U R MY STRENGTH -Veebharth OS

miracledohappen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello everyone ...this is my first time writing an os .Hope u like it . dont bash me and sorry for any errors

Scene : Senior boy trying to misbehave with veebha

Veebha was enjoying a bright new day at the library preparing for her literature class . She was so lost in the books ,unaware of the happenings around her.

One of the Senior fellow has always eyed Veebha in a wrong way and has tried many a times to get close to her . And today he got the perfect opportunity to get near her

Veebha was alone inside the library and this fellow thought he should do something . He quickly checked the surrounding ,nobody was found in the corridor and juniors were having their study classes and luckily Veebha's favourite Student Parth who was always around her, was no where to be found today .So he thought why miss a good opportunity ,lets play a little with our dear Veebha Ma'am.

He went inside the library and checked her out .Veebha who was busy reading did not notice him coming inside the library .He went and sat in the table next to her trying to start a conversation with her .

Veebha could immediately sense something was fishy ,she always knew this guy had some bad intentions towards her .So she quickly tried to walk away from that place .Unfortunately she dropped the books in a hurry and this fellow tried helping her in picking the books from the floor .

He slowly tried to reach her hands pretending to help her with the books . He slowly touched her hands and veebha immediately stood up ,giving him a angry look. And this fellow started blubbering of how beautiful she was and how at this young age she has taken up teaching .

Before she could leave the library he tries to hold unto her and veebha slaps him on his face and warns him to stay away from her else he wont be able to continue his studies in warrior high .

This made him more furious and he gets hold of  her hands and tries to misbehave with her.

Veebha tries to shout but within a split second Parth enters into the library and witnessess everything

Parth quickly comes into action .He slaps the Senior fellow and starts beating him very badly .Parth who had witnessed his mom being harassed by his stepdad several times couldnt tolerate his very own veebha facing the same situation

Parth would never forgive that jerk for what he had done to his beloved veebha Ma'am. Parth continued beating him to death and Veebha was too lost to stop parth but she knows parth will end up in huge trouble if something happened to that fellow .And she didnt not want to ruin parth's education because of her .

She shouts at parth to stop and holds his hands .The jerk quickly runs away from the place and parth allows him to escape only because of Veebha's words .

Veebha pretends to be strong before Parth and says she is okay  . She thanks him for helping her like always and being there when she needs him the most.

Parth realising how broken she is inside ,keeps his hands on her shoulder to symbolise he is with her in every struggle .

Parth: Ma'am its okay to cry before me .I Know you are strong enough but you dont have to pretend before me

Hearing his words .Veebha starts to cry leaning on parth's shoulders

END 

Edited by miracledohappen - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Del.ici.ous. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Reserved
Unreserved

Now that's really a fascinating and practical concept you chose to write an OS on
It is really intriguing
Parth beating the shit out of the goony lad was something I desperately want to happen in Warrior High now
I want some more of his action packed performance
Your mind is creative really *_*

Do write more
And Please PM me once you write another piece :)

I would love to read even more from you

Love
Sanu :)

PS Just realized I am the first one to comment
Yaayyy
*Does movers and shakers* 🀣Edited by roshinicool - 8 years ago

Thanks for reading ..HAppie u Liked it πŸ˜ƒ
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woww.. Hw i wished dis happens in d show too..
Loved it short n sweet os...
Do write more of dem ..
Thanks
anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar😳 I too wish to hppn in the show...plz continue ur OS...wow...protective PARTH😳 I hardly see any vibharth OS..plz do continue
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Waw!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
amazing 
do write moree..!! 
i loved it ... β€οΈ

Originally posted by: ankusanu

Woww.. Hw i wished dis happens in d show too..
Loved it short n sweet os...
Do write more of dem ..
Thanks

Thanks for reading ..yea it will be nice to c this onscreen ..πŸ˜† Really happie u liked it ..Sure will try to write more 😊

Originally posted by: anki01

Awesome yaar😳 I too wish to hppn in the show...plz continue ur OS...wow...protective PARTH😳 I hardly see any vibharth OS..plz do continue

Thanks for reading 😊 ur appreciation means a lot to me 😊 Sure will try to write more if u guys like it 😊

Originally posted by: Helping_angel

Waw!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
amazing 
do write moree..!! 
i loved it ... β€οΈ

Thanks for reading 😊Sure will try to write more 😊
anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail