Epic Channel

Dharamkshetra discussion thread 2 - Page 10

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: The.Lannister

@today's episode: it seems to be real good. he said that about bhim😳 I will have to wait till tomorrow to watch the repeat though

When does the repeat telecast arise? And, are you a Bheem fan? 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Urmila11

When does the repeat telecast arise? And, are you a Bheem fan? 😃

Tomorrow @ 10 AM. 

Yes, a huge fan of Bhim😳 followed closely by Vidura & Draupadi
Edited by The.Lannister - 8 years ago
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow! Seems like u will have a tough time demeaning Bheem from Dury's POV in MB writing 😭
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok, then you should have took the user name afther king robbert barathyn, @thelannister, i like only one lannister though, tyrion. anyway, tomorrow is the last episode, kal dekhnaa mat bhuliyegaa, kal sabhaa mein upasthit honge, shri krishna vaasudev.
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

Panchaali di you are Karna fan, so from curiosity just asking why don't you like DK's Karna portrayal? They are portraying him very well I guess(I mean to say from his supporters' POV). karna lovers should love how he is being portrayed as an almost white character...

Why didn't you like it?

sometime DK Karna turns very loud and actor sometime lacks performance 

Karna was arrogant but decent... 

as far as I read...

and yes I love the conclusion very much, the last part touched my heart 

it was brilliant except DK's Krishna's some silly dialogues...

It was an insult to wittiest man of the era... 

Edited by panchaali - 8 years ago
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
which dialogues, my dear panchali?
panchaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The.Lannister

@Parshuram & Drona: I have never really understood why a guru MUST accept a person as his student just because the student wants to study under him. Same thing with the weapons too. Karna thinks he deserves to know Bramhastra vidya. Karna thinks he deserves a teacher like Parshuam. But if the teacher doesn't agree why is he wrong? (wrt Chitragupta chastising Parshuram & Drona for not doing the duty of a teacher)The teachers have got all their weapons after a lot of study, hard work & dedication. Aren't they within their rights to refuse to give them to a person whom they consider unfit? Does it make them less noble? Yes, probably. Does it make them wrong & give the pupil a right to deceive the guru? Absolutely not!

sorry I have to disagree...

the teachers did not find Karna unfit they find his caste was unfit...that is the difference

[in fact Parsuram loved Karna dearly for his merit...which means he had everything to get the Brahmastra vidya] 

in olden days teachers used to choose a student based on their merits but later the system became corrupted...

and I do not see any flaw in Chirtagupta's verdict...any sane person will do the same...

P.S:- you are a Tyrion Lannister fan I thought you like Karna, coz Tyrion has many similarities with Karna...😊
panchaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arijit007

which dialogues, my dear panchali?

You could have taught yourself like Eklavya did

[and lose your thumb]😆

you could gone to your mother and Duryadhan would have forgiven you

[so that people remembers you as Bivishan of Dwapar] ðŸ˜†
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: panchaali

You could have taught yourself like Eklavya did

[and lose your thumb]😆

you could gone to your mother and Duryadhan would have forgiven you

[so that people remembers you as Bivishan of Dwapar] ðŸ˜†

Vibhishan atleast chose right and most important he proudly said that in front of Ravaan that he does not support. Not like Karna who promises the rival's mom that I will not hamr your other sons when that is a huge loss for his "best friend". Considering Karna HAD the ability to defeat all Pandavs (atleast the twins) he cheated Duryodhan by promising Kunti.
He is worse than Vibhishan.

Edit: And Ekalavya's fate was by chance because Drona found out. If he would teach himself and not go around boating about how better he is than X,Y and Z then I don't think something would happen...
Edited by Brishti_Sarkar - 8 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

Vibhishan atleast chose right and most important he proudly said that in front of Ravaan that he does not support. Not like Karna who promises the rival's mom that I will not hamr your other sons when that is a huge loss for his "best friend". Considering Karna HAD the ability to defeat all Pandavs (atleast the twins) he cheated Duryodhan by promising Kunti.
He is worse than Vibhishan.

I can't see Vibhishan's insult, I'm a huge Vibhishan fan because he knew how to respect women. He did not even support his elder brother for abducting a woman. How can one compare Vibhishan with a person who assaulted a woman in a public court?