Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

a few requests to the CVs.... (Page 2)

LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mint2

Even I think that u have missed many uncompleted plots in between, like murder mystery of Falguni, where is Sharman lost? Ishani to be aware that Nitin is her DAD. I want to see all these track to be completed. 
I feel if u ppl want to get ur story goin on, u can utilize all these points, instead of playing each card on ISHVEER sepration only. You can simply reunite them and than make them open a ISVEER DETECTIVE AGENCY and make them solve all these issues together, and than if u want u ppl can create many more such issues and resolve later by ISHVEER DAShockedShockedShocked, but dragging one and only one track to 3-4 months is seriously the limit of boring audience. A excess of everything is injurious.Angry
anyone here watched Krishna Arjun?? these two can open said agency solve cases together and romance like KADay DreamingROFL[=)]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadikaIshVeer

nebuna IF-Sizzlerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Tl ranveer stupid antics needs to stop,he is behaving like a vacuous person ...he wants to move on and they have broken but why behave like a jerk ...yes she is wrong but that doesn't mean he should stoop low  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tellmeShadikaIshVeerLoveLives4Ever

LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
ditto on that Nebuna, I'm not saying she's not wrong, she is, but that doesnt give him the right to stoop ten times lower then her in his angerThumbs Down 

tellmeShadikaIshVeernebuna

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Lovely Post TL !! Hug

I heartily support all your wishes !!

CVs - while you are at it, we want these too -

- Dhai kilo hath wali Ishani track, where she gives back nicely to Ritika, physical fights ok, bitch fights no, please ! Tongue
- Ishani to repent after she realizes she was wrong in assuming Ranveer married and had a kid with Ri etc..
- Ishani not to worry to much about Shikhar after she leaves him .. Dont involve Shikhar in anything apart from court fights or exposing Ri  .. especially not IshVeer matters !
- Want a serious redemption track for Ranveer after all the crap he has been doing, for current track and the last hate track where you let him go easily
- If the Parekh move in again in RV mansion, we don't want Baa-Amba fights with decibels crossing ear limits
- Just to repeat what TL said, We dont want overdose of RV using Ri to make Ishani feel like a loser..

- and on behalf of Pallu, can you expedite that 3rd C please !! actually we all want see it within our lifetime.. so please.. ! Wink
(Pallu, dont kill me for this !!)

mint2Mahi_veShadikaIshVeer

ishveer123 Newbie
ishveer123
ishveer123

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Clap Clap

ShadikaIshVeer

strings123 Goldie
strings123
strings123

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

Brilliant post

No Ishkar please along with ishani sulking not a happy go girl cause she is equally in pain after loosing RV.

Sarees need to be off first it looks boring ..

Oh ranveer geting poor again will be much better than the sautan track.
She needs to realize that she loved ranveer and not RV.Again Rv will understand that she never meant those aukat words.

I agree with everything except the 9th point but i like what you have said Nebuna.  Oh ranveer geting poor again will be much better than the sautan track.
She needs to realize that she loved ranveer and not RV.Again Rv will understand that she never meant those aukat words. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadikaIshVeernebuna

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Great post...i agree with every point you have mentioned...
Just obe point i want to add...not sure if already added as i didn't read all the posts yet...

Can CVs pls show us one real kissing scene in future when finally they will be together instead of a horrible edited version? Embarrassed

Edited by monamie111 - 11 May 2015 at 4:47am

ShadikaIshVeer

-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Seriously TL, Love u for making such needed postEmbarrassed
Im Completely & COmpletely AGreee with all your pointsThumbs Up

Really i would be glad if CV's will listen atleast some of in these pointsSleepy

Im feeling very very angry on CV's right now cause they made faluda of this beautifull ShowAngry

Laanat ho tum par CREATIVES agar inme se ek bhi point par Nahi suna tumne to!!Ouch

ShadikaIshVeer

Go to top