Dharamkshetra discussion thread 2 - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Brishti_Sarkar

Oh wow! Seems like u will have a tough time demeaning Bheem from Dury's POV in MB writing 😭

yeah a little tough to abuse Bhim whom I love so much. But its fun thinking from the enemies side as well😊 without glorifying & justifying him ofc
Completely agree with you Semanti. I was just about to say that by editing but saw your post and stopped.

Originally posted by Arijit007

ok, then you should have took the user name afther king robbert barathyn, @thelannister, i like only one lannister though, tyrion. anyway, tomorrow is the last episode, kal dekhnaa mat bhuliyegaa, kal sabhaa mein upasthit honge, shri krishna vaasudev.

@bold: umm sorry but i didnt get u hereπŸ˜•
Originally posted by The.Lannister

yeah a little tough to abuse Bhim whom I love so much. But its fun thinking from the enemies side as well😊 without glorifying & justifying him ofc
I know that experience πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Anyway we will have loads of fun :D
hmm, but, atlast tyrion tried to fight with his wit and brains, unlike karna, who just misplaced his anger towerds the socity against arjun, and pandavas.
Originally posted by panchaali

sorry I have to disagree...

the teachers did not find Karna unfit they find his caste was unfit...that is the difference

[in fact Parsuram loved Karna dearly for his merit...which means he had everything to get the Brahmastra vidya] 

in olden days teachers used to choose a student based on their merits but later the system became corrupted...

and I do not see any flaw in Chirtagupta's verdict...any sane person will do the same...

P.S:- you are a Tyrion Lannister fan I thought you like Karna, coz Tyrion has many similarities with Karna...😊

Drona did teach him. And Parshuram had vowed not to teach the entire Kshatriya caste. It was nothing against Karna personally. 

I love Tyrion, Jaime AND Tywin too. And sorry but I do not think Karna is in any way similar to Tyrion. 
i said that if you were a bheem fan then your user name should have been robert baratheon, he used a warhammer and his mannarism and beheavior like bheem.

hmm, but, atlast tyrion tried to fight with his wit and brains, unlike karna, who just misplaced his anger towerds the socity against arjun, and pandavas.

To add to what you said:

Tyrion is a dwarf. He is judged for this supposed "crime" of his by the entire continent. His own father was horrid to him. His sister & father almost got him killed. His brother, the one person he thought loved him turned to have been indirectly instrumental in taking away a woman who loved him & he loved back. His own father ordered the rape of that woman & forcing a 13 year old to participate in rape is rape in itself. 

Karna on the other hand was given up by a woman (he didnt know who). He grew up as a soot putra, where he was very much loved by his parents (Tyrion's mother died while giving birth to him & he was blamed for that as well. Tywin is a horrible father. so horrible that he had to kill him). Karna then befriends the Prince, studies with the other royals from a teacher like Drona. He then gains the friendship of Duri who makes him a King (contrast this with Tyrion lying half dead after the battle of blackwater. His side kick bronn is knighted while he is thrown away to rot in some broom closet. his contributions to winning the war go unrecognised). Karna led a normal marital life & even enjoyed life a great deal with his best buddy Duri. (contrast that with Tyrion losing Tysha, being forced to marry Sansa, being rejected by her, being falsely accused of killing the king, sentenced to death, exile, slavery & god knows what next)

Tyrion & Karna are as different as day & night.

i said that if you were a bheem fan then your user name should have been robert baratheon, he used a warhammer and his mannarism and beheavior like bheem.

LOLz okπŸ˜†
I would also like to add that parashuram was completely against Kshatriyas. I think e would personally LOVE to train Karna as he was a non-Kshatriya capable student. If Karna would say his situation...