Mahakumbh

India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Mahakumbh 81-84: Inconsistencies abounding (Page 3)

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Going by the precap, Looks like  the  doppelganger  formula is  going  to  be  applied  now.
Twins separated  at birth or while 10 when the  rebel runs away.

One becomes scientist committed  to  save the  nation and the other a don.ROFL

And what is wrong  with  Shivanand  now? After sniveling  now villainy? And after naagbali for garud power activation  there is a new theory of garuds do their  duty and die? Who and how formulates all these theories?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoisashashyam

appukrish Goldie
appukrish
appukrish

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Thanks again for the lovely analysis. Inconsistencies galore..

Agree with you about Rao. America mein Mississippi aur Colorado, Africa mein Nile, aur India mein Ganga, in nadiyon mein amrit undela jaata hai. Isiliye in nadiyon ka duniya bhar mein bada mahatva hai. Par yeh bahut gut rakha gaya hai, taaki is prakriya mein koyi baadha na pahunche.
If this was so, why is he taking all this trouble here at MK? Why not just get the Amrit from America or Egypt? Yes, Writer must have been high on something !    

i didn't get the point of this sudden running off to vishkendra in the middle of taking care of Shivanand. Rudra, as the Pramukh would have made a better decision & taken leela with him or better yet waited on this coz MB had assured him that Maya is safe. But alas he falls again into the jaal (Mayajaal). "Main duniya bhula doonga, teri chahat main' is perfect for Rudra(for Maya) at this point. 
Your last line here about MB/SB was superb - - 'She has the  gift of  making even a fleeting shot a must watch.'

And after all that running,drops of Leela's blood rids him off the poison, and Maya is treated with Rudra's blood mixed with some jadi booti..- what bloody relations..All that Vish hunt torture on us and this is how it ended. 

I have had enough of all the Garuds still stumbling and falling aimlessly. With Shivanand still a lost case, now Katherine in a similar state, looks like it will be like a Bollywood movie climax with our heroes coming together in the last minute to save the Amrit. Hope its not like that. 

seedhibaatsashashyam

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Maya is not kidnapped...she's given to Rao rather Augustus on a silver platterLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyam

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Looks like garuds are approaching the mission like how Delhi Govt approached common wealth games a few years back - Towards the climax, they will rise like phoenix and do the impossible, may be !!

sashashyam

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:21am | IP Logged
@jayaks what an analogy. We should remember it is an Indian serial LOLLOLLOL. I will give you a better real life analogy. I guess some 7 years back I was in charge of a project. I used to send big big reports highlighting risks in Red. Everyone was like ok ok. One fine morning I got a call from office telling that I am wanted immediately in office. When I reached I found out that the project is in deep trouble. After some demo client Is not at all happy.
All the issues were highlighted couple of months ago itself. But since nothing much was done every one including myself saw the worst nightmare for the next 3 weeks. Sleepless nights, weekend working, pulling the best resource from every quarter but what could have been done quite nicely in 3 months, we achieved in 3 weeks but with a lot of stress.

Garuds belong to that category. Don't know what other catastrophe they are waiting for to come out of Maya Bhajan. Ouch

We Indians love illusion or Maya a lot. We are in constant denials of the reality. Even while everything is crumbling around we love to project the image of happy family. And whatever wrong is happening well it is Niyati, what could we doOuch

Edited by shruthiravi - 12 May 2015 at 3:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appukrishjayaks02sashashyam

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@jayaks what an analogy. We should remember it is an Indian serial LOLLOLLOL. I will give you a better real life analogy. I guess some 7 years back I was in charge of a project. I used to send big big reports highlighting risks in Red. Everyone was like ok ok. One fine morning I got a call from office telling that I am wanted immediately in office. When I reached I found out that the project is in deep trouble. After some demo client Is not at all happy.
All the issues were highlighted couple of months ago itself. But since nothing much was done no one including myself saw the worst nightmare for the next 3 weeks. Sleepless nights, weekend working, pulling the best resource from every quarter but what could have been done quite nicely in 3 months, we achieved in 3 weeks but with a lot of stress.

Garuds belong to that category. Don't know what other catastrophe they are waiting for to come out of Maya Bhajan. Ouch

We Indians love illusion or Maya a lot. We are in constant denials of the reality. Even while everything is crumbling around we love to project the image of happy family. And whatever wrong is happening well it is Niyati, what could we doOuch

Exactly. Reality denial and procrastination are our worst weaknesses. Our Garuds top here.

sashashyamshruthiravi

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
As a student , the best analogy will be, come what may, unless there's tail fire , rocket won't launch itself... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

appukrishSandhya.Asashashyamshruthiravi

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Am i the  only  one  who can't  understand?Confused
How was  the  Ganga  poisoned (not nagas  as Danshhh himself  is  surprised  )and how did it purify itself  with light from  the  stick? 

How far and how exposed is naglok from Allahabad? People seem to walk in and out any day any time.Shocked

sashashyam

Go to top