Thought on SaHil Reunion - Page 3

Poll Question :

How do you want Sanam to regain her memory??

Poll Choice
While staying with Shaad itself
While with Aahil, with him recreating their moments
In an accident
With Seher's arrival
Any other option
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by VERITAS13

I voted for "Other". I think it would be good if Sanam saw Aahil's life in danger like he meets with an accident or almost do, and suddenly her protective instinct towards him overcomes her and she starts to remember who he is! It will have a lot of dramatic impact!

I have read the comments on this thread and even I agree that the sooner Sanam leaves the orbit of this person who is being so dishonest with her, the better! I find his blatant dishonesty quite unappealing and one of the reasons I didn't like the Pak track, which I stopped watching after around the 2nd week. It was as much as I could take of it! But recenlty I strated to watch again and even caught up some of that track and it confirmed my belief in how badly written and executed it was. The last week and the stunt performed by Amarpali was good! 

Your idea too is good 😊...would be different to see Aahil in danger and Sanam trying to save him and regaining her consciousness in that... 
Yeah I too stopped watching it and now liked the Dharamsala track, and continued watching it...and hoping to see something good very soon...😊

Thanks for commenting your opinion ðŸ˜Š
While doing EMA with Aahil ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by --Aishwarya--

I know...they will show as if Sanam came from a vacation...😛
Yeah but seriously, you are right...you can't tell how they are going to portray it...
And the movie...I forgot the movie title...thanks for reminding ðŸ˜Š
Minnie & Aishwarya- Sanam is not the one who should feel guilt & shame, she is the victim here.she'll sure feel violated & upset .
ofc, nothing will be shown, we might get another poolside scene whre Aahil prods her to forget the trauma & move on. Exploring feelings, especially a victimised woman's feelings needs a nuanced way of telling story which is opposite to this team's nonsensical way.
i guess, Sanam will lose her short-term memory once she gets her long-term memory back & forget the whole disgusting fiasco & forget shaad🤢 Later s2 might bring it up
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Minnie & Aishwarya- Sanam is not the one who should feel guilt & shame, she is the victim here.she'll sure feel violated & upset .
ofc, nothing will be shown, we might get another poolside scene whre Aahil prods her to forget the trauma & move on. Exploring feelings, especially a victimised woman's feelings needs a nuanced way of telling story which is opposite to this team's nonsensical way.
i guess, Sanam will lose her short-term memory once she gets her long-term memory back & forget the whole disgusting fiasco & forget shaad🤢 Later s2 might bring it up
I know Simi...you are right in a way...but I just wish S2 loses her memory and Saif kidnaps her and leaves somewhere and they have their "Dilbar Dilbar" moments ðŸ˜† Atleast one keeda would have gone from SaHil's life!! ðŸ˜›
Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by flora212

While doing EMA with Aahil ðŸ˜›
I am so badly waiting to see them back in a screen with another "Aaj Phir Tumse Pyaar Aaya Hai" moment...
No. 3 - Aahil will tell jannat everything about sanam and she will have flashbacks. After such good friendship with shaad jannat aahil will invite them for nazia wedding in IM and then she will have flashbacks. She had flashbacks of when she was 2 years old now she will have flashbacks of when she was sanam.
I hope that 20/40 years later she will not have flashbacks of when she was having flashbacks of when she was sanam who had flashbacks of when she was 2 years old. If you want to have flashbacks go to IM. 🤣
I want Ahil to make her remind of all their moments and then she regains her memory
With every good memory of them there was ammi n Sannu's shadow cast n that time Ahil was under mummy's thumb so he had done her wrong

I want Ahil to right all those wrongs and say sorry to Sanam while he reminds her of their love

Originally posted by reshmaruth

No. 3 - Aahil will tell jannat everything about sanam and she will have flashbacks. After such good friendship with shaad jannat aahil will invite them for nazia wedding in IM and then she will have flashbacks. She had flashbacks of when she was 2 years old now she will have flashbacks of when she was sanam.
I hope that 20/40 years later she will not have flashbacks of when she was having flashbacks of when she was sanam who had flashbacks of when she was 2 years old. If you want to have flashbacks go to IM. 🤣
Lol...I liked this one...🤣 Bdw...its option 2 I guess...😉
Originally posted by Chahanya

I want Ahil to make her remind of all their moments and then she regains her memory
With every good memory of them there was ammi n Sannu's shadow cast n that time Ahil was under mummy's thumb so he had done her wrong

I want Ahil to right all those wrongs and say sorry to Sanam while he reminds her of their love

Yeah...they spent very little time with selfless thinking...want them to have a passionate soulful reunion
I love it, I feel if Shaad were decent and really had feelings for Sanam he would step away.  Sahil are soulmates.