Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: briahna

still no reviews??

i wanna stay postive, but aakhir kabh takk.
even taran is hush hush.

I know right. No reviews at all, wonder if some critics found it really terrible or something. Things look very fishy to me. πŸ˜† Anyway, do din baad pata chal hi jaayega. πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .krackjack.

I know right. No reviews at all, wonder if some critics found it really terrible or something. Things look very fishy to me. πŸ˜† Anyway, do din baad pata chal hi jaayega. πŸ˜†

STOP  πŸ˜΅πŸ˜†  I have spent 400 bucks & i have to freaking sit in the front row for 2 hours to watch this film & probably end up with a neck sprain πŸ˜†  And my friend will eat me alive if it turns out to be trash cos i have forced her into this so for my sake, it has to be decent or atleast a half-decent film πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

STOP πŸ˜΅πŸ˜† I have spent 400 bucks & i have to freaking sit in the front row for 2 hours to watch this film & probably end up with a neck sprainπŸ˜† And my friend will eat me alive if it turns out to be trash cos i have forced her into this so for my sake, it has to be decent or atleast a half-decent filmπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Roger, do you really care about the critics? πŸ˜† No right. There must be in-numberable films trashed by critics that we ended up enjoying...so big deal. πŸ˜† I personally think I would enjoy this film...the 60s Bombay, the changing times , the music...It looks like my cup of tea. A sneak-peak into the history. Such stories fascinate me. I'm not thinking much about the general acceptance or Bo verdict of the film though.

If the movie is bad, you people can anyway end up making fun of it. What are friends for. πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

Roger, do you really care about the critics? πŸ˜† No right. There must be in-numberable films trashed by critics that we ended up enjoying...so big deal. πŸ˜† I personally think I would enjoy this film...the 60s Bombay, the changing times , the music...It looks like my cup of tea. A sneak-peak into the history. Such stories fascinate me. I'm not thinking much about the general acceptance or Bo verdict of the film though.

If the movie is bad, you people can anyway end up making fun of it. What are friends for. πŸ˜†

Yeah the only critic i kinda trust is Mihir..I usually like the stuff he likes but yeah, i agree with you πŸ˜†About the film well, someone confirmed its a tragedy so half the job is done there..I totally dig tragic love stories πŸ˜†  Only problem is i become an emotional mess & start crying buckets in the theatre and it gets embarrassing for my friends πŸ˜†

@ bold- Oh no..She wanted to watch Mad Max but i have forced her in this & she hates Ranbir so it has to be decent otherwise she'l think am a deranged RK fangirl who is forcing trash down her throat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
briahna thumbnail

i can't tell you my stress level right now. sarra badan kaap raha hai.

i say the critics reviews for such a big movie does matter. the wom has to be positve from all corners to recover any cost. if anything, i have a feeling this movie is painfully slow..which in other words.. a drag.
and i have noticed that most critics get really nasty when this happens.

most critics like anurag's work. maybe this time there is disappointment, and they doing a favor for him by keeping their mouth shut. they will open up once the movie hits the halls on friday..the d-day.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope this is good  - I usually like period films and we have tickets for the weekend. The sets looked magnificent and UGLY was good  - Anurag better not disappoint.
TheekThaak thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yeah the only critic i kinda trust is Mihir..I usually like the stuff he likes but yeah, i agree with youπŸ˜†About the film well, someone confirmed its a tragedy so half the job is done there..I totally dig tragic love storiesπŸ˜† Only problem is i become an emotional mess & start crying buckets in the theatre and it gets embarrassing for my friendsπŸ˜†

@ bold- Oh no..She wanted to watch Mad Max but i have forced her in this & she hates Ranbir so it has to be decent otherwise she'l think am a deranged RK fangirl who is forcing trash down her throatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh God...how cute!! 🀣 (And funny. )

I dragged one of my friends to watch HNY. We were so traumatised that we couldn't even make fun of the movie. So I get your friend...but there's no way this movie is gonna be so terrible. Doesn't your friend like KJo? Everybody is already going gaga over him. So don't worry, KJo will save you from your friend's wrath. She'll end up falling in love with Khambatta. πŸ˜†

BTW..I' was surprised when I read about the pre_booking. At my place, even the advanced bookings haven't started properly.
TheekThaak thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

i can't tell you my stress level right now. sarra badan kaap raha hai.
i say the critics reviews for such a big movie does matter. the wom has to be positve from all corners to recover any cost. if anything, i have a feeling this movie is painfully slow..which in other words.. a drag.
and i have noticed that most critics get really nasty when this happens.
most critics like anurag's work. maybe this time there is disappointment, and they doing a favor for him by keeping their mouth shut. they will open up once the movie hits the halls on friday..the d-day.

I know. Most of the Ranbir fans have been waiting for this movie since a long time. To be honest, I never liked Ranbir but after visiting this thread...I have developed a soft-corner for that guy, thanks to his fans. πŸ˜† So if anything, I want the movie to fulfill the expectations of his fans. Hope it does. 😳 I agree, reviews do matter for an Anurag Kashyap movie but let's see how it all pans out. πŸ˜ƒ
rogerrocks thumbnail

Oh God...how cute!! 🀣 (And funny. )

I dragged one of my friends to watch HNY. We were so traumatised that we couldn't even make fun of the movie. So I get your friend...but there's no way this movie is gonna be so terrible. Doesn't your friend like KJo? Everybody is already going gaga over him. So don't worry, KJo will save you from your friend's wrath. She'll end up falling in love with Khambatta. πŸ˜†

BTW..I' was surprised when I read about the pre_booking. At my place, even the advanced bookings haven't started properly.

Not cute..They get scared to watch films with me πŸ˜†  

Oh in case of films which are so bad that they are good, you can atleast laugh & have fun..Then there is the other category where you cant even laugh cos its such a pain to sit through it..And i don like walking out mid-way cos i feel like am wasting money so its torture πŸ˜† Na she doesn't really like KJo..She is a SidM fan so i have to watch Brothers in the theatre to compensate for this πŸ˜†

Yeah booking started yesterday at my place..And most theatres are houseful atleast for Friday πŸ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YouTube India @YouTubeIndia  

Catch @anushkasharma, @karanjohar and #RanbirKapoor tomorrow sharing their #GoingOffline playlists with us! -> https://goo.gl/ABKDVe