Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Thought on SaHil Reunion (Page 3)

Poll Question: How do you want Sanam to regain her memory??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.38%]
37 [78.72%]
1 [2.13%]
1 [2.13%]
5 [10.64%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aishwarya--

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

[Aisywarya& Minnie- sometimes back i watched a movie where the couple deal with the trauma of the wife's rape. It was poignant.
i would love to see something like that with SaHil, as they go thr' this dark phase.
God knows what the cvs have in mind. till recently they were sadists, and i guess not all of those are moved to FearfilesLOL
Fearfiles part was hilarious ROFL
Coming to the traumatic part, I agree...Aahil would prove to be a very understanding and caring partner at that time...helping her come over the guilt of spending time with a stranger...Embarrassed
but the question is, will they show that guilt? they will most probably treat this as an event in their life which will have no psychological impact on either of them. they have treated all such scenarios similarly in the past.
the movie Simran is talking of is 'Ghar' starring Rekha and Vinod Mehra

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24--Aishwarya--adventure_gurl

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

[Aisywarya& Minnie- sometimes back i watched a movie where the couple deal with the trauma of the wife's rape. It was poignant.
i would love to see something like that with SaHil, as they go thr' this dark phase.
God knows what the cvs have in mind. till recently they were sadists, and i guess not all of those are moved to FearfilesLOL
Coming to the traumatic part, I agree...Aahil would prove to be a very understanding and caring partner at that time...helping her come over the guilt of spending time with a stranger...Embarrassed
but the question is, will they show that guilt? they will most probably treat this as an event in their life which will have no psychological impact on either of them. they have treated all such scenarios similarly in the past.
I know...they will show as if Sanam came from a vacation...Tongue
Yeah but seriously, you are right...you can't tell how they are going to portray it...
And the movie...I forgot the movie title...thanks for reminding Smile
micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Okay wanted to say To stay with Aaahil n then regain, but u know i want Shaad miyaan to be there, n the moment she regains, i wanna see his face, n
I want Sanam to roar like a lioness again, "tumhari jurrat kese hui mujse meri Haqeeqat ko door rakhne ki , samajhte kya ho khud ko, meri jaan bacha li is ka matlb ye nahi k muje khareed lia tha tumne , haan kya kaha tha tumne  mein sirf tumari hoo,  tum meri haqeeqat ho. Tum, khwab mein bhi na sochna chahun mein tumhe kabhi apni haqeeqat k taur pr " WinkLOL

Voted fr others 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieGrilledCheese--Aishwarya--simran_singh_24

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Okay wanted to say To stay with Aaahil n then regain, but u know i want Shaad miyaan to be there, n the moment she regains, i wanna see his face, n
I want Sanam to roar like a lioness again, "tumhari jurrat kese hui mujse meri Haqeeqat ko door rakhne ki , samajhte kya ho khud ko, meri jaan bacha li is ka matlb ye nahi k muje khareed lia tha tumne , haan kya kaha tha tumne  mein sirf tumari hoo,  tum meri haqeeqat ho. Tum, khwab mein bhi na sochna chahun mein tumhe kabhi apni haqeeqat k taur pr " WinkLOL

Voted fr others 
Wow...that was really nice...LOL
Yeah...Shaad too needs to have a dose for misusing such a memory loos patient by closing her missing case too, just because he fell in love with her and she has amnesia. 
Thanks for giving your suggestion as well Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysimran_singh_24

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VERITAS13

I voted for "Other". I think it would be good if Sanam saw Aahil's life in danger like he meets with an accident or almost do, and suddenly her protective instinct towards him overcomes her and she starts to remember who he is! It will have a lot of dramatic impact!

I have read the comments on this thread and even I agree that the sooner Sanam leaves the orbit of this person who is being so dishonest with her, the better! I find his blatant dishonesty quite unappealing and one of the reasons I didn't like the Pak track, which I stopped watching after around the 2nd week. It was as much as I could take of it! But recenlty I strated to watch again and even caught up some of that track and it confirmed my belief in how badly written and executed it was. The last week and the stunt performed by Amarpali was good! 

Your idea too is good Smile...would be different to see Aahil in danger and Sanam trying to save him and regaining her consciousness in that... 
Yeah I too stopped watching it and now liked the Dharamsala track, and continued watching it...and hoping to see something good very soon...Smile

Thanks for commenting your opinion Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
While doing EMA with Aahil TongueDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieGrilledCheese--Aishwarya--Raingoddess

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Yeah but seriously, you are right...you can't tell how they are going to portray it...
Minnie & Aishwarya- Sanam is not the one who should feel guilt & shame, she is the victim here.she'll sure feel violated & upset .
ofc, nothing will be shown, we might get another poolside scene whre Aahil prods her to forget the trauma & move on. Exploring feelings, especially a victimised woman's feelings needs a nuanced way of telling story which is opposite to this team's nonsensical way.
i guess, Sanam will lose her short-term memory once she gets her long-term memory back & forget the whole disgusting fiasco & forget shaadDead Later s2 might bring it up

--Aishwarya--

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Minnie & Aishwarya- Sanam is not the one who should feel guilt & shame, she is the victim here.she'll sure feel violated & upset .
ofc, nothing will be shown, we might get another poolside scene whre Aahil prods her to forget the trauma & move on. Exploring feelings, especially a victimised woman's feelings needs a nuanced way of telling story which is opposite to this team's nonsensical way.
i guess, Sanam will lose her short-term memory once she gets her long-term memory back & forget the whole disgusting fiasco & forget shaadDead Later s2 might bring it up
I know Simi...you are right in a way...but I just wish S2 loses her memory and Saif kidnaps her and leaves somewhere and they have their "Dilbar Dilbar" moments LOL Atleast one keeda would have gone from SaHil's life!! Tongue

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 11 May 2015 at 7:43am

simran_singh_24

Go to top