Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay wait.. These 2 r confusing me now
Shakti said when ishani entered his life RV lost everything n later when she left he got a benz.. Hahahha so arjun said he has a benz car now.. N shakti said u wl lose that.. Arjun replied saying he wl get a better car.. So shakti said u wil get to know that after marriage n arjun was nodding his head
Does that mean ishkar wl marry?
Later reporter asked whom will ishani get back wd.. Arjun said ''OBVIOUSLY'' n arjun looked at shakti.. Then shakti said we don't know whom she wl be with, so arjun said ya obviosuly we don't knw.. we have to ask the production house..
Eee the way arjun looked at shakti seems like he was abt to say 'obviously with RV' but shakti stopped  stopped it.. Hmm does this mean ishveer wl b back...? Those 2 confused me

N ya shakti said that ranveer z jealous to see ishani dancing with shikar
Idk much hindi.. Dz z what i understood
N ya arjun said not to take the show seriosly as its not real, watch it for fun.. Grrr does this mean thr wl be a heart break to ishveer fans.. Idk hahahah
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for WU ... MrsShaktiArora
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks MrsShaktiArora for the WU .. I suppose these 2 are on strict instructions not to divulge anything about the current track..

Can someone provide WU for the first video as well. !
thanks !
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
1st video was juz the shooting part of Bhaat ceremony.. The same as E24 segment
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is der 1st int together...hope to c 3 of dem togwther in a fun seg ment soon 
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Okay wait.. These 2 r confusing me now

Shakti said when ishani entered his life RV lost everything n later when she left he got a benz.. Hahahha so arjun said he has a benz car now.. N shakti said u wl lose that.. Arjun replied saying he wl get a better car.. So shakti said u wil get to know that after marriage n arjun was nodding his head
Does that mean ishkar wl marry?
Later reporter asked whom will ishani get back wd.. Arjun said ''OBVIOUSLY'' n arjun looked at shakti.. Then shakti said we don't know whom she wl be with, so arjun said ya obviosuly we don't knw.. we have to ask the production house..
Eee the way arjun looked at shakti seems like he was abt to say 'obviously with RV' but shakti stopped  stopped it.. Hmm does this mean ishveer wl b back...? Those 2 confused me

N ya shakti said that ranveer z jealous to see ishani dancing with shikar
Idk much hindi.. Dz z what i understood
N ya arjun said not to take the show seriosly as its not real, watch it for fun.. Grrr does this mean thr wl be a heart break to ishveer fans.. Idk hahahah

thanks dear