Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

a few requests to the CVs....

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
1) An ardent request, dont ever get these to married off to other partners... You were the ones who compared them to Ram and Sita on many many occasions, at least respect your own writing if you cant respect your audience... Show as many second angles as you want, have as many people falling in love with them as you want, but NO MULTIPLE MARRIAGES!!!! The KZK era is long long gone and we will not tolerate it at all!!!! 

2) Reveal Ri's colours please... I seriously dont get whats with the freaking suspense!! Trust me when i say this, people saw this twist coming waayyy back when Ishaani went to jail๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it literally is THAT obvious...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† showing her as a bechari is ridiculously stupid coz yeah no one is falling for it...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† turn her into the full fledged vamp we all she is soon please..๐Ÿ˜ƒ like really soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3) STOP DEGRADING RANVEER'S CHARACTER!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก we get that he's upset hurt angry and all that, but seriously, stop with the butchering already...

4) Get Ishaani out of her MKM mode and make her start thinking about herself and Ranveer...

5) Try keeping things between IshVeer personal and in between them after she moves back in to Parekh Zoo... He's free to insult her all he likes when they're alone, but can he please show some respect towards her in front of people?? Just thora sa??๐Ÿ˜† teeny tiny bit please๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

6) Dont drag him throwing Ri on Ishaani's face for too long๐Ÿฅฑ will put up with it for 2 weeks max bas๐Ÿ˜†

7) No physical abuse.. Will NOT be tolerated at all!!

8) Keep Shikhar away from their personal matters... I know he loves Ishaani and all, but can he please not get involved between the husband wife duo and let THEM sort things out for themselves??? You completely overdid Ri's involvement in the hate track to the point where we all ended up hating her for always butting in, dont do that with Shikhar please... He's free to help, but from a distance please... 

9) Make Ranveer lose everything at some point in the show so he realizes Ishaani loves him for   him and not his wealth...

10) can Ishaani be shown in shalwar kameez again.. marriage doesnt mean you wear sarees and only sarees for the rest of your life๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

11) Can both repent please??? Ishaani for starting all this mess, Ranveer for MU her... mutual apology wont hurt anyone you know๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

12) focus more on IshVeer over Ritika Ishaani's cat fight please... 

13) Send Amba off to outer space and spare us from her bias towards Ri...๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

14) Send Laxmi off to Africa and spare us from her haaayyeee haaayyyeee moti behen๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

15) Send Kailash (on that note he can stay, he's as good as not there so๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ) 

Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
TL I LOVE YOU FOR THIS ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— Agreed with every point ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope the CVs listen ๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by MM123456 - 8 years ago
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with all ur points TL. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Along with all this said above in TL post, I would like to add one more demand, and thats I seriously want to see a MAST verbal as well as physical fight between AMBA & BAA.

Pls Pls Pls๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well the CVs will only listen to trps...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..

I for certain obvious reason am interested in the ones that will come this week...

On that note since we have seen that the CVs if they want to handle properly...they can handle families and their issues properly etc...so if focus comes to Ranveer's house can we also have a bit of Parul and Mannas track...also Parul to stop being Ri's putty and be a cousin/sister with whom Ranveer can share his feelings etc...which he is not being able to do now with his father or mother...
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Brilliant post

No Ishkar please along with ishani sulking not a happy go girl cause she is equally in pain after loosing RV.

Sarees need to be off first it looks boring ..

Oh ranveer geting poor again will be much better than the sautan track.
She needs to realize that she loved ranveer and not RV.Again Rv will understand that she never meant those aukat words.
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I think that u have missed many uncompleted plots in between, like murder mystery of Falguni, where is Sharman lost? Ishani to be aware that Nitin is her DAD. I want to see all these track to be completed. 
I feel if u ppl want to get ur story goin on, u can utilize all these points, instead of playing each card on ISHVEER sepration only. You can simply reunite them and than make them open a ISVEER DETECTIVE AGENCY and make them solve all these issues together, and than if u want u ppl can create many more such issues and resolve later by ISHVEER DA๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ, but dragging one and only one track to 3-4 months is seriously the limit of boring audience. A excess of everything is injurious.๐Ÿ˜ก
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
@MM123456 yep hoping for the same that they at least read it if not get it inside their thick skulls๐Ÿ˜†

@mint2 go watch previous episodes. they gave plenty of verbal cat fights๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but even this will be welcome.. Baa can support Ishaani๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

@mahi_ve i know they only listen to TRPs, but no harm in putting across what we want..๐Ÿ˜Š and yeah i'd also like for Parul to have more of a role than just being Ri's chamchi๐Ÿฅฑ 

Nebuna perfectly said especially the bit about Ishaani being sulky.. i swear if she's happy after literally killing Ranveer i will end up using words that will get me banned from here๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

on that note I'm off, sleeping now.., you guys carry on.. bye everyone tc๐Ÿค—
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 8 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: mint2

Even I think that u have missed many uncompleted plots in between, like murder mystery of Falguni, where is Sharman lost? Ishani to be aware that Nitin is her DAD. I want to see all these track to be completed. 

I feel if u ppl want to get ur story goin on, u can utilize all these points, instead of playing each card on ISHVEER sepration only. You can simply reunite them and than make them open a ISVEER DETECTIVE AGENCY and make them solve all these issues together, and than if u want u ppl can create many more such issues and resolve later by ISHVEER DA๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ, but dragging one and only one track to 3-4 months is seriously the limit of boring audience. A excess of everything is injurious.๐Ÿ˜ก

anyone here watched Krishna Arjun?? these two can open said agency solve cases together and romance like KA๐Ÿคฃ[=)]
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Tl ranveer stupid antics needs to stop,he is behaving like a vacuous person ...he wants to move on and they have broken but why behave like a jerk ...yes she is wrong but that doesn't mean he should stoop low  
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
ditto on that Nebuna, I'm not saying she's not wrong, she is, but that doesnt give him the right to stoop ten times lower then her in his anger๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ