India-Forums

Dharamkshetra discussion thread 2 (Page 7)

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianprincess

the reason  according to me..why karna is sympathised more than he deserves is coz morals and social culture of our country has degraded over a period of time. lying,stealing,killing, is totally acceptable today..something which was unacceptable say 100 yrs ago. so ppl who followed dharma are today seen as abnormal or extra shrewd ppl who had their own ulterior motives in doing so. so thats the reason p's, panchali and even krishna today get undesired hate by many.

there are ppl who believe karna did absolutely no wrong when he lied to parshuram.. he was justified coz if he didn't do so he would have been rejected education by parshuram... while lying to your guru is one of the biggest sin in indian culture.

Well said Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmi-sitaDurgaSDharmaPriyaa

Maverick_me Goldie
Maverick_me
Maverick_me

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urmila11

And the King who spent fun times in friend's kingdom (forgetting that he too had a kingdom somewhere) is not boring. Okay, ghor kaliyug LOL
Whats the yuga-dharma of Kaliyuga ? Wink People will behave accordingly Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmi-sitaDurgaSDharmaPriyaaThe.Lannister

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged

ok, so danveer karn is absolved of all arrops and is given a clean chit.
well done.Clap the makers of DK have even left behind starbharat in whitewashing the tragic hero.
i hope even my panchali and p's were given this courtesy... instead there were accused of things they didn't even do... wth.
of all the characters in our indian mythos, karna is the most whitewashed one and has been completely converted from almost negative/grey shaded character to almost positive one by these tv serials for god knows what reason... lucky guy.

@BOLD - Can I take your ashirvad for telling this? I mean, you deserve an applaud man. (Don't know which emoji can express my emotion like properly)

Actually you know what, it is like today's modern practice of posting about every single thing you do on FB and Twitter. Other day I saw a troll pic saying, "What if I tell you we all have problems, and harder ones, only we CHOOSE not to post them on Facebook." ROFL
People like Ps and Panchi who umm, choose to face their problems and do good things rather than go around telling people how sad and how wrong have been done to them and ask for sympathy everywhere are considered the biggest sinners in this world. Just as we can see today. I wish we could too have those privileges. But sadly Karna's ashirvad is not with us LOL

mahalaxmi-sitaDurgaSDharmaPriyaa

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arijit007

whatever they will show, karna will be a totaly confusing grey charecter forever.
Na na Arijit da. Black character. Ekdom kaaalooo Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaDurgaS

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brishti_Sarkar

ok, so danveer karn is absolved of all arrops and is given a clean chit.
well done.Clap the makers of DK have even left behind starbharat in whitewashing the tragic hero.
i hope even my panchali and p's were given this courtesy... instead there were accused of things they didn't even do... wth.
of all the characters in our indian mythos, karna is the most whitewashed one and has been completely converted from almost negative/grey shaded character to almost positive one by these tv serials for god knows what reason... lucky guy.

@BOLD - Can I take your ashirvad for telling this? I mean, you deserve an applaud man. (Don't know which emoji can express my emotion like properly)

Actually you know what, it is like today's modern practice of posting about every single thing you do on FB and Twitter. Other day I saw a troll pic saying, "What if I tell you we all have problems, and harder ones, only we CHOOSE not to post them on Facebook." ROFL
People like Ps and Panchi who umm, choose to face their problems and do good things rather than go around telling people how sad and how wrong have been done to them and ask for sympathy everywhere are considered the biggest sinners in this world. Just as we can see today. I wish we could too have those privileges. But sadly Karna's ashirvad is not with us LOL

A big hug for the bold part Hug feeling more and more proud to be a fan of real good people Big smile as for Karna's asirvad, I really have doubt how much benefit it can do LOL

mahalaxmi-sitaDurgaSCaptainSpark

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brishti_Sarkar

Originally posted by Arijit007

whatever they will show, karna will be a totaly confusing grey charecter forever.

<div></div>Na na Arijit da. Black character. Ekdom kaaalooo Wink
shanidev is the only black son of surya. LOL but seriously speaking, karna has done more bad deeds than good deed, that does make him a negetive charecter.

mahalaxmi-sitaDharmaPriyaaCaptainSpark

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged
@Semanti
Haww how can u say KArna's ashirvad wont benefit us? Shocked I toh want his more than Keshavs ROFL
But we don't deserve it CryCryCry We are Kalyugi "lusty,shwerd, jealous" people na.. How can we even go near Karna Cry

mahalaxmi-sitaDurgaSDharmaPriyaaFlauntPessimism

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged
right, semanti, karna had all the powers to fight the socity, but no, he had to take help of the most idiot prince of hastinapur to defeat arjun in order to boost his ego. and all the time he used to call himself victim of the socity.

mahalaxmi-sitaDurgaSDharmaPriyaaCaptainSpark

Go to top