Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
saw both , found piku boring , nh1o was entertaining n depika dailog delivery need work 
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😊DP surely rocks. I am yet to watch these two movies. planning to watch Piku 2morrow.
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hvnt seen any!! both look good from the promos
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Difficult to compare as the 2 movies are from different genre

Anu was good but DP was better
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anushka in NH10. To carry such a role with that intensity and power and never looking weak or anything out of the character is commendable. The climax trumped everything she didn't the movie. The best female performance of 2015 so far. But it is all set to change on the 15. She is definitely topping this with BV.

Deepika was good too though, her best performance after KCK. I was pleasantly surprised and finally didn't have to cringe ht her dialogue delivery. Still doesn't beat KCK though.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Probably  Piku as a character was more relatable ,But Anu's part was more tough .Both were amazing performance .Piku is yet more close to heart
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didnt watch Piku so i cant say about anything of that movie but I saw nh10 and i loved anushka so i vote anu.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Anushka in NH10. To carry such a role with that intensity and power and never looking weak or anything out of the character is commendable. The climax trumped everything she didn't the movie. The best female performance of 2015 so far. But it is all set to change on the 15. She is definitely topping this with BV.

Deepika was good too though, her best performance after KCK. I was pleasantly surprised and finally didn't have to cringe ht her dialogue delivery. Still doesn't beat KCK though.

It is your opinion but it made me damn curious to ask you..what was so special about deepika in KCK for you that you term it her best..i should watch the movie again as i missed something..thought she was strictly average

I am not dissing but genuinely asking..in case i didn't articulate it well.
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Deepika as Piku. Anu wasnt at her best in NH10. I feel she did better work in PK last year. Anu may do well in BV, we can't predict it as early. There is Kangana also. Kalki's potrayal was awesome too. But I am a Deepika fan so I want to be biased and wish that Deepika walks away with all the awards next year.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DDHugeFan

Deepika as Piku. Anu wasnt at her best in NH10. I feel she did better work in PK last year. Anu may do well in BV, we can't predict it as early. There is Kangana also. Kalki's potrayal was awesome too. But I am a Deepika fan so I want to be biased and wish that Deepika walks away with all the awards next year.

Kalki was awesome.But she will most likely to get critics nomination. Kangy and Vidya are having strong performance..So far good year for actresses it seems