Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahalaxmi-sita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

I better NOT start on aarops on him. The episode was totally disappointing!! I mean, ok, I was expecting whitewashing. But to this extent that all the arops got cleared 😲😑 LOL man. Semanti and I had already predicted what would happen in the episode and that is what happened! Like seriously 🀣

ALL his arops got cleared and they said aapka nam Arjun se pehle liya jayeka. For what joy? Honestly speaking I will never forgive him, and do not sympathize at all with him.

bold part... height of whitewashing man, this is ridiculousπŸ˜†
wonder what DK krishna had to say on this.
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: indianprincess

what? did he actually say that?😑

You should read my long article on Karna from MM forum to know his all deeds πŸ˜‰
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys. the episode looks fun πŸ˜‰ Watch it guys!!

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
From KMG, Van Parva: Karna's speech:

If, however, they (Pandavas) do return from failing sense, do thou defeat them again at dice.'

'Ye princes, know ye my opinion! We are all servants of the king
(Duryodhana) waiting upon him with joined palms! We should, therefore, do what is agreeable to him! But we are not always able to seek his welfare with promptness and activity (owing to our dependence on Dhritarashtra)! But let us now, encased in mail and armed with our weapons, mount our cars and go in a body to slay the Pandavas now living in the forest! After the Pandavas have been quieted and after they have gone on the unknown journey, both ourselves and the sons of Dhritarashtra will find peace! As long as they are in distress, as long as they are in sorrow, as long as they are destitute of help, so long are we a match for them! This is my mind!'

[I only want to ask him, what have Pandavas done to offend you?]
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Exactly my question Sema πŸ˜†

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
When did Karna come to know that he wasn't a soot - putra? (I mean before Kunti told him ofc). And more importantly when did he come to know he was a surya - putra? I have never bothered reading much about this man but does surya dev come & tell it to him or does he in his usual superiority complex assume it based on his kavach kundal? Or did he declare himself a Kshatriya after Duri made him a King?

Also, Parshuram had vowed to never teach a Kshatriya. Karna was a soot. Then why not just say that I am a soot rather than saying I am a Brahmin. Were sootas maybe like a sub-caste of Kshatriyas?

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Sema dear, see the episode NOW! Just hear what Vyasa said about Yudhishthir! You feel cry of happiness for sure πŸ˜†
mahalaxmi-sita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sema .. thanks for the citation, and i will visit the MM forum to learn more about karna.
i think karna disliked p's mainly coz of arjun.. since he was the fav of everybody and liked by all.
other reason could be that panchali was married to them... he was smitten by her in the  SV itself.. he couldn't come to terms that arjun won her, hence the jealousy i think.
Edited by indianprincess - 8 years ago
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Originally posted by: The.Lannister

When did Karna come to know that he wasn't a soot - putra? (I mean before Kunti told him ofc). And more importantly when did he come to know he was a surya - putra? I have never bothered reading much about this man but does surya dev come & tell it to him or does he in his usual superiority complex assume it based on his kavach kundal? Or did he declare himself a Kshatriya after Duri made him a King?

Also, Parshuram had vowed to never teach a Kshatriya. Karna was a soot. Then why not just say that I am a soot rather than saying I am a Brahmin. Were sootas maybe like a sub-caste of Kshatriyas?

I think Kunti told him everything. I don't think he can call himself Kshatriya by becoming a King... Can he? πŸ˜”
Agree regarding the last point. That is the whole point. He keeps on choosing the wrong way
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

Sema dear, see the episode NOW! Just hear what Vyasa said about Yudhishthir! You feel cry of happiness for sure πŸ˜†

Saw it 😊 I'm super happy πŸ˜ƒ very true words!! And loved his calm face while Vyasa said so 😳