Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Arsal-

It will.

You can normally tell from the trailers and the released footage which way the movie is going. And BV looks great. At worst it will be just be a good movie which works as well.

For example I knew PK was going to be amazing while D3 *cough* *cough* well, you know how terrible it was.

I predicted PK will do 300 cr after seeing the trailer. Looked every bit like a hilarious Raju Hirani film. Film was a laugh riot.

BV on the other hand doesn't have any references. Sort of similar to Talaash which was a fresh movie in its genre. General audience found the twist complicated. BV story won't be complicated it seems. I just hope they find the narrative with jazz songs as background engaging. Also such stories work when people can root for the underdog. Hope Balraj is more likable than Kashyap's other protagonists. ðŸ˜†
Hey folks When they will release the Sylvia song?? Any1 know??😕
Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

I predicted PK will do 300 cr after seeing the trailer. Looked every bit like a hilarious Raju Hirani film. Film was a laugh riot.

BV on the other hand doesn't have any references. Sort of similar to Talaash which was a fresh movie in its genre. General audience found the twist complicated. BV story won't be complicated it seems. I just hope they find the narrative with jazz songs as background engaging. Also such stories work when people can root for the underdog. Hope Balraj is more likable than Kashyap's other protagonists. ðŸ˜†

I was talking quality wise. Even D3 went on to make 280 cores.

I remember that I think. Even I predicted it would do 300 plus back when I joined the forum during kick days.

As for Balraj being more likeable, well with the love story as the back-drop that will be the case.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -spartacus-

Hey folks When they will release the Sylvia song?? Any1 know??😕

They won't as it'll have spoilers it seems. They released parts of of it in the 4 minute preview. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7PD3TQ_yto
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwOQj5o3L0k&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIuKCVKe0EE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
^KST has a brother on the forum too? Khansinghkumar? wow😆
Originally posted by dietcoke1

^KST has a brother on the forum too? Khansinghkumar? wow😆

which one is the doctor?
Why is everybody whispering in the preview? Couldn't understand half of the stuff. Also why did they have to release this 4minute thingy. It ain't even that impactful. Hope the movie is good though. Ranbir looks weird in that mirror bit.
Reema Behl @ReemaBehl  

Was at light box for Bombay Velvet screening today..such work of art and brilliance has rarely been seen in Bollywood before! #BombayVelvet

Bombay Velvet FC @Bombay_VelvetFC

Ranbir Kapoor & Anushka Sharma at Dainik Bhaskar office for an interview of #BombayVelvet

Edited by Sharif.Badmaash - 8 years ago