Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BOMBAY VELVET Updates #3 (Page 11)

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I think i'l wait for the movie tbh..Anu's best chemistry so far has been with Ranveer in BBB..Am not even sure if the same pair can create that kinda chemistry in DDD..Cos they were that good as Bittu & Shruti..Kinda difficult to beat but lets see..And Ranbir's best so far has been with Konkana in WUS & Ileana in Barfi ( RK-DP were not bad either in YJHD after the disaster that was BAH LOL)..So i'l watch the whole film & then judge if its their best pairing yet LOL

+100!!!

I loved Barfi-Shruti! His chemistry with Konkana was really good too and everyone talks about Barfi-Jhilmil, but Barfi-Shruti are my personal favourite.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunararogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

I am a complete Bittu-Shruti shipper! I mean I watch that movie at least once in a couple of months and I never get enough of them! lol still i kinda feel this is better just seeing the off screen n the bits n pieces so far! On screen it may not be better, but equally good but different..

Anyway lol ya will wait till it comes..  lol will u be mad if I say that at least in still images Kat looks the next best with RK to me! LOL (not when moving that requires acting)

@ bold- Oh i cant stand Ran-Kat together LOL  Leaving my bias aside, i genuinely think Katrina has more chemistry with Akshay & Salman ( esp. in ETT)..I cant thank Katrina enough for rejecting Barfi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

touch_of_pinkprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/more/videos/view/id/6029871

"Music Of Bombay Velvet Will Grow": Amit Trivedi
dietcoke1 Goldie
dietcoke1
dietcoke1

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

I think i'l wait for the movie tbh..Anu's best chemistry so far has been with Ranveer in BBB..Am not even sure if the same pair can create that kinda chemistry in DDD..Cos they were that good as Bittu & Shruti..Kinda difficult to beat but lets see..And Ranbir's best so far has been with Konkana in WUS & Ileana in Barfi ( RK-DP were not bad either in YJHD after the disaster that was BAH LOL)..So i'l watch the whole film & then judge if its their best pairing yet LOL

yeh i hate to say this as i love ranbir but anushka does have better chemistry with ranveer onscreen(not offscreen) or maybe coz DDD has them in natural looks...i have watched behroopia many times but i have watched 'pehli baar' small clip even more times...

i think i've liked ranbir best with katrina onscreen... he looks good with Dpad too but BAH was average apart from Khuda jaane n YJHD the chemistry was all in the script..dont think they had to do much apart form perform it well which they did...but their kisses were so awkward

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_rogerrocksprincessunara

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

+100!!!

I loved Barfi-Shruti! His chemistry with Konkana was really good too and everyone talks about Barfi-Jhilmil, but Barfi-Shruti are my personal favourite.

Ah you are not alone..I loved loved Ranbir & Ileana together..I totally shipped Barfi-Shruti & was hoping they get back together till the last scene LOL  If i have to choose my absolute favorite pairing of RK's till date, it has to be Barfi-Shruti <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonamScorpio_Velvettouch_of_pink

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dietcoke1

yeh i hate to say this as i love ranbir but anushka does have better chemistry with ranveer onscreen(not offscreen) or maybe coz DDD has them in natural looks...i have watched behroopia many times but i have watched 'pehli baar' small clip even more times...

i think i've liked ranbir best with katrina onscreen... he looks good with Dpad too but BAH was average apart from Khuda jaane n YJHD the chemistry was all in the script..dont think they had to do much apart form perform it well which they did...but their kisses were so awkward

One of the reasons BBB worked was because of how well Ranveer & Anu played off each other..For a romcom to work, the couple has to sizzle on screen & Bittu-Shruti did..So am really not sure if RK-Anu can beat that especially cos of the kind of characters they are playing onscreen..

Ah Ranbir has had best chemistry with Konkana & Ileana IMO..With DP, the kiss & break up scene were super awkward LOL  I actually liked their chemistry a lot more in the subtle bits..Like that scene where Bunny tells Naina- ' tumhari jaisi ladki flirting ke liye nahi ishq ke liye bani hai'..I was surprised with their chemistry there cos they were terrible in BAH LOL With RK-Kat, the only time i remember liking them on screen was ' tu jaane na' from APKGK..I love that song & the way its picturized..

Edited by rogerrocks - 11 May 2015 at 1:35pm
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessunara

I am a complete Bittu-Shruti shipper! I mean I watch that movie at least once in a couple of months and I never get enough of them! lol still i kinda feel this is better just seeing the off screen n the bits n pieces so far! On screen it may not be better, but equally good but different..

Anyway lol ya will wait till it comes..  lol will u be mad if I say that at least in still images Kat looks the next best with RK to me! LOL (not when moving that requires acting)

@ bold- Oh i cant stand Ran-Kat together LOL  Leaving my bias aside, i genuinely think Katrina has more chemistry with Akshay & Salman ( esp. in ETT)..I cant thank Katrina enough for rejecting Barfi LOL

lol I know u hate them together! LOL But I love all the stills, specially from APKGK.. LOL
hehe I cannot stand Salman and Akshay on screen! so the last movies of theirs i have watched r, Jaan-e-man and Patiala house, the latter incidentally is the only Anu movie I hate! So lol I cannot give an opinion on Kat being with either of them! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

Go to top