rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

lol.. I know Kat cannot act, but I still like seeing them together as long as lots of acting is not needed!😆
As for making money! I am also guilty haha I actually watched APKGK in theater and the other one downloaded! 😆

Oh the film was a good one time watch..Its just that i don like Rajkumar Santoshi films in general..Apart from Andaz Apna Apna of course😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont like Ranbir and Kat together too. Watched APKGK on fast forward.😆 Its Ranbir's weakest performance. Thats why I gave up on JJ among other reasons.
Ranbir's best on-screen chemistry was with PC- Ilena (Barfi) and Konkena(WUS).
Lets see where Anushka ranks.

Kat's best was Salman( ETT) and Akshay(Cant remember the names but there were a couple of movies). But I think that is all set to change with Fitoor. She and Adi look amazing together and the script is good too which helps immensely imo.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saw three trailers yest in the theater, BV, TWM2, and DDD... Except for Kangana's TNW2 none looked promising or got a decent response from the crowd...
And they are all releasing around the same time... Almost...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ranbir Kapoor makes vada pav for Anushka Sharma! #BombayVelvet

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma during #BombayVelvet promotions

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amar Butala @amarbutala  

Just saw #BombayVelvet,an intense film with some incredible performances by all- and a seasoned debut by @karanjohar. Don't miss this one!

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Shaan @mesopystic  

#BombayVelvet is a modern classic. Its in the history books @anuragkashyap72. Ranbir Kapoor makes you breath Johnny Balraj. Outstanding.

Shaan @mesopystic  

Every department is phenomenal. The writing, the acting, the technical finesse. What composition! What music! What KJo!! #BombayVelvet

kunal kohli @kunalkohli  

Just saw #BombayVelvet @karanjohar is BRILLIANT. Ranbir as always unmissable. Take a bow @anuragkashyap72. Labour of love & hard work.

kunal kohli @kunalkohli  

Anoushka Sharma,KK Mennon, fantastic.The art direction. Every little detail has been looked into. Excellent recreation of the 60's

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Sonam Nair @chink_ster  

Johnny Balraj is the sexiest character in Indian cinema. Doesn't hurt that the genius Ranbir Kapoor plays him! #BombayVelvet

Sonam Nair @chink_ster  

Stumped by @karanjohar's deadly performance. Such nuance and depth, I actually got goosebumps in one scene! Loved his look too#BombayVelvet

Ryan M. Stephen @ryanmstephen  

Oooh! #BombayVelvet is such a delicious noir! Transports you to another era in Bombay! Stunningly shot! Loved it!

Ryan M. Stephen @ryanmstephen  

Ranbir Kapoor reminds you of heroes of yore. Chip of the old block @chintskap ! Ranbir's brilliant! What a performance! #BombayVelvet

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
KAMAL MEHRA @AnilKapoor  

Watching the uber-versatile @karanjohar flex his acting muscles in the visually stunning #BombayVelvet.

Apurv Nagpal @apurvnagpal  

And it begins - next few days all Bollywood celebs will be united in praise of Bombay Velvet - no one will displease Anurag Kashyap & KJo!

Bhavana Pandey @BhavanaPandey  

Guys watch out for the supremely talented ACTOR @karanjohar as Kaizad Khambatta in Bombay velvet !! An absolute delight on screen !!

Niranjan Iyengar @ashesinwind  

#BombayVelvet, where everyone is dark but human :) Beautifully crafted and excellently performed. @anuragkashyap72 @karanjohar

Nidhi Parmar @nidhiparmar  

@anuragkashyap72 creates a beautiful world in #BombayVelvet @karanjohar kills it in his acting debut n amazes with his seasoned performance!