Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
60 [76.92%]
18 [23.08%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Probably  Piku as a character was more relatable ,But Anu's part was more tough .Both were amazing performance .Piku is yet more close to heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_k

dhartiamber IF-Dazzler
dhartiamber
dhartiamber

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I didnt watch Piku so i cant say about anything of that movie but I saw nh10 and i loved anushka so i vote anu.
cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Anushka in NH10. To carry such a role with that intensity and power and never looking weak or anything out of the character is commendable. The climax trumped everything she didn't the movie. The best female performance of 2015 so far. But it is all set to change on the 15. She is definitely topping this with BV.

Deepika was good too though, her best performance after KCK. I was pleasantly surprised and finally didn't have to cringe ht her dialogue delivery. Still doesn't beat KCK though.

It is your opinion but it made me damn curious to ask you..what was so special about deepika in KCK for you that you term it her best..i should watch the movie again as i missed something..thought she was strictly average

I am not dissing but genuinely asking..in case i didn't articulate it well.
55sasa55 IF-Dazzler
55sasa55
55sasa55

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Deepika as Piku. Anu wasnt at her best in NH10. I feel she did better work in PK last year. Anu may do well in BV, we can't predict it as early. There is Kangana also. Kalki's potrayal was awesome too. But I am a Deepika fan so I want to be biased and wish that Deepika walks away with all the awards next year.
Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DDHugeFan

Deepika as Piku. Anu wasnt at her best in NH10. I feel she did better work in PK last year. Anu may do well in BV, we can't predict it as early. There is Kangana also. Kalki's potrayal was awesome too. But I am a Deepika fan so I want to be biased and wish that Deepika walks away with all the awards next year.
Kalki was awesome.But she will most likely to get critics nomination. Kangy and Vidya are having strong performance..So far good year for actresses it seems 
55sasa55 IF-Dazzler
55sasa55
55sasa55

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugni-Udi

Kalki was awesome.But she will most likely to get critics nomination. Kangy and Vidya are having strong performance..So far good year for actresses it seems 

I feel Vidya's performance is over hyped. Lets see if she goes Kahaani way or Ghanchakkar way. As for Kangana, higher chances for her if TWMR clicks with audiences as well. Kalki was good but since MWAS flopped, she is more likely to get Critics which is unfair in a way. Deepika in PIKU was mindblowing too, she was all natural and her DD has improved as well. Anu was okay in NH10 but I think she is going to score in BV. Then there is also PC. Indeed, the year as always a good year for the actresses. To be honest for the past few years, actress performances are much better than their male counterparts. Makes me feel proud. This year has good competition after sometime though. Shahid, SRK, Ranbir, Ranveer and Varun. I may be surprised. Its an exciting year for BW indeed!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Funilovecrepes

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coldplaying

Deepika in Piku any f**king day. Best female performance of the year so far...

Was she that good? I'm reading a lot of good reviews for her even by people who don't like her. I just hope its not another Cocktail. Everyone praised it so much that when I watched it, I didn't even like her performance there. 
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Ohhh! That's a hard one. Anu's role was multi-faceted. But Piku is like a nice slice of life, good feel movie. I loved the chemsitry between Big B and Deepika.
Deepika has grown so much as actress. I def think she's going to sweep all the awards though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Piku-

Go to top