Posted: 8 years ago
Embedded image permalink
Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma after an interview with Dainik Bhaskar today
Embedded image permalink

Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 8 years ago
Phantom Films @FuhSePhantom  

As Rosie's driver, he hears & sees everything. Introducing @TheVivaanShah as Tony #BombayVelvet

Embedded image permalink

Ranbir & Anushka will promote #BombayVelvet in Delhi tomorrow. Here's ur chance to be a part of the audience on NDTV- http://bit.ly/1KAkZPf 
Kalki Koechlin @kalkikanmani  

#BombayVelvet RK steals the show, among brill actors, @AnushkaSharma sings her heart out, the Jazz is wacky, the world so stylish, go cinema

Kalki Koechlin @kalkikanmani  

#BombayVelvet years later will b named a classic, next week it'll b the film that puts @anuragkashyap72 in the list of most wanted directors

nervous and excited!
all the best to the team!
Looks like artistic people will love it. Nervous about the reaction of general public. As RK said, there's no references which you can count on so will have to wait and see.  Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

Looks like artistic people will love it. Nervous about the reaction of general public. As RK said, there's no references which you can count on so will have to wait and see. 

Yea that's what I'm scared about too. The RK fan in me really wants this movie to work for him πŸ˜³This could be another Barfi for him if it works. *Fingers crossed*
More than BV being named a classic years later, i want it to be called a good film right now πŸ˜†  Fingers crossed..
Originally posted by rogerrocks

More than BV being named a classic years later, i want it to be called a good film right now πŸ˜†  Fingers crossed..

It will.

You can normally tell from the trailers and the released footage which way the movie is going. And BV looks great. At worst it will be just be a good movie which works as well.

For example I knew PK was going to be amazing while D3 *cough* *cough* well, you know how terrible it was.
Bombay Velvet FC @Bombay_VelvetFC

Ranbir Kapoor & Anushka Sharma at
Box Office India for an interview of #BombayVelvet