project Ganga. Balivesh thereupon starts arguing with Rao about his anusandhan conflicting with the aastha  of the kalpavaasis. At that point, Greyerson is still in Poland, as you too have noted.

I am sure, since you have noted it, that  Balivesh must subsequently have complained to Greyerson about Rao, but unfortunately, I do not remember that bit. The mess in Mahakumbh is such that it has derailed what I used to think was a fairly decent memory!Wink

What I do remember is that at one of the Board Meetings of the Secret Society in  Poland, Greyerson briefs the group headed by the Cardinal about Rao, and shows a video clip of his address to the Banaras Hindu University students and faculty about the 7 rakshaks. The Cardinal then instructs Greyeron to have an eye kept on Rao. There was then no indication that Rao was an associate, in fact the boss, of the Cardinal.

More recently, when Greyerson first briefs the 'Veshes about his new boss, he does mention that he never knew that there was anyone above the Cardinal, and more powerful than  he. And later, when they all call on Augustus, Greyerson is shell-shocked. So perhaps he does not know that Rao is such a major crime boss.

Shyamala

Originally posted by elasingh

.Hi...I have a very poor memory shyamala...but I think ( most probably) once when first time charles grand dad and Balivesh met in DM's office first time and later when Balivesh complained to Greyson abt Charles grand dad then Greyson who was in Poland had seen him and laughed and said that Rao is his man..(Greyson was with his secretary I think).Infact I remember this remark of Greyson only becoz I have been very surprised to see this goody goody Rao..I think it was made clear in the begining that Rao was after amrit..
anyway thanks for pm..Wonderful analysis Shymala..
Oh Shyamala..thanks for answering me and correcting me dear...I guess I have been under wrong assuptions abt Rao..Since the begining I thought he was Greyson's man..and was cheating Garudas..but since u r a regular watcher of MK , you know better dear..

U r right I watch MK on and off..but still it is way better then other shows going around...I request u to give a try to Akbar Birbal on bigMagic channel..Its a good comedy show..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyam-Swetha-

seedhibaat Groupbie
seedhibaat
seedhibaat

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Shyamalaji 
Mr Babbal has tweeted the show has got an extension of 32 episodes. Wink 
More brainstorming on the forum now on , so you just get well soon and cherish  us with your minutely analysed posts. Smile

we have lot of time before we see actual battle. More of everything I guessAngry

No expectations from the show. Finite number of episodes was the Promise.Shocked

Ab kya kahe?' Maya ka Moh'  ya' Moh ki Maya'

appukrishsashashyam-Swetha-

appukrish Goldie
appukrish
appukrish

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

More brainstorming on the forum would be good if the extension is utilized well and we get good stuff. Par agar wapas Rudra-Maya ki kahani dikhayenge, or the clueless, fear struck Garuds story will be stretched, tho brainstorming nahin, hum sab brain dead ho jayenge. 

I too am wondering what is the need for the extension. Whey they started off so surely about 120 episode show, they would have planned accordingly right? 

Edited by appukrish - 17 May 2015 at 1:48pm

seedhibaatsashashyam-Swetha-

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged
MK got extension. I hope they make good use of it and not spend the same in more of Rudra-Maya chakkar. Instead the plot is completely unravelled and time spend on giving proper explanations to Bairavi's deal, Rao's plan, and if needed FB of other characters. 
Shyamaldi coming to Shiva I already put in some other post that Shiva's biggest strength was Rudra. he had told earlier also that he survived the torture of 24 years because he believed he will meet his son or rather Garud Pramukh. 
Shiva even teases Dansh with Rudra aayenga. Rudra is Shiva's hope. Whatever happens Rudra will be able to overcome it.
And if you look Dansh before doing anything else hit exactly at that point. Illusion of Rudra captured and tortured. It was killing Shiva's faith infact blind faith that Rudra is infallible. From there on it is downward journey. 

Just imagine yourself you trusted something or someone completely and that trust is broken, then fear overcomes you, distrust comes to you, you will want to do everything yourself, kind of obsession that nothing is trust worthy. 

Now Rudra has to win back the trust, it is not easy to gain back trust once you lose it, especially if it was blind trust. It has to be proven. Rudra had chances in the past which he lost in the chakkar of Maya. Then Leela came. Each chance you loose it becomes harder for you to prove yourself. On the positive side if you prove against adverse situations you create trust for a life time.

Also in a way I would say that viewer's also have to be shown why Shiva trusted Rudra so much. And to make viewer's understand Rudra has to prove himself, right. Till now why he is called Maharakshak. Do you or me have any proof with the current actions of his. Except the bomb scare and giving away Aadi Shakthi. Trust is gained only through actions and only that trust last. 

All great men are like that. Whether it is Krishna, Mahatma Gandhi, Subhash Chandra Bose, Rani Lakshmi Bai, Raja Ram Mohan Roy these men are remembered for their actions, the steps they took, the voices they raised. The transformation they created through the actions. Real heroes are those bring in transformation above personal grief and personal victory and loss though their battle would have been personal. 

And transformation is only through actions and that is the biggest message of BG also " Concentrate on action".

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyam-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
^ Lovely analysis of the episodes by u, Shyamala Di! Big smile
I too want Maya to die & Rudra - Leela marriage! Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Will do, Ela. if you recommend it, it must be worth  a watch. As of now I am following Jodha Akbar (yes, still, though it is  getting tougher  by the day!) , Mahakumbh, Chakravarti Ashoka Samrat with Siddharth (the young Rudra), and now, for the last 3 weeks, Reporters on Sony.

Shyamala

Originally posted by elasingh

I request u to give a try to Akbar Birbal on bigMagic channel..Its a good comedy show..

Go to top