Users

Frequent Posters

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Has Prabha never been 27?

I think she directly bypassed 20 and hit 40, that's why she is not aware of basic biology.😆

No one has given the right to humiliate Reeti like this. Madam needs to stop thinking her Vibhor is being tortured. 🤢

She will only get worse though. Wait for it. 😆</font>

actually u r right.after playing 20-25 yrs old girl, she is playing 40-45 yrs old mom 😆
Jokes apart, 1st i found P's concern normal but this checkup and hair thing 🤬
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

actually u r right.after playing 20-25 yrs old girl, she is playing 40-45 yrs old mom 😆
Jokes apart, 1st i found P's concern normal but this checkup and hair thing 🤬

Hahha, you are right. The actress should do younger characters. Mom of a 20 year old doesn't suit her.

Yup, I think she will become even more finicky after Reeti enters the Poddar house. Kajal will definitely succeed in manipulating her. She is very possessive of Vibhor and doesn't like Reeti, so I foresee more problems. Vibhor will probably end up defending Reeti even though he doesn't want to and Prabha will go up in flames.

Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just caught up with the past 3 episodes...and was shocked at Prabha's  disgusting nature. On one hand Poddar family respects women in their household and here this female gets a lady's fertility rate...sickening 🤢... hypocrites. At least Bilasi doesn't show such double standards...he is just plain irritating at times. And what's wrong with Reethi...she agreed to it without any fuss as though she was attending some puja in a temple or so. If educated girls are shown to accept things without questioning or explaining the irrelevance of such things...then TV as a medium remains as mere entertainment for the sake of TRP's with no moral commitment.
Prabha's mom-in-law appears to be more broad minded than the others in her family. Let's see how Prabha changes...from the looks of it, it might take a while 😔. 

After all this cribbing...need to say one more thing...Reethi looks gorgeous in her costumes. No idea who does her make-up and in-charge of costumes...but need to tell them they are too good at it. It suits her character and personality...👍🏼. They don't look cheap or gaudy...but lovely colors and texture. 

clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elita

Just caught up with the past 3 episodes...and was shocked at Prabha's  disgusting nature. On one hand Poddar family respects women in their household and here this female gets a lady's fertility rate...sickening 🤢... hypocrites. At least Bilasi doesn't show such double standards...he is just plain irritating at times. And what's wrong with Reethi...she agreed to it without any fuss as though she was attending some puja in a temple or so. If educated girls are shown to accept things without questioning or explaining the irrelevance of such things...then TV as a medium remains as mere entertainment for the sake of TRP's with no moral commitment.

Prabha's mom-in-law appears to be more broad minded than the others in her family. Let's see how Prabha changes...from the looks of it, it might take a while 😔. 

After all this cribbing...need to say one more thing...Reethi looks gorgeous in her costumes. No idea who does her make-up and in-charge of costumes...but need to tell them they are too good at it. It suits her character and personality...👍🏼. They don't look cheap or gaudy...but lovely colors and texture. 

Eli, seems like you haven't learned your lesson from SSEL. 😆 Please do not expect Reeti to fight for her self-respect. It's not gonna happen. Also, it's quite clear from Reeti's characterisation that she's not exactly like a firebrand. We can expect some silent rebellion from her but nothing more.  She will have her moments, but they will be far and few in between. The summar of the show says that it is about how Reeti wins the Poddars and Vibhor over. So, there won't be any rebellion, unfortunately. 

Don't expect that. You will just set yourself up for disappointment.
Edited by clarity - 8 years ago
Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarity

Eli, seems like you haven't learned your lesson from SSEL. 😆 Please do not expect Reeti to fight for her self-respect. It's not gonna happen. Also, it's quite clear from Reeti's characterisation that she's not exactly like a firebrand. We can expect some silent rebellion from her but nothing more.  She will have her moments, but they will be far and few in between. The summar of the show says that it is about how Reeti wins the Poddars and Vibhor over. So, there won't be any rebellion, unfortunately. 

Don't expect that. You will just set yourself up for disappointment.

😒 😔 😭😭 Don't remind me of SSEL Apu...it's become a mockery of a show and women in particular. These days am hating Prats and Su more than snaky or dadi. 

I started watching this show with no expectations...but with time it starts to creep in 😕. Su and Reethi are two different women...hope she doesn't turn into a doormat trying win their approval. I hate to see women slave and beg to win someone's love and appreciation...they can work hard but not toil like a slave all day...looks like medieval ages. When will our TV industry creatives grow...??
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elita

😒 😔 😭😭 Don't remind me of SSEL Apu...it's become a mockery of a show and women in particular. These days am hating Prats and Su more than snaky or dadi. 

I started watching this show with no expectations...but with time it starts to creep in 😕. Su and Reethi are two different women...hope she doesn't turn into a doormat trying win their approval. I hate to see women slave and beg to win someone's love and appreciation...they can work hard but not toil like a slave all day...looks like medieval ages. When will our TV industry creatives grow...??

I Kkow. Expectations seem to be an integral part of human nature. Anyway, let's hope Reeti is not brought down to Suhani's level. She won't. At least we won't be shocked unlike how we totally got blindsided by Suhani's transformation, hehe.😉 I think Reeti will be Captain Cool. 

The TV CVs will not grow up unless the audience does. The audience is stuck on watching regressive shows like SNS and SSEL. Have you seen SSEL's TRPs? They are seriously liking it.🥱 Whenever the CVs try something different, it doesn't work.
Edited by clarity - 8 years ago