Badi Devrani

I can't believe Prabha called Rithi out during her haldi ceremony...

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Don't get me wrong, it's just for my own piece of mind????

What the hell?😡🤬  Did I misunderstand Friday's episode or is she going to get her future DIL tested to make sure her biological clock hasn't expired at the measly age of 27????😲🤢   What freakin' century is this family living in 🤪
Edited by Parm. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shree_25sm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post , how many test she'll gv 2 poddars 😡 uff felt bad 4 reeti . wen prabha taunted reeti's W 😡hair 😲 that time her calm Behavior show her true personality 👏👏👏 she s well qualified beautiful girl & poddars still stuck n his ghatiya roots 😆😆😆  hopefully n future reeti'll teach good lesson 2 all poddars spl paapu gaming boy😆 jo apne ko 21cen ka bolta hain 😆😆
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
I totally agree with u!
I mean, how can Prabha actually question Reeti's feminity.
Prabha was actually shown as an understanding woman in d beginning. N now, she is actually questioning a woman's feminity!
So not good.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was so ridiculous and I cnt stand Prabha she is so terribly annoying she nags and moans about everything very irritating character I hope they show less of her I rather watch Bilashi then her. Actually her perfect partner would be bilashi coz she is just as pathetic as he is her hubby is too nice for her.

firstly the episode when she went to give reeti hair product W*F. she and her dils are so shameful they just so classless. I loved how Reeti and her mom dealt with them. but it got be wondering grey hair, looking old, being beautiful is that all that matters to that them. what sort of partner did she want for Vibs besides someone who is beautiful and knew hw to tie a sari properly. even more so at the moment Reeti still looks young so I do not understand why she is picking on her. 5 years is not a big age difference. and those shameless dils of her so crass, mean and evil hate them. but that Prabha just takes everything to another level with her insecurities pathetic ladies.

I was so disgusted with Friday's episode where is the respect of reeti as a girl and a human being just because she is a few years older than Vibs does that give his family the right to belittle and shame her. I do not at all think that what his mother did was right however procreation is one of the main targets of an Indian family. we should have expected this but it was still really disgusting what will this woman do next when Reeti is pregnant is she gona check if the baby is a boy or a girl, check if the baby there is anything wrong with the baby.

but the real people at fault is actually Reeti herself for not opening her month when she can clearly see that Vibs and his family do not want her as their dil and especially her parents. joint families a marriage is not only btw a man and a woman but also their families. they can clearly see how that poddars are they a classless bunch hw can they allow their princess to go to such a family are they so desperate to get rid of her that they would sell her off to any tim, dick and harry. this just is not right how can they get her married into such a family. just knowing that Bilashi was part of that family should have sent them runningEdited by sandiab - 8 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
that check up thing was really annoying
c'mon they r reacting 2 much on riti's age.
actually the whole poddar family belongs 2 stone age 😆
Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shree_007

nice post , how many test she'll gv 2 poddars 😡 uff felt bad 4 reeti . wen prabha taunted reeti's W 😡hair 😲 that time her calm Behavior show her true personality 👏👏👏 she s well qualified beautiful girl & poddars still stuck n his ghatiya roots 😆😆😆  hopefully n future reeti'll teach good lesson 2 all poddars spl paapu gaming boy😆 jo apne ko 21cen ka bolta hain 😆😆

That hair thing was nuts too.   I can't believe how easily Nikunj's wife (sorry can't remember her name right now) is able to bait her.   That hair thing was absolutely ridiculous.   Going to the extreme route she did just because in the picture there was hair dye in Rithi's bathroom.   All 3 of them are going to be a pain in the as🤬
Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -CrazyNiru-

I totally agree with u!

I mean, how can Prabha actually question Reeti's feminity.
Prabha was actually shown as an understanding woman in d beginning. N now, she is actually questioning a woman's feminity!
So not good.

Prabha was understanding in the beginning but you knew she was going to be like this after her showing all that anger when  Rithi's dad first suggested a marriage between the two.   She's just looking for any excuse to get rid of Rithi.   Perhaps she thought if she insulted her enough (the hair thing) that Rithi or her family may cry off.   This though was over the top!
Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

it was so ridiculous and I cnt stand Prabha she is so terribly annoying she nags and moans about everything very irritating character I hope they show less of her I rather watch Bilashi then her. Actually her perfect partner would be bilashi coz she is just as pathetic as he is her hubby is too nice for her.

Totally agree Sandy.   I just hope that with time and once she gets to know Rithi that she'll become her champion.   Till then we're just going to have to grit our teeth and bear hear until then. 🤢

firstly the episode when she went to give reeti hair product W*F. she and her dils are so shameful they just so classless. I loved how Reeti and her mom dealt with them. but it got be wondering grey hair, looking old, being beautiful is that all that matters to that them. what sort of partner did she want for Vibs besides someone who is beautiful and knew hw to tie a sari properly. even more so at the moment Reeti still looks young so I do not understand why she is picking on her. 5 years is not a big age difference. and those shameless dils of her so crass, mean and evil hate them. but that Prabha just takes everything to another level with her insecurities pathetic ladies.

She's really proud of her son, that episode I mentioned in an above post about her being angry with Sitaram proposed the idea of a marriage between Ribhor, she was going on about how he was the most educated in the family, respectful, polite etc.   In her eyes he's quite the catch and Rithi is discarded, loose and very old goods [all courtesy of her own nephew and his wife😡].  

I was so disgusted with Friday's episode where is the respect of reeti as a girl and a human being just because she is a few years older than Vibs does that give his family the right to belittle and shame her. I do not at all think that what his mother did was right however procreation is one of the main targets of an Indian family. we should have expected this but it was still really disgusting what will this woman do next when Reeti is pregnant is she gona check if the baby is a boy or a girl, check if the baby there is anything wrong with the baby.

I wouldn't put it past them Sandy!

but the real people at fault is actually Reeti herself for not opening her month when she can clearly see that Vibs and his family do not want her as their dil and especially her parents. joint families a marriage is not only btw a man and a woman but also their families. they can clearly see how that poddars are they a classless bunch hw can they allow their princess to go to such a family are they so desperate to get rid of her that they would sell her off to any tim, dick and harry. this just is not right how can they get her married into such a family. just knowing that Bilashi was part of that family should have sent them running

I agree.   She really should open up with her family and let them know what she has gone through and what she really feels.  Unfortunately, she is not one to question her dad's decision so will just quietly let everyone trod all over her.   As for Sitaram?   I'm really not sure I understand his reasoning for allowing his beloved daughter to be married into that household (especially knowing how Bilashi is and with Praba's behavior during the engagement).   Is it truly enough just to marry your daughter into that household just to quieten wagging tongues?   A family that didn't bother hearing you out when you exclaimed your daughter's innocence during the Nikunj fiasco?  If it was my daughter I definitely wouldn't be so eager to marry her into that family!

My replies in blue Sandia :-}
Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

that check up thing was really annoying
c'mon they r reacting 2 much on riti's age.
actually the whole poddar family belongs 2 stone age 😆

That they do😆😆
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Parm.

Don't get me wrong, it's just for my own piece of mind????

What the hell?😡🤬  Did I misunderstand Friday's episode or is she going to get her future DIL tested to make sure her biological clock hasn't expired at the measly age of 27????😲🤢   What freakin' century is this family living in 🤪

Has Prabha never been 27?

I think she directly bypassed 20 and hit 40, that's why she is not aware of basic biology.😆

No one has given the right to humiliate Reeti like this. Madam needs to stop thinking her Vibhor is being tortured. 🤢

She will only get worse though. Wait for it. 😆