Thought on SaHil Reunion

Poll

How do you want Sanam to regain her memory??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all!!! πŸ˜ƒSo finally Monday is here!! Can't wait for the show to air!! 

So as I was reading all posts, came up with a random thought...We all know Sanam would regain her memory, but just wanted to know how do you all want that to happen?? πŸ˜Š

1. While she is staying with Shaad itself, in some instance, she gets her memory back and recalls meeting Aahil at airport and places and tries to go back to him

2. Aahil taking her back from Shaad, and showing their wedding photos and such, taking her to her old dhaba area, how they met, her favorite food and tries to recreate the moments they had spent together in an attempt to remind her everything β€οΈ

3. Sanam getting into an accident again and regaining it...(which happens in almost all amnesia stories) πŸ˜›

4. While meeting her twin sister Seher (If she is alive hopefully) 

And if there are any other thoughts in your mind too, please feel free to share. πŸ˜³

Just made this post to know the creative ideas of the members here and how you all want it to unfold!! 
Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

while with Shaad and she screams- mujhe merey Aahil ke pas le chalo... ap kaun hainπŸ˜†

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Voted for No2.
she can gain memory later, i want her away from the liar asap and it'll be nice to watch her fall for husband in IM again.
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie2308

while with Shaad and she screams- mujhe merey Aahil ke pas le chalo... ap kaun hainπŸ˜†

Lol πŸ˜†

He would be like I got you a watch, took you to Dharamsala, still you want to go with Aahil?? πŸ˜•
She would be like how much ever sweet you are, I want to go to my Jallad Jin only...😭 And Shaad would be like 
πŸ˜†
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Voted for No2.

she can gain memory later, i want her away from the liar asap and it'll be nice to watch her fall for husband in IM again.

true Simmy.. but my anger for the liar overpowers my concern for her safety.. so I chose 1
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Voted for No2.

Same opinion!! πŸ˜³ I don't want to see her living in a world of lies with a stranger all the while and regret about it later 
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
People who have voted for any other option, please specify them if you have any idea in your mind...😊
Tunailuvsahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I choose opt2 because i dont want to see her with chipku Selfish chepman like sahad.but i know cvs i didnt fullfill our wish.othr wise i only wabt sanam gain hr memory soon as possible.i really want to see saad saw ahil and in intimate and so close positions
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The 2nd one i would love to see that
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tunailuvsahil

I choose opt2 because i dont want to see her with chipku Selfish chepman like sahad.but i know cvs i didnt fullfill our wish.othr wise i only wabt sanam gain hr memory soon as possible.i really want to see saad saw ahil and in intimate and so close positions

Yeah...lets hope to get those soon...😳