India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BOMBAY VELVET Updates #3 (Page 10)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

They look so good here..I totally dig this look of Ranbir..The more i see it, the more it annoys me that this is not his look in Tamasha DisapproveLOL  I hope he keeps this look atleast when they shoot for JJ & ADHM LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Serendipity..Piyatrix_Darling_Sharif.Badmaashprincessunara

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

They look so good here..I totally dig this look of Ranbir..The more i see it, the more it annoys me that this is not his look in Tamasha DisapproveLOL  I hope he keeps this look atleast when they shoot for JJ & ADHM LOL

From the offscreen pics, looks like Ranbir's best pairing so far. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dietcoke1Scorpio_VelvetSerendipity.._Darling_Sharif.Badmaashrogerrocksprincessunara

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix

But am not too sure if it'l translate onscreen..Meaning am not doubting their chemistry..They both look the part & i could see a lot of chemistry between Rosie & Johnny especially in Behroopiya but both RK & Anu look the best in casual wear/ formals..RK has that weird wig on & Anu is overtly made up to look the part of a jazz singer so they don exactly look visually stunning in BV but am not gonna complain cos its part of the characters they play..Infact, Anu looks really good in her no/ minimal make up look & when Rosie is wearing normal clothes..Reason why i said they look great off screen..We might get to see this look in ADHM though LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix_Darling_

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

yup! And hers too! There is just something amazing about these 2 gorgeous, light skinned, tall, great figured twosome who have such ease and warmth btw them! I kinda get what KJo was going on and on about how they just r so in sync with each others body language when I see them off screen.. n the few glimpses of them on screen together..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HollymirchiPiyatrixSharif.Badmaash

Sharif.Badmaash IF-Stunnerz
Sharif.Badmaash
Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
3 Days Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hollymirchi_Darling_Scorpio_Velvetprincessunara

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I think i'l wait for the movie tbh..Anu's best chemistry so far has been with Ranveer in BBB..Am not even sure if the same pair can create that kinda chemistry in DDD..Cos they were that good as Bittu & Shruti..Kinda difficult to beat but lets see..And Ranbir's best so far has been with Konkana in WUS & Ileana in Barfi ( RK-DP were not bad either in YJHD after the disaster that was BAH LOL)..So i'l watch the whole film & then judge if its their best pairing yet LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hedwig_fawkesSerendipity..Piyatrix_Darling_touch_of_pinkprincessunara

dietcoke1 Goldie
dietcoke1
dietcoke1

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

But am not too sure if it'l translate onscreen..Meaning am not doubting their chemistry..They both look the part & i could see a lot of chemistry between Rosie & Johnny especially in Behroopiya but both RK & Anu look the best in casual wear/ formals..RK has that weird wig on & Anu is overtly made up to look the part of a jazz singer so they don exactly look visually stunning in BV but am not gonna complain cos its part of the characters they play..Infact, Anu looks really good in her no/ minimal make up look & when Rosie is wearing normal clothes..Reason why i said they look great off screen..We might get to see this look in ADHM though LOL

Yeh they really have chemistry offscreen. If u compare with anushka's last 2 movie promotions u can really see the difference...with Aamir there was jus alot of respect and with Neil she was friendly...but those guys were shorter than her n didnt suit her physically. While ranbir suits her and they seem to share proper friendship...some of the ways they have been posing together offscreen, i havent even seen them pose like that with their partnersLOL Yeh in BV the costimes and wigs r killing the natural chemistry, apart from in behroopia...but will have to see the movie to judge.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_rogerrocks

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

I think i'l wait for the movie tbh..Anu's best chemistry so far has been with Ranveer in BBB..Am not even sure if the same pair can create that kinda chemistry in DDD..Cos they were that good as Bittu & Shruti..Kinda difficult to beat but lets see..And Ranbir's best so far has been with Konkana in WUS & Ileana in Barfi ( RK-DP were not bad either in YJHD after the disaster that was BAH LOL)..So i'l watch the whole film & then judge if its their best pairing yet LOL

I am a complete Bittu-Shruti shipper! I mean I watch that movie at least once in a couple of months and I never get enough of them! lol still i kinda feel this is better just seeing the off screen n the bits n pieces so far! On screen it may not be better, but equally good but different..

Anyway lol ya will wait till it comes..  lol will u be mad if I say that at least in still images Kat looks the next best with RK to me! LOL (not when moving that requires acting)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hollymirchidietcoke1touch_of_pinkrogerrocks

Go to top