Users

Frequent Posters

matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely Post TL !! 🤗

I heartily support all your wishes !!

CVs - while you are at it, we want these too -

- Dhai kilo hath wali Ishani track, where she gives back nicely to Ritika, physical fights ok, bitch fights no, please ! 😛
- Ishani to repent after she realizes she was wrong in assuming Ranveer married and had a kid with Ri etc..
- Ishani not to worry to much about Shikhar after she leaves him .. Dont involve Shikhar in anything apart from court fights or exposing Ri  .. especially not IshVeer matters !
- Want a serious redemption track for Ranveer after all the crap he has been doing, for current track and the last hate track where you let him go easily
- If the Parekh move in again in RV mansion, we don't want Baa-Amba fights with decibels crossing ear limits
- Just to repeat what TL said, We dont want overdose of RV using Ri to make Ishani feel like a loser..

- and on behalf of Pallu, can you expedite that 3rd C please !! actually we all want see it within our lifetime.. so please.. ! 😉
(Pallu, dont kill me for this !!)
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

Brilliant post

No Ishkar please along with ishani sulking not a happy go girl cause she is equally in pain after loosing RV.

Sarees need to be off first it looks boring ..

Oh ranveer geting poor again will be much better than the sautan track.
She needs to realize that she loved ranveer and not RV.Again Rv will understand that she never meant those aukat words.

I agree with everything except the 9th point but i like what you have said Nebuna.  Oh ranveer geting poor again will be much better than the sautan track.
She needs to realize that she loved ranveer and not RV.Again Rv will understand that she never meant those aukat words. 
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post...i agree with every point you have mentioned...
Just obe point i want to add...not sure if already added as i didn't read all the posts yet...

Can CVs pls show us one real kissing scene in future when finally they will be together instead of a horrible edited version? 😳

Edited by monamie111 - 8 years ago
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously TL, Love u for making such needed post😳
Im Completely & COmpletely AGreee with all your points👍🏼

Really i would be glad if CV's will listen atleast some of in these points🥱

Im feeling very very angry on CV's right now cause they made faluda of this beautifull Show😡

Laanat ho tum par CREATIVES agar inme se ek bhi point par Nahi suna tumne to!!

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
mind blowing suggestions
if cvs even implement half of them
the old charm will be back
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tweet this to Ekta, the cast and colors tv!