Shastri Sisters

need an answer

iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hi guys🤗
i have a question jo mujhe bhot pareshan kar raha h ,

agar astha mms nahi banati to neil kese dev se badla leta ?????ye mumma's boy me itna dimag nahi h , kiss kara fir age kya karta ...???? , ok chalo mom ka badla le raha tha lakin asa kon sa badla le raha tha jo use dev ko kiss karna padha  ,???tottlay confused ...😕this question is realy eatting my head

mene ye question ek post me pucha tha but i didnt get the answer ,i hope this time i get the answer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
iqra mere paas ek hi ans hai     
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u for this post iqru!!!😆 i have my set of doubts too so i am posting here
1. neil tld he is taking badla for his mom! because she was hurt due to ANURAJ MARRIAGE toh rightfully neil must take revenge from anu ryt??😕 but he respects his bhabhi so much😲
2. exactly if aastha wouldnt have done the vid then uska badla pura kaisa hota??😲
3. if neil had told he is taking revenge for what dev had done long back i can accept to what he did but these bahana is so baseless🤢

sorry iqru i have no answer for ur questions😒
iqrak thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

1. neil tld he is taking badla for his mom! because she was hurt due to ANURAJ MARRIAGE toh rightfully neil must take revenge from anu ryt??😕 but he respects his bhabhi so much😲
2. exactly if aastha wouldnt have done the vid then uska badla pura kaisa hota??😲
3. if neil had told he is taking revenge for what dev had done long back i can accept to what he did but these bahana is so baseless🤢

ya ekdum sahi i know tumhare paas answer nahi hoga last time pucha tha to ...yaad h nation wants answer😆😆😆😆
_habiba_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

Totally agree with Shri!  We have lawful questions!!  And NEED answers from Cvs!! ðŸ˜†

I'm sure CVs aren't able to fulfill our demand ðŸ˜ƒ
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice post iqrak. neil, devyani ko apane pyar mai pass kar badme chodane hi wala tha. jaise dev ne first time reject kiya tha na waise. aur bich mai hi astha ne o mms banaya. to neil ne us mms ka istamal kya. aur dev ko chod diya or revenge liya. agar ashta o mms nahi banati to abhi o dev ko dil se hi hurt karne wala tha. i hope u got ur ans.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Well Iqra. 
I didn't understand your post first..but after reading Shri's answer I think I understood. 

You want to know if Aastha didn't make that mms how could Niel take revenge of Devyani?

I think the answer is : he will return to plan no.1 ..his revenge is dumping her after she becomes madly in love with him..which will break her..maybe he was planning to spend many moments with her..and spoile her image before he tells her that he has no interest in her.
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
i really dont know k what on earth is neil exactly upto???? but the outcome of all of it is k woh ek coward momma's boy hai😡
appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iqrak

hi guys🤗
i have a question jo mujhe bhot pareshan kar raha h ,

agar astha mms nahi banati to neil kese dev se badla leta ?????ye mumma's boy me itna dimag nahi h , kiss kara fir age kya karta ...???? , ok chalo mom ka badla le raha tha lakin asa kon sa badla le raha tha jo use dev ko kiss karna padha  ,???tottlay confused ...😕this question is realy eatting my head

mene ye question ek post me pucha tha but i didnt get the answer ,i hope this time i get the answer

Making the MMS was Astha's idea because she had an axe to grind with Devyani who helped Alks during the fake pregnancy act of Astha. When AStha sent that, Neil was indirectly benefited. 
The kiss and MMS was a very opportune event - he dint know about the MMS himself - when it was released and Dev got the flak totally, he just refused to acknowledge the relationship. That act of rejection was his revenge, not the MMS making itself.  If not this, he would have tried something else (like Bobby).

As others pointed out, he would have proposed to Devyani, made sure the relationship was strong, and then ditched her in front of everybody at either an engagement or the wedding. There wud have been another plan B to  hurt devyani, but Plan A worked exceptionally and he dint think further after that.
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Iqru  I think he was planning to ditch Dev after a point of time anyway to take revenge on her for rejecting him many times but aastha percipated the issue by making the mms and he used the opportunity