Posted: 8 years ago
forum rank decrease hogaya ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 16 se 23
It was expected Sahar... We were quite lazy last week..  Koi nehi... Next week hum increase korenge insha Allah! ðŸ˜Š
pls dont cry sahar we will work for it and next week improve ho jaaega😃 all this is part and parcel of being in the forum phirse keh rahi hu aapke aasun bohot keemti hai inhe aise hi zaayaa mat kijiye🤗 chalo smile eee😃!
pata hi tha ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­mene bhi ye week me kaam hi ratekiya show ko  next time acha karne ki sochege
Originally posted by poorva22

pls dont cry sahar we will work for it and next week improve ho jaaega😃 all this is part and parcel of being in the forum phirse keh rahi hu aapke aasun bohot keemti hai inhe aise hi zaayaa mat kijiye🤗 chalo smile eee😃!
awww ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by hanii_0

awww ðŸ˜ƒ

good girl!!!😉
guys v will work for this!!! keep making new posts and main point make the posts pink😆 then i am sure that our rank will increase!!!😳 and whoever makes the post please go like the post even if u dont agree
the points for liking each post will also increase forum rank
and as usual keep rating the show😊
Originally posted by shrividhya

guys v will work for this!!! keep making new posts and main point make the posts pink😆 then i am sure that our rank will increase!!!😳 and whoever makes the post please go like the post even if u dont agree
the points for liking each post will also increase forum rank
and as usual keep rating the show😊
agar tumhe theek lage to shri ek post bana kr silent reader ko kaho its ok agar kuch comment na kare per atleast like to karde har comment ko
Hani , hum sab tho phir se depress ho gaye the Saturday se, so dont bother, abhi phir se ubhar ke aayenge next week
Oh Sahar plz don't feel bad. 
The reason behind our forum's rank decrease is that we had no IF article . Buzz articles gave many other forums higher points although their activity is lesser than ours. 

We have very less number of members in comparison with other forums..yet we manage to be in no.12 in activity. I agree we could be more active , but this won't make a big change in ranking..coz buzz articles, and number of members count more than activity.