Dharamkshetra discussion thread 2 - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Whatever it may be, I loved the GoYu moments. Eyelocks, dialogues, namaskars, pranaams everything πŸ˜³ I'm still in a GoYu hangover πŸ˜† They are my favourite two, their bonding always reminds me this famous verse, "Yato Krishnah Tato Dharmah, Yato Dharmah Tato Krishnah" 
Can anyone pls post written updates of vyasa and vidur episodes pls...I've missed them...😭
hi guys, just saw episodes of  2nd of arjun, vidur, vedvays..
all were mindblowing..the episodes of karan and vidur.. got right positive verdict and  their justice..πŸ‘πŸΌ
and vedvyas was interesting..i was very impressed about his answers

am only dissapointed that they didnt show satyawati and bhishma's father...
Edited by .Reshama. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Karna like Tyrion, Draupadi like Dany & Krishna like Baelish😲
We interpret both MBH & ASOIAF very very differently then. 

Yup for sure πŸ˜‰ your πŸ˜² smiley shows it...πŸ˜†

Edited by panchaali - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Brishti_Sarkar

After reading this post I am just thinking why I cared to read it

It again made me 🀣 

people those who say Bhagat Singh and Khudiram Bose are terrorist open in a forum (debate forum)

they surely are not worthy of any debate...and does not match my taste at all...

Was stalking. not intended to comment.πŸ˜†Edited by Brahmaputra - 8 years ago
in my view, duryodhan was the mandbuddhi, not bheem. he was the one who listened to his heart. and he was the one who reacted first at dyutsabha. and that's why i chose to be his vyasa.
whatever some people said or thaught about draupadi, she wasn't a khalnayika and she wasn't a victim also. she was the ideal woman.
krishna, woh keval bhagwaan yaa ishwar nahi hain, sab woh hain aur sab mein woh hi hain.
Originally posted by panchaali

After reading this post I am just thinking why I cared to read it

It again made me 🀣 

people those who say Bhagat Singh and Khudiram Bose are terrorist open in a forum (debate forum)

they surely are not worthy of any debate...and does not match my taste at all...

You prove nothing except for the fact that you have no explanation...
And regarding debate forum. that and this has no match.. That may be wrong but here I am saying with citation and basically you have nothing to say so u cook up a reply "U are not worth debating with" ..